Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive (19346 Views)

Nollywood Actresses Get Buried Alive In New Movie Scene (Photos) / Pa Ogungbe Is Dead, Veteran Nollywood Actor ! / Mirror Boy Rakes In Over N12m In One Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by CLIQBOY(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fishout: They should also announce on mass median so that many people will aware about his healthy nd contribute for him.May God touch his life.
Mass what?!!!!!!! undecided
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hmmmm, I saw this, I saw him last year in computer village and it was like breeze want to blow him down, he wasn't looking good at alllllll, I had to stop and look at him again, was like where is his car? Why is he walking alone? Why is he lloking hungry? Seriously what I saw that day was a shadow of him.

I really wish him well.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by moshino(m): 1:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
bishopoliver:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=125536

MY TAKE ON THIS: We are the one killing these actors and they are also contributing to their own deaths too. How? How can an actor work for 40 years and cannot boast of less than $100,000? How will they have money when we keep buying their works from pirates at Alaba International Market? Many of these actors and so-called celebrities in Nigeria are as poor as anything, they only exist on fame. We need to purchase non-pirated copies of their works and make them rich. They should also drag pirates to court and claim compensation and stop leaving ‘everything to God’, that makes no sense. Intellectual theft is a major crime. I cannot imagine Will Smith begging Americans to donate money for his ailment. Let us help our artistes by not buying from pirates. That said, I think the governor of his state should pick the bill and they should not make any useless political propaganda noise over it because na dem no provide excellent public health facilities in the first place (I imagine the number of Nigerians who are not popular and are dying from various diseases EVERYDAY. WAKE UP NIGERIANS).

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

www.olawaleoni..com

Piracy is a global problem, in fact there's more piracy in US, Canada, China, India and other western countries (designer products, artistic works, pharmaceuticals and all patented products). Mr. Will Smith will not beg Americans for money for medical treatment because he has health insurance, NOT because there's no piracy in America, and there's health insurance plans available for purchase in Nigeria as well. The problem is that the earning power of an American in any profession is much higher than that of Nigerians in the same profession. And America has a more advanced financial, infrastructural, economic and social system than Nigeria. The PIRACY point you were making is valid, but when you start convoluting it with the Will Smith comparison, it completely uproots the valid point you were making about PIRACY.

1 Like

Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Boll2010: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
4reigningqueen:

RIP English.
u don do ur admission u come here dey talk rip english.......if u get money drop no b english we one chop
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by eagleeye2: 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fishout: They should also announce on mass median so that many people will aware about his healthy nd contribute for him.May God touch his life.
Sorry, Ndo, Pele
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by moshino(m): 1:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
debedebe: Almighty God will heal Him IJN...

Prayer is good for the soul, but to make a change, one has to TAKE ACTION! God will not come down from heaven and heal him. He has to go to a very good hospital with advanced medical care, and someone will have to pay a lot of money for that, then he'll get better.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by badmeat(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
We can do this people!12,000 9jerians paying i00 naira and we are good!hope the maths is correct!
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by born2boink(m): 1:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
God will heal him
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
blink6: why won't they charge someone who isnt a celeb that amount? doctors dn dae look face sha!!! And why go to an hospital u cant afford it bill(s)?
so many question already. Forgive Me... Just get well soon.
#God will heal you... no worry.

someone has liver and heart disease and you expect him to go where? state or private hospitals? Even some federal hospitals refer their patients to LUTH

and he wasn't charged that amount cos he's a celeb. There are so many things that come in play
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by ennon92(m): 2:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
CLIQBOY: Mass what?!!!!!!! undecided
grin
CLIQBOY: Mass what?!!!!!!! undecided
mass median.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Not Again!!!! Jesus will heal you
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Tbozz2013(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
God we heal Ƴöů..........Pa Kasumu much love
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Burger01(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: ..... As for me i would love to donate but na N170 dey my hand the time this report was filed.

