Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! (5207 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / I Like Her A Lot But I Am Fed Up With Our Relationship (please Advice) / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
My name is Eniola, I have been dating my boyfriend for over one year nw and ever since then i havent in any way be a burden to him, the only thng he bought for me is a 3500N ring, I havent spent up to 1K of his money. The problem with him is that he is nt a type of guy that call his gf, I've always being the only one calling and if i decide not to call him he wil get angry wit me as if his life depends on it. Also he has never come to my house since we have started dating the only excuse he gives is that he has no 200N t.fare, I am tired of being the only one going to his plc, I tell lies to my mum just to go to his plc and this has been going on for over a year, I feel guilty abt telling lies to my her. I love my bf so much but i dnt know how to deal with his anger problem, he has been snubbing me since some days nw because I told him I cnt cm to his plc today because of my dad's birthday. He doesnt know how to say SORRY even when he knows he is the one at fault. I am confused abt whether or not to end the whole thing. His he doing like this because we met on 2go? Or is that how how guys treat their GFs?

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by cycline404(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
First of all ... Go and study to show thyself APPROVED!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Rdduite(m): 7:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
How old r u? I think u should rather focus on ur studies than peddling with fire that'l consume ur future & dreams!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by yomalex(m): 7:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
first of all turn your back and take six strokes of the cain...
oya sit down so you met on 2go no that is not important.

He has not visited you in a year does he even know where you live?

He is getting angry because you did not visit him on your Dad's birthday. like seriously ? you deserve more than this young lady

GET OUT NOW !

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Beync(f): 7:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
That's wat happens when every teenage girl want to have boyfriend. Next will be 'please help my heart is broken, am pregnant my bf say it's not him' etc mschew

4 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by adaminedens(m): 8:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
24 strokes of d cain for u gurl,gerrooouut now before God go change hin mind.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by mspee(f): 8:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hi dear, can you do me a favour? Now, I want you to do away with that boy, delete your 2go and FACE YOUR STUDIES!!! angry

All these teenagers with their wahala. embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2013
Is there no way i can change him?
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Tuntheycr7: 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ma dear dnt mind dem jawe.
Bt seriously d guy neva enta ya house 4 ova a year and dsnt called ?
Thats what we called 2go Love.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
yomalex: first of all turn your back and take six strokes of the cain...
oya sit down so you met on 2go nut that is not important.

He has not visited you in a year does he even know where you live?

He is getting angry because you did not visit him on your Dad's birthday. like seriously ? you deserve more than this young lady

GET OUT NOW !
LoL!!! Give the gurl a break shez jez in a stupidity phase it will pass
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Bibol(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
@OlamiB, the responsibility of changing that kind of man boy is not in your hands. From what you have said here, the guy is taking whatever you share for granted. I doubt if he has a clear cut direction for his life yet and you seem to be so much in love not to see this. Its good you have asked for advice, at least that shows you know something isn't right in your relationship.

A responsible guy won't treat his girlfriend that way. Pls give him a break, face your studies and free your mind. A man that deserves you will come along. Don't put yourself in a tight corner.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by baralatie(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Op!delete ur 2go,facebuk,twitter,watup,phone no,email,bb,house no,return his 3500gift by ups.4get him
carry ur bible and buk start to follow God wit prayer & fasing.
I am serious! angryOp!delete ur 2go,facebuk,twitter,watup,phone no,email,bb,house no,return his 3500gift by ups.4get him
carry ur bible and buk start to follow God wit prayer & fasing.
I am serious!

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by mimicue(f): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Lol 2go love seriously that shii stupid anyways do like everyone is saying del all your social network app on your phone and study
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by DExplorer1: 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
OlamiB: My name is Eniola, I have been dating my boyfriend for over one year nw and ever since then i havent in any way be a burden to him, the only thng he bought for me is a 3500N ring, I havent spent up to 1K of his money. The problem with him is that he is nt a type of guy that call his gf, I've always being the only one calling and if i decide not to call him he wil get angry wit me as if his life depends on it. Also he has never come to my house since we have started dating the only excuse he gives is that he has no 200N t.fare, I am tired of being the only one going to his plc, I tell lies to my mum just to go to his plc and this has been going on for over a year, I feel guilty abt telling lies to my her. I love my bf so much but i dnt know how to deal with his anger problem, he has been snubbing me since some days nw because I told him I cnt cm to his plc today because of my dad's birthday. He doesnt know how to say SORRY even when he knows he is the one at fault. I am confused abt whether or not to end the whole thing. His he doing like this because we met on 2go? Or is that how how guys treat their GFs?
I just have to quote you girl. I know peer pressure could be hard to deal with, especially seeing your friends flaunting their boyfriends at your face. I know you're at that stage in your life when you feel grown up and your hormones are at alert YET you can keep off from boys. Girls of your kind get used and abandorned. . .the experiences are bitter and if you don't want emotional trauma, leave that boy and every boy that comes your way until you've a career and you're financially alright and not you complaining about N1,000 probably given to him by his parents. Act wisely!

