Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today (2080 Views)

11 Governors Storm Ekiti For Fayose's Project / Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Buhari Arrives Cross Rivers For Flag-off Of 260km Super Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Clerverly: 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
The National leader of All Progressive Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is expected to lead the interim National Chairman of the party, Chief Bisi Akande, to Anambra on Tuesday.
Also Eleven governors and 30 senators are to attend the flagging-off of the campaign of the All Progressives Congress governorship candidate for Anambra, Dr Chris Ngige, on OCt 8.
A statement, signed by Mr Okelo Madukaife, for Chris Ngige Campaign Organisation on Monday in Awka, said that event would hold at Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha.

“It is another opportunity to demonstrate to the people of Anambra, Nigeria and the world at large that Sen. Chris Ngige and our party are ready for the election.

“Ngige will again make his 12-point manifesto and compendium of his stewardship at the Senate in the past two years known to the public.

“His running mate, a two-time federal legislator from Anambra West Local Government Area, Mr Ralph Okeke will be formally presented to the people of the state’’, the statement added. (NAN)

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/10/07/anambra-governorship-race-11-governors-30-senators-for-flag-off-of-ngiges-campaign/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=anambra-governorship-race-11-governors-30-senators-for-flag-off-of-ngiges-campaign

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Goddex: 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
It won't help him.
The sight of some of those Boko Haram infested governors and Senators will even disgust Anambra people.

1) Tinubu: A very greedy man. What is he coming to tell Anambra people? Introduce godfatherism and kickbacks to Anambra state? - 1 billion naira per 1km road? His company Alpha Beta to start collecting revenues for Anambra government?

2) Bashir Tofa: I can't just figure out what he will climb the podium to tell Anambra people

3) Fashola: He might even be pelted with stones. Memories of recent deportation still lingers

4) Sen Ahmed Yerima: To propagate marriage of underage girls?

5) Governors of Borno & Yobe states: To mock Anambra people for being the target of Boko Haram attacks?

6) Governor of Zamfara state: To propagate sharia legal system in Anambra?

7) Buhari: Hated Ndi Igbo so much during his tenure as Head of State and as PTF chairman. No single project in South East from him either as Head of State or as PTF chairman. His presence in Ngige's campaign will anger Anambra people even more.

2 Likes

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
Let's hope some people will put on a thinking cap and vote right by voting Ngige.

That red cap may be covering some senses. Remove it and think straight @ y'all.

#team APC

*NB* pls dnt abuse me o.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by oboy3(m): 6:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
ngige we know

1 Like

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Clerverly: 6:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin Ndi Anambra e don happen oo. Waiting for how many governors and senators that would grace Obiano's flag off the same tomorrow.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
hahahahaha. Pure water things on my mind. We are waiting for the ido.ts. Ngige is a bad market right now in Anambra even Ifeanyi Ubah the empty numskull stands a better chance than the dwarf.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Clerverly: 7:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang: hahahahaha. Pure water things on my mind. We are waiting for the ido.ts. Ngige is a bad market right now in Anambra even Ifeanyi Ubah the empty numskull stands a better chance than the dwarf.

You would be disgraced tomorrow grin
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by gleaf: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am imagining what will happen when Fashola or his Godfather Tinubu mounts the stage to address umu otu!!! anyway l;ets wait and see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 7:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
Clerverly:

You would be disgraced tomorrow grin

You will hear the scores. boos and pure water things. grin grin grin
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ngige is one big joker. 11 thousand amala eating politicians can never deliver him. Anambra is the bedrock of Ibo politics. They only thing he would succeed in achieving would be stirring up ethnic sentiments that would consume him. Anambra people are ready to vote him based on his pedigree, but he inviting these amala politicians and Muslims to anambra state would be him major undoing. His opponents would play the ethnic and religious card and make sure they run him aground....and anambra people easily fall cheap prey to ethic and religious sentiments.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by automaticcars: 7:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:

You will hear the scores. boos and pure water things. grin grin grin

It means you can't win on issue. Violent act and blackmail are what you have left when the next thing for you is to throw stones and sachets of pure water. Whatever happenes to retail politics. It means your candidate can't win or you are not sure of your candidate winning. What is the difference between you and the hausas who throw stones at politicians from the south? You are as violent as those hausas. Id1ot is what you are.

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Clerverly: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ife ga-eme na Anambra Echi grin

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
automaticcars:

It means you can't win on issue. Violent act and blackmail are what you have left when the next thing for you is to throw stones and sachets of pure water. Whatever happenes to retail politics. It means your candidate can't win or you are not sure of your candidate winning. What is the difference between you and the hausas who throw stones at politicians from the south? You are are as violent as those hausas. Id1ot is what you are.

That is what your father is! FYI, APC is not welcome in my state, this is not about my candidate. get it? Anuofia!
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Clerverly: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:

That is what your father is! FYI, APC is not welcome in my state, this is not about my candidate. get it? Anuofia!