No amount is too meagre bro. Please donate and be blessed.

sad
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
nerodenero: OP has a valid point because piracy is really having adverse effect on our celebrities but at the same,it is highly annoying and totally unacceptable that a star will come down with an ailment and after a little while 'a cry for help' becomes the slogan or song.Again,we need to drum it so hard to their hearing that it is always good to save for rainning days.Get well soon Pa!
Don't be hard hearted. This man has been ill since 2009 and you are asking him to save. From where? Plus do u have an idea how much they get paid in the first place?
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by jude33084(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2013

grin grin grin

English is in great trouble tongue
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Jeffai(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pa i just hope dat u wnt strt tellin dem 'tnk u madam/sir;dnt mention' @ d sme tym whn dey strt donating? Lol... Just cldnt fgt "Lagos Na wah" dat u acted a long tym ago. Anyway,God wil see u thru,sir. It is well wt ur soul.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ogbeche77: The actors guild of Nigeria is still in existence that I'm sure of, they should have released this in an official statement, I'm also aware the yoruba actors and actresses also have an association, why have they not come out to solicit for support on his behalf?
I smell something fishy here, anyone could open a bank account to deceive unsuspecting Nigerians and again an unknown is not a credible source
. There's nothing fishy here. I worked with him a few months ago and all through the production I was afraid he would just slump, he was that fragile. Frankly I am amazed that he's just 60. I used to think he was closer to 80. So I guess its the illness affecting him. I also witnessed the loss and return oF memory.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Cestmoi1(f): 3:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
You have paid your dues in the industry.Wishing u a quick recovery,Pa Kasumu.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
pembisco: Sir i recoment u gv ur life 2 jesus christ then go to SCOAN

ENGLISHPHOBIA
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Pame(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Please take Pa Kasumu to Prophet T.B Joshua at Synagogue Church of All Nations for complete healing, I'm sure, God will surely attend to his case
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by PurestBoy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jensen_elizz: Dnt really know him bt i have watch sum of his movie......get well soon sir

unto other news
abeg anybody wey dey use lumia 720 make im surface ooo,,i bought mine yesterday only to see dat dere was no power boost or nokia battery boost and i bought mine 4 #34,000k @ ikeja,........shey anbody notice d same diff for deir own when dem unbox am......abeg help ooo

I use the same and I bought mine brand new at 51K from Nokia shop at Mokola Ibadan and it has 12months warranty. That is what you get when you don't buy phone from the right shop.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by wizean(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
pembisco: Sir i recoment u gv ur life 2 jesus christ then go to SCOAN

which one be "recoment" again? Una grammar no go kill person for nairaland
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by dollarlander: 4:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
bishopoliver:

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=125536

MY TAKE ON THIS: We are the one killing these actors and they are also contributing to their own deaths too. How? How can an actor work for 40 years and cannot boast of less than $100,000? How will they have money when we keep buying their works from pirates at Alaba International Market? Many of these actors and so-called celebrities in Nigeria are as poor as anything, they only exist on fame. We need to purchase non-pirated copies of their works and make them rich. They should also drag pirates to court and claim compensation and stop leaving ‘everything to God’, that makes no sense. Intellectual theft is a major crime. I cannot imagine Will Smith begging Americans to donate money for his ailment. Let us help our artistes by not buying from pirates. That said, I think the governor of his state should pick the bill and they should not make any useless political propaganda noise over it because na dem no provide excellent public health facilities in the first place (I imagine the number of Nigerians who are not popular and are dying from various diseases EVERYDAY. WAKE UP NIGERIANS).

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

www.olawaleoni..com

Bros you have made a very solid point here and I support you. My take is this, now that Dr Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is organising SNC, we should discuss giving Biafra republic to our IBO brothers. They are the one killing all the Nigerian artisits.

I remember when Baba Fryo (Dem go dey pose, dem go dey denge denge, dem go dey pose) was interviewed after his sudden fame(rise and fall), he said omo ibo don kill me, dem no make me make money from my album, but they made him popular.

We need to support Fashola's effort of decongestion Lagos of these omo ibos, they can do anything to make money.

Let's give them the Biafra republic and let them go. LOL. LOL. LOL. I know I will get bomg shell from this post, but I don't care, I have made my point. Biko.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by osheydollar: 5:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
I pray God to grant u speedy recovering!get well