Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,864 members, 7,802,771 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14604 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

@ debo
that your jeko jeko school u went to . . u need to go back fro refund o.
am glad u included the word "Marital" in front of "Robbery".
better know wathu goin into before u go and delcare your vows because it all comes in a combo!!
rotflmao!!

Same difference. its still the family purse. if you dip hand into with without authorisation, you be thief. As baba fela sing.
Are you for real?
plz, dnt post here if you dnt know what the diff between a child stealing and a wife borrowing angry
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
As dey get female secretary . . . na so they get male secretaries
No, male gardeners.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
gateman and houseboy included grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
If what is his is yours, then you must BOTH agree before you have access to his funds - or will you say because your body is your hubby's that he can force you to have sex anytime he wants because you 'belong to each other'??

A few moments from now, people will start talking about marital rape, well this is a simple case of marital ROBBERY.

I think that one is different. I really think so because it's just wrong to force your wife to have sex with you. It's called rape.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

Yes o . . . Abeg, to look good no be chewing gum.
if u can't afford me . . .scram!!

Busta Buss, i agree with you.

I will be more than happy if ma spouse steals ma money.
That's a better feeling than losing it to dangerous armed robbers who would even slap and kick or sometimes kill to take the money. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

@ jekad,

if one steals from a spouse, You be thief, You be amu robber, you be rogue as baba fela sing. What happened to telling him and then taking it.
If na your husband/wife, you should know his soft spot to get to him/her, that he will start dropping the cash etc. like cash machine. without the stealing bit.

Then ofcourse if he is not in town, you can always use the coins and tell him afterwards, but if you hide the deed, then you be thief.
Does a wife "borrowing" from her husband get arrested?
No, because it's not stealing wink
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentect
did you actually compare this situation to rape? oga o
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

@ jekad,

if one  steals from a spouse, You be thief, You be amu robber, you be rogue as baba fela sing.  What happened to telling him and then taking it.  
If na your husband/wife, you should know his soft spot to get to him/her, that he will start dropping the cash etc. like cash machine. without the stealing bit.

Then ofcourse if he is not in town, you can always use the coins and tell him afterwards, but if you hide the deed, then you be thief.

thank u sir,a good speech from an aka gum and stingy man cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

thank u sir,a good speech from an aka[b] gum and stingy man[/b] cool
rotflmao!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by debosky(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

I think that one is different. I really think so because it's just wrong to force your wife to have sex with you. It's called rape.

what is the difference? are your bodies not part of the 'marital laws' so its ok to forcefully or deceitfully deprive a man of his money, but not wrong for the man to force his wife to have sex? You better not open your mouth to mention double standards again.

@ Busta

This is the reason I thank God errday say I dump you. . . .Anini/Shina Rambo in wife's clothing cheesy grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

Borrowing is different.  if she stills, then i know i married a thief.  The day i find out, everything will be under lock and key.

a very terrible reply from a kid,i give u 10 more years to grow up cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

Borrowing is different. if she stills, then i know i married a thief. The day i find out, everything will be under lock and key.
Dude, are you stingyyyyyyyyy!!!
lawwwd, goodluck in the future sha.
Hope you find a wife that wnt borrow FROM you to buy the groceries, take care of the house and kids.
To even make you look good.
the real question is, what's she borrowing the money for?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

someone who steals will definitely lie.
it's someone who lies will def steal, but w/e cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 5:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

Borrowing is different.  if she stills, then i know i married a thief.  The day i find out, everything will be under lock and key.

Story Story . . . na today!!

debosky:

@ Busta

This is the reason I thank God errday say I dump you. . . .Anini/Shina Rambo in wife's clothing cheesy grin

Who dumped who? . . don't get twisted hun.
Ur broke ass ain't got shit. . . was wit ya cos of ur magic hands in washing underwears.
wasn't I the one even giving u change after washing my thongs and bras?

abeg . . don't come here and expose ur dirty linen cos I'mma help u do so.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

what is the difference? are your bodies not part of the 'marital laws' so its ok to forcefully [b][/b]or deceitfully deprive a man of his money, but not wrong for the man to force his wife to have sex? You better not open your mouth to mention double standards again.

@ Busta

This is the reason I thank God errday say I dump you. . . .Anini/Shina Rambo  in wife's clothing  cheesy grin

nobody is using force here,its all about wisdom and intelligence dats y its diff from rape,cos dat one na by force, tapping from ur spouse wtout him knowing no be force abeg cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

Story Story . . . na today!!