5 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 4:47am On Oct 08, 2013
OlamiB: Is there no way i can change him?

SMH

never try to change a man..

If that man truly loved you, then he would find a way to get the fare to visit you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 4:48am On Oct 08, 2013
thareta:
LoL!!! Give the gurl a break shez jez in a stupidity phase it will pass

lol grin
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Mynd44: 4:54am On Oct 08, 2013
All I see is a girl ranting cos her BF does not buy her fancy things. That is really what is bothering her and not that he has never come to visit her.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 08, 2013
@ op you attract the kind of person you are cheesy.

if you are a cheap ass girl,its certain you will attract an ego drunk broke ass guy,there is no 2 ways about it so the solution to your problem starts with dumping the boy first (i refuse to call him a man because he doesnt have the characteristics of a man from all indication)

after dumping him,fix your mind on things that will develop you in making you grow from being a girl with lack of self esteem to be a better and stronger woman.you are a teenager from the look of things,if you are in school,face your books,if you are learning a hand skill,face it and leave little,unserious minded boys alone.moreover buying a ring is not a sign of COMMITMENT or SERIOUSNESS.commitment and seriousness is more proven in character than in ring.aimoye ring grin by the way the era of using ring to get into a woman's thighs has passed grin gone are the days when all a man has to do to get into your vagina was buying a ring and putting into your finger so that you will believe he is serious.my dear,the the ring is just decoration.it is as good as earing,bangle or any piece of jwellry.

Tactics to get into vagynas change my dear grin

yours was RING and most likely sweet talking.meanwhile the anger is just a ploy to keep you under fear so he will keep on shinning your congo FREE OF CHARGE,UNHINDERED AND AT any time he likes grin thats another guise grin if you are not careful and you remain with him,he will step up to beating and comming to beg you with flowers and sweet crap with another sizzling night of OSHO FREE cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Exponental(m): 6:44am On Oct 08, 2013
Lemme assume ur post is 100% true.
Ignore him. Dump him.
Ladies are to be appreciated. If he doesnt treat u like a lady, then, he doesnt deserve u.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 08, 2013
Mynd_44: All I see is a girl ranting cos her BF does not buy her fancy things. That is really what is bothering her and not that he has never come to visit her.
money has never been my problem with him. I was not raised with the mentality that i should collect money frm a guy cos m dating him. My parents are always there for me financially.
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Omolola1(f): 8:17am On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmmmmmn undecided
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by kayClt(f): 8:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Ehya,he must be her first luv But girl dat guy is taking ur luv for granted.u either face ur studies or u will end up wit sumtin u will regret
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by wasak(m): 8:42am On Oct 08, 2013
I can give u some tips... but u have to be sure he loves u. I wish I could discuss with u outside Nairaland. I understand what u re going through pele. take heart..
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Joshrob(m): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Rdduite: How old r u? I think u should rather focus on ur studies than peddling with fire that'l consume ur future & dreams!
Somebody is asking u something bothering her,u'r here forming I too knw. Did she say she don't read her book?..
Na so u dey read,na him u still dey as u dey
I beg go mob river
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by deb(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2013

Seriously did you just ask that question? I'm forced to ask how old you are?

1st of all, you can't change a man and the only reason why you asked that question is because your "lust" that you called love has blinded you from seeing the reality.

My dear move on fast and drop that guy. He is a pest not a lover and you should stop wasting your time. If you were my sister I will spank you now! Don't be stuwpid

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 08, 2013
*yawns

Even during my time as a teen,I no mumu like this.Go and read your book since you not intelligent, and as well can't handle a relationship*
*jumps down from bed.

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 08, 2013
kayClt: Ehya,he must be her first luv But girl dat guy is taking ur luv for granted.u either face ur studies or u will end up wit sumtin u will regret
he is actually
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by wasak(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2013
OlamiB:
he is actually
sorry dear... just take it easy
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 08, 2013
YOU GUYS MET ON 2GO?.....................HOW ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by Omolola1(f): 10:19am On Oct 08, 2013
rigormortis: YOU GUYS MET ON 2GO?.....................HOW ROMANTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very romantic

1 Like

Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by zeb04(f): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Me I dnt undstn which one isdont listen 2 boys cz u r in ur tenage age nd cz u r stil in skkl.pls hw many of u went thru uni witout a bf. Who said tenagers can't find tru love. Op dat guy aint right for u period
Re: I Am Fed Up With My Boyfriend's Anger, Pls Help! by kayClt(f): 10:48am On Oct 08, 2013
OlamiB:
he is actually
awwwwwwww i undastand u dear but take it frm me,first luv don't always end up to be d best luv.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wanna Marry A Chubby Man! / Best Pick Up Lines That Get Girls Blushing / Girl Threatens Suicide And Curses For Being Dumped After 9 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.