Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14609 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2008
kingdong:

If its not wrong then it sure wouldn't be called stealing, abi

MY BROTHER STEALING GET GRADES AND LEVELS cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

Is nt about using d money 4 house keeps or whatever u want 2 use d money 4.but is all about ''COURTSEY''

so if d woman wants to buy a carton of tampons or pads she has to ask d guy for money all d bleeping time?or if she wants to spend some money on her siblings she has to beg her man for money all in d name of courtsey?must he know everything ?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

Is nt about using d money 4 house keeps or whatever u want 2 use d money 4.but is all about ''COURTSEY''
Sometimes, when he's at work or busy with something and he's not available, will you wait for him to ask him for money?
The money which you need urgently?

And what if the money was to pay a bill? WHat if you dnt pay the bill and you get charge?
would that not be a waste of money?
well, it all depends on who we marry o. . stingy men plenty nowadays sad
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Must she ask every minute?
Can't she just feel comfortable and just get the money in the bank if she really needs it?

Lawwd, if a wife must beg her husband for money everyminute, then I really do have a lot to learn.

And it is a joint account. . so it's both yours. . so what's wrong about taking what's yours?
Like i said b4 courtsey demands u let eachother kw period.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TheSly: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
Can You Steal From A Spouse?
NO! . . . . . And she's Gonna face me wrath the day she tries that silly thing with me.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

Stealing from spouse.: Husband 2 wife: i kept some money in that drawer and i can't find it. did you take it?
spouse (after stealing): No i didnt (Ole!)

Borrowing from spouse: husband2wife: i kept some money in that drawer and i can't find it. did you take it.
spouse: Yes honey i borrowed it to do grocery shoping etc.

that's another thing. . she's lying!! of course she's a theif. . but why can't she tell him that she took it?
Is the relationship not stable? is there fear?
that's another story!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

NO! . . . . . And she's Gonna face me wrath the day she tries that silly thing with me.

see d stingy men talking cool by their words/replies we shall know them cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

Like i said before courtsey demands u let eachother kw period.
I've been replying same thing all day!
Seems like you still dnt get it?
get what? anywaz, if it's how it is for you, dnt ask your husband for money every minute! smiley
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2008
I fear some of you people.

Let's just say any man that only agrees to a joint account with some of you people is a dead man.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Sometimes, when he's at work or busy with something and he's not available, will you wait for him to ask him for money?
The money which you need urgently?

And what if the money was to pay a bill? WHat if you dnt pay the bill and you get charge?
would that not be a waste of money?
well, it all depends on who we marry o. . stingy men plenty nowadays sad
Believe it or not once u let who u re leaving wit kw, b4 tking d money,u aint gonna hv problem getting money frm him.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
stealing from a spouse is a sign that all is not well in that marriage.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

I fear some of you people.
Let's just say any man that only agrees to a joint account with some of you people is a dead man.
I'm putting money in the account too na. . it's not only his money! grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
[size=14pt][b]Must she ask every minute?[/size]
Can't she just feel comfortable and just get the money in the bank if she really needs it?

Lawwd, if a wife must beg her husband for money everyminute, then I really do have a lot to learn.

And it is a joint account. . so it's both yours. . so what's wrong about taking what's yours?
I wonderooooo!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

There's nothing like stingy men, only prudent men.
Seeing your reply et SLY's, there are stingy men! angry
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2008
lmao,
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

I'm putting money in the account too na. . it's not only his money! grin

You mean like putting 1% in the joint account while you have some hidden account else where while he puts in 100% and you still think it's fair to take 85% of that ?

Na wa for you people.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2008
If taking from my hubby wats ours wtout asking is called stealing and a great sin

then believe me ,its a sin i dont want to repent from cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

You mean like putting 1% in the joint account while you have some hidden account else where while he puts in 100% and you still think it's fair to take 85% of that ?

Na wa for you people.
What?
Who said I'll have another account somewhere?

well, let's say another person tries this, then it's another form of borrowing!!

jek_kad:

If taking from my hubby wats ours wtout asking is called stealing and a great sin
then believe me ,its a sin i don't want to repent from cool
rotflmao! cheesy
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

then believe me ,its a sin i don't want to repent from cool

I am with u on that one o grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

Believe it or not once u let who u re leaving wit kw, before tking d money,u aint going to hv problem getting money frm him.
circumstances might call for a time when he's not available when the money is needed urgently!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2008
If you're going to take money, I say ask first

as for "asking everytime", why are you even asking him "everytime" in the first place. You no get job?

So much for the "independent generation" grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2008

then believe me ,its a sin i don't want to repent from
Roflmao,
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
Some women and their criminalistic absurd mentality  undecided
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
Instead of stealing why don't you get your own money? I can't believe someone can proudly open his/her mouth to say s/he steals regularly from his/her partner! sad angry What a shame!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2008
mesmerize,hotchic and busta

una dey laff  undecided if na sin wey go take me to hell(God forbid) abeg make person help me go d deepest part of hell and clean a small stool where i go fitsitdon for,because i no go repent

lai lai nothing like repentance cool cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2008
And if the wife spends without care, that's another story.

the only reason why a wife would wanna steal from her husband:
1. she does not trust him to give her the money (stingy man)
2. she's being unfaithful (for her lovers)
3. He's not around when she needs the money (urgently)
4.They have joint account (which is not stealing, BtW)
5. She's using that money for something unacceptable like drug dealing, SPA etc.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

as for "asking everytime", why are you even asking him "everytime" in the first place. You no get job?

Marry me!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Instead of stealing why don't you get your own money? I can't believe someone can proudly open his/her mouth to say s/he steals regularly from his/her partner!  sad angry What a shame!

then y did u marry him if he cant take care of u,huh tell me
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2008

as for "asking everytime", why are you even asking him "everytime" in the first. You no get job?

So much for the "independent generation"
Some women especially in Nigeria are stay at home moms. They do the same amount of job their husband does only that theirs has no financial remuneration. in some cases, the men in their lives use their financial power to dominate them, abuse them or wicked them. How do you continue asking a man for money to buy this and that all the time when he'll eventually provide about 70% of what is needed and ask you to "manage"? If he doesn't have it, that is a ifferent story but if he has the money nko?

Same goes for some men that find themselves in similar predicament, their wives abuse, taunt and reduce their ego to zero before they can give them $1.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Instead of stealing why don't you get your own money? I can't believe someone can proudly open his/her mouth to say s/he steals regularly from his/her partner! sad angry What a shame!

i would have said marry me too but i already have one offer on ground.  smiley
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

I feel u on dis my dear
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

@ Poster,

We have too many thieving ladies on here.
stingyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

TOH:

Of course we get job. . na only me born pikin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.