Who dumped who? . . don't get twisted hun.
your broke ass ain't got shit. . . was wit ya because of your magic hands in washing underwears.
wasn't I the one even giving u change after washing my thongs and bras?

abeg . . don't come here and expose your dirty linen because I'mma help u do so.

oh gawddddd grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
what is the difference? are your bodies not part of the 'marital laws' so its ok to forcefully or deceitfully deprive a man of his money, but not wrong for the man to force his wife to have sex? You better not open your mouth to mention double standards again
Sex is an exceptional case because of the mental devastation that is attached to it. You can't murder your wife and call it suicide, after all it's your body?

[size=4pt]oooh lawd, I can't stand chauvinists.[/size]
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Dude, are you stingyyyyyyyyy!!!
lawwwd, goodluck in the future sha.
Hope you find a wife that wnt borrow FROM you to buy the groceries, take care of the house and kids.
To even make you look good.
the real question is, what's she borrowing the money for?
@mesmerize there is a difference btw borrowing and stealing,I believe d thread is talking about stealing and nt borrowing.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc abeg e don do,its not stealing,how can she steal from herself?afterall d two of them have become one

for berra for worse cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by debosky(m): 5:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

nobody is using force here,its all about wisdom and intelligence that is y its diff from rape,because that one na by force, tapping from your spouse wtout him knowing no be force abeg cool

If the man uses 'wisdom and intelligence' e.g drugging the wife, or surreptitiously having sex with her when she is asleep? She sef no go know, so will that make it ok? undecided

Sex and mental devastation?? Do you know how many people have KILLED themselves because of being broke?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

@mesmerize there is a difference between borrowing and stealing,I believe d thread is talking about stealing and nt borrowing.

there is nothing like stealing here , wat is ur husbands is urs,chikena cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Sex and mental devastation?? Do you know how many people have KILLED themselves because of being broke?
I ain't trippin, so don't get it twisted. undecided undecided
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

If the man uses 'wisdom and intelligence' e.g drugging the wife, or surreptitiously having sex with her when she is asleep? She sef no go know, so will that make it ok?  undecided

then u would have replied wt the word wisdom or intelligence,and not force wink
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
there is nothing like stealing here , what is your husbands is urs,chikena
End of story, no addition, no subtraction!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

Topic is stealing and not borrowing.

Go check dictionary for the meanings
dnt get me twisted, but in a relationship, there is no stealing from the spouse if you're doing it for the good.
I mean, you're earning the money to provide for your family. So must the wife beg her husband every frigging seconds for money?
That's not stealing, baby, actually, it's not borrowing either. It's [b]taking [/b]what's yours. .

act. my earlier statement was 100% wrong. . there is vice versa, in this "taking" business.
what really matters is why is he taking my money? to play lotto? to go to the bar? to the strip join? what? if it's for something that'll jeopardize the relationship, yes, I'll get angry and call it stealing.!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

there is nothing like stealing here , what is your husbands is urs,chikena cool
Since u kw wat he has belongs 2 u,y dnt u ask radar than stealing
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2008
dang . . . lost of stingy guys in here o!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

Since u kw what he has belongs 2 u,y dnt u ask radar than stealing

wen a man is stingy then the woman is left wt no choice cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by kingdong(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
If its not wrong then it sure wouldn't be called stealing, abi
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

dnt get me twisted, but in a relationship, there is no stealing from the spouse if you're doing it for the good.
I mean, you're earning the money to provide for your family. So must the wife beg her husband every frigging seconds for money?[/b]That's not stealing, baby, actually, it's not borrowing either. It's [b]taking [/b]what's yours. .

act. my earlier statement was 100% wrong. . there is vice versa, in this "taking" business.
what really matters is why is he taking my money? to play lotto? to go to the bar? to the strip join? what? if it's for something that'll jeopardize the relationship, yes, I'll get angry and call it stealing.!
[b]
PREACH IT
cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

Since u kw what he has belongs 2 u,y dnt u ask radar than stealing
Must she ask every minute?
Can't she just feel comfortable and just get the money in the bank if she really needs it?

Lawwd, if a wife must beg her husband for money everyminute, then I really do have a lot to learn.

And it is a joint account. . so it's both yours. . so what's wrong about taking what's yours?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

I mean, you're earning the money to provide for your family. So must the wife beg her husband every frigging seconds for money?
That's not stealing, baby, actually, it's not borrowing either. It's [b]taking [/b]what's yours. .

Is nt about using d money 4 house keeps or wateva u want 2 use d money 4.but is all about ''COURTSEY''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.