Only You and Your 5 handles (alias) campaigning for Fidelity Bank. Chino you no dey shame grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by automaticcars: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:

Anuofia! What I described is exactly what you inherited from your father. Your violent tendencies came from your parents. You are about to get flogged with brooms.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kenbee(f): 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
E tere ugba, e tere azu, APC enwegi ebe obibi n' Anambra. Willy Obiano of APGA all the way!
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Bensonn: 7:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang: hahahahaha. Pure water things on my mind. We are waiting for the ido.ts. Ngige is a bad market right now in Anambra even Ifeanyi Ubah the empty numskull stands a better chance than the dwarf.

shut the Bleep!!!, you shit dump. In your entire generation u wont have somebody as popular and influencial like ngige. Your statements are usually laden with myopism and frustration. Get a life ideeot!!!

5 Likes

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 7:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
Clerverly:

Only You and Your 5 handles (alias) campaigning for Fidelity Bank. Chino you no dey shame grin grin
No wonder people question the mental state of APC lapdogs. So I am now Chino? Hahahahahaha. Try again pls!
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by automaticcars: 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:
No wonder people question the mental state of APC lapdogs. So I am now Chino? Hahahahahaha. Try again pls!

If you are not Chino, your are the dumb slimghost.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 7:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bensonn:

shut the Bleep!!!, you shit dump. In your entire generation u wont have somebody as popular and influencial like ngige. Your statements are usually laden with myopism and frustration. Get a life ideeot!!!
Ranting like a bingo doesn't change the fact that you lack common sense and is cursed with a very very low IQ. You cannnot make up for it by blabbing around like a lunatic. Grow up kid. FYI, Ngige will lose woefully come NOV 16. Deal with it or go jump off Odo bridge.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
automaticcars:

If you are not Chino, your are the dumb slimghost.
Stop throwing up names of people who whipped your dumb asss! This is my only handle. I will ignore because I don't want to be banned again. I will catch you one day.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by automaticcars: 8:00pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:
Stop throwing up names of people who whipped your dumb asss! This is my only handle. I will ignore because I don't want to be banned again. I will catch you one day.

I just blew open your yansh ol' boy
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 8:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
automaticcars:

I just blew open your yansh ol' boy
You just confirmed your folly boy. Shows how clueless you are!
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kenbee(f): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Clerverly: grin grin grin grin grin grin Ndi Anambra e don happen oo. Waiting for how many governors and senators that would grace Obiano's flag off the same tomorrow.
How many Governors mounted the podium for Mr Peter Obi? Even the Rochas? The point is:
1) APGA is like religion and it runs in the blood of an average Igbo man.
2) Ngige's popularlity can not be underestimated but APC really messed up with the deportation saga and is seen as bad market in Anambra.
3) Just as our western brothers will always invade the Igbos on nairaland, they will always beat drum for Ngige but the unfortunate koko is that they can't vote.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by automaticcars: 8:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
kingbang:
You just confirmed your folly boy. Shows how clueless you are!

We shall see who is more clueless on November 16 when your head gets beaten blue, black and red by APC brooms.

3 Likes

Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
automaticcars:

We shall see who is more clueless on November 16 when your head gets beaten blue, black and red by APC brooms.
Just make sure you don't delete this account after Nov 16 because I love laughing at losers! Lol
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by malc619(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
automaticcars:

It means you can't win on issue. Violent act and blackmail are what you have left when the next thing for you is to throw stones and sachets of pure water. Whatever happenes to retail politics. It means your candidate can't win or you are not sure of your candidate winning. What is the difference between you and the hausas who throw stones at politicians from the south? You are as violent as those hausas. Id1ot is what you are.

Ignore the f00l. He is just a frustrated Ibo Bigot who is overwhelmed by the massive support Ngige currently enjoys..
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by Bensonn: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
automaticcars:

when Ngige wins he will resort to his normal creation of an alternate handle to hide his shame. Dont allow him coarse u into beleiving he has one handle. He is either chino or slimghost(both lunatics).
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by gregg2: 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
malc619:

Ignore the f00l. He is just a frustrated Ibo Bigot who is overwhelmed by the massive support Ngige currently enjoys..

The massive support Ngige currently enjoys? From South West? We shall see how South West travels to vote Ngige in Anambra state.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by donphilopus: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Let's see what will happen, Ngigi is the next Landlord of Anambra State Government House Come 2015
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by kingbang: 9:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
gregg2:

The massive support Ngige currently enjoys? From South West? We shall see how South West travels to vote Ngige in Anambra state.
Stop replying these SW clowns. I just hope they have voters card valid in Anambra to vote for their beloved Ngige. Deluded kids.
Re: Ngige: 11 Governors, 30 Senators For Flag-off Of Ngige’s Campaign Today by emiye(m): 9:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
kenbee:
How many Governors mounted the podium for Mr Peter Obi? Even the Rochas? The point is:
1) APGA is like religion and it runs in the blood of an average Igbo man.
2) Ngige's popularlity can not be underestimated but APC really messed up with the deportation saga and is seen as bad market in Anambra.
3) Just as our western brothers will always invade the Igbos on nairaland, they will always beat drum for Ngige but the unfortunate koko is that they can't vote.

You mean APGA is like a religion ?, but how come APGA lost all the three (3) senatorial districts in the anambra 2011 elections.

Maybe APGA is now becoming an abandoned religion

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Revenue Formula...n/ Delta Demands 50% Derivation / Buhari: Boko Haram Is Subterfuge To Kill The North / PDP Negotiates With Defecting Governors, Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.