Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14606 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by debosky(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
All this yeye legal right to be there - doesn't the man have a legal right to explore the rear ending if he wishes? Or did the marital agreement exclude that part? cheesy

Is it now right for the man to be wearing his wife's thong since what is hers is his? undecided

what if the wife is a spendthrift who will spend $100's on frivolities? Armed robbers with wedding rings; simple!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

Love?
when I find love . . . i will come back and answer your question.
Until then . .  .na money get me abeg!

lmao  grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

My bad. grin Ok prenup! Is that ok now?

Why must you ask him every minute if I may know? Don't you have something else to do than demanding for money all the time? There is something called hobby and job. tongue

No such thing as prenup in my dictionary either grin
Yes a job. . but let's talk abt joint account and the problems housewives face, shall we?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

All this yeye legal right to be there - doesn't the man have a legal right to explore the rear ending if he wishes? Or did the marital agreement exclude that part? cheesy

Is it now right for the man to be wearing his wife's thong since what is hers is his? undecided

what if the wife is a spendthrift who will spend $100's on frivolities? Armed robbers with wedding rings; simple!
dudeeeeeeeeeeee sad
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

ashewo buruki. . angry
She is not stealing jor.
If she does not buy groceries, you'll get mad that she did not cook!
If she does not buy clothes for the kids or w/e the kids need, you'll say she's not a good mother
If she does not buy house items to make the house look good, you'lll say she's not a good wife.
abeg hus jare!

Remember the first poster said that the woman took the money to her family. In what way was she doing it for the house?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

Love?
when I find love . . . i will come back and answer your question.
Until then . .  .na money get me abeg!

Love is around you. . . . .It's time to TAKE whatz yours.
Afterall, u got Debosky who loves endlessly.
Take him to the altar and hope he wins the national lottery. grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
debosky:

u answer that question na . . . u neva wore my thong b4? tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by dreeldee: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
stealing is stealing whether spouse or not as far as it's taken without the owner's permission
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Me and Debo . . . I rebuke it times 10.

The guy cannot carry me load.
we no the same levels abeg . . . he too stingy!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

oh gawddddd grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the women advocating this criminal behavior are just thieves by mouth.
jek_kad:

see english
that is why i said i don't want to repent from it ,im i denying it?oga take your upturned and overriped retarded self off my face because i don't have time for people like u wt d brains of a cow and a malu,that knows nothing else other than exchanging words wt women,anu mpama
I should have known better than to enter a discourse with a sparsely-educated she-goat.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

Why even go to school and get a degree if you take money from some dude to buy tampons?

Ive long come to the conclusion that most Naija chics just go to school to raise the bride price on their heads then when they are mrried they throw away the degree and become leeches.
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! see insults!
Yes na, am going to school to get a job, but I ask again. . who agreed to born pikin with me? grin

And am not tallking abt me here o. . am speaking for other women. . but yes, I will borrow money from my husband. . na crime?

michelin89:

Remember the first poster said that the woman took the money to her family. In what way was she doing it for the house?
Make the in-laws happy, and the whole marriage is richer!
Atleast if you and your husband have a problem, the in-laws would be very happy to help solve the problems tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

see english
that is why i said i don't want to repent from it ,im i denying it?oga take your upturned and overriped retarded self off my face because i don't have time for people like u wt d brains of a cow and a malu,that knows nothing else other than exchanging words wt women,anu mpama
nwanne o di ka i cho ka ewputaru gi anya eji anyu nsi Oku grin grin grin grin grin lol nuttin do u
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

No such thing as prenup in my dictionary either grin
Yes a job. . but let's talk about joint account and the problems housewives face, shall we?

Na the man ask am to stay home? Why would a woman in her right senses choose to be a housewife who has no source of income? That is still not a justification!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

ashewo buruki. . angry

why is my one and only angry now?  wink

Mesmerize:

She is not stealing jor.
If she does not buy groceries, you'll get mad that she did not cook!
If she does not buy clothes for the kids or w/e the kids need, you'll say she's not a good mother
If she does not buy house items to make the house look good, you'lll say she's not a good wife.
abeg hus jare!

That is no excuse. Did she ask me for grocery money and i said no? Did i refuse to give money for the kids and her clothers? Did she ask for household items and i said wait till later?
Why does she then have to steal to buy food that i will eat?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

u answer that question na . . . u never wore my thong before? tongue

ROFLMAOWPIMP. grin

Busta:

Me and Debo . . . I rebuke times 10.

The guy cannot carry me load.
we no the same levels abeg . . . he too stingy!

Don't hit a brother's groin. . . . .It's not lady-like.

He appears stingy now because he is still a broke-ass.
No one knows tomorrow plus psychics predicted he will win Canadian national lottery. cheesy
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
All you guys that wanna marry these women o

Make you hear now.

Since what yours is theirs and hwta's their is yours. As they steal your money abi "their money" , you have the right to ram yourself up their asses. After all their body is yours o. Bible says submit

Abeg go submit your yansh then you can feel better for taking money at the end of it grin

You are all a bunch of clowns. Ronald McDonald's love children grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2008
which authority?[b] Ok did she also give me the authoritydoormat to use her as [/b]a the day she signed the dotted lines? If that's the case then she can continue stealing. I'll just keep putting the money somewhere safe until she can't reach it again.
That one cannot be found anywhere in the marriage dictionary. We are not in 1748, we are in 2008.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TheSly: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
Na wah o
Busta you like money toooooooo much o shocked
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the women advocating this criminal behavior are just thieves by mouth.I should have known better than to enter a discourse with a sparsely-educated she-goat.

dat is why i said u r a retard for exchanging words wt women

i dont blame u for being a casterated phocking toad,afteralll no be ur fault say ur head is swayed to the left wt no brains to hold it,ewuuuu nmeeeeeee
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if 80% of the women advocating this criminal behavior are just thieves by mouth.I should have known better than to enter a discourse with a sparsely-educated she-goat.
Bia CH3COO kwa nyere onwe gi ugwu and avoid insult okay grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

Na wah o

did u just know that?

Hannibal:

ROFLMAOWPIMP. grin

Don't hit a brothers groin. . . . .It's not lady-like.

He appears stingy now because he is still a broke-ass.
No one knows tomorrow plus psychics predicted he will win Canadian national lottery. cheesy
when tomorrow comes and Debo wins lottery, I know how to catch am.
until then, i don't roll with broke ass like him!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
[b]All this yeye legal right to be there - doesn't the man have a legal right to explore the rear ending if he wishes? [/b]Or did the marital agreement exclude that part?

Yes; Initially most men mixed up the rights in marriage with rights to consensual sex but it has been resolved now and we now know our boundaries when it comes to sex.

Is[b] it now right for the man to be wearing his wife's thong since what is hers is his[/b]? Undecided

If you want to,
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

All you guys that want to marry these women o

Make you hear now.

Since what yours is theirs and hwta's their is yours. As they steal your money abi "their money" , you have the right to ram yourself up their asses. After all their body is yours o. Bible says submit

Abeg go submit your yansh then you can feel better for taking money at the end of it grin

You are all a bunch of clowns. Ronald McDonald's love children grin

*Nods*
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

Na wah o

For Busta, it's all about the Benjyz. . . .
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2008
Na the man ask am to stay home? Why would a woman in her right senses choose to be a housewife who has no source of income? That is still not a justification!

Thank you o.

You crazy people cant marry my brother and he's fine past Stephen sef. Eyin Ole Sabo yii.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

Bia CH3COO kwa nyere onwe gi ugwu and avoid insult okay  grin grin grin grin grin

dont mind d guy oooo.haba dis a forum,im free to state my opinion ,so y should he be acting like a kid and insulting an invisible person,no be jobless ness be dat  undecided wen men r busy working to take care of themselves him dey hiaaaa dey curse woman wey him no know,cow
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

that is why i said you're a retard for exchanging words wt women

i don't blame u for being a casterated phocking toad,afteralll no be your fault say your head is swayed to the left wt no brains to hold it,ewuuuu nmeeeeeee
You are becoming old news now.  I applaud your husband for getting your semi literate ass off the street.  One less criminal to worry about.

It's difficult for women to progress in society when there's still the likes of you running around and boasting about stealing.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Go and ask the men that married women that did not go to school. . there are still villagers that gets married, you know. Did the husband not know that she wnt get a job? SO is he not taking her as his responsibility?

davidylan:

That is no excuse. Did she ask me for grocery money and i said no? Did i refuse to give money for the kids and her clothers? Did she ask for household items and i said wait till later?
Why does she then have to steal to buy food that i will eat?

But must sha ask every minute? shocked shocked shocked

and I am not angry, just like that smiley grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by debosky(m): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

did u just know that?
when tomorrow comes and Debo wins lottery, I know how to catch am.
until then, i don't roll with broke ass like him!

Busta you berra come back now, just bought my Lotto 649 ticket and I'm feeling lucky cool

and for the record NO I did not wear your thong, I accidentally put on the wrong undies cos the light in the bedroom was off tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

For Busta, it's all about the Benjyz. . . .

Thank u my brother.

As the saying goes . . .there are plenty fishes in the river.
if a man cannot afford me . . .he needs to go and find his levels
cut ur coat according to ur size. . . God no vex.

Soup wey sweet . . na money kill am!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Gamine(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2008
Seriously

To Steal means,

Simply Take Everything to Another Location

www.somedic.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Nigerian Ladies Fights Dirty Over A Malaysia Returnee (photos) / See Reasons You Don't Need A Curvy Girl With Big Ass / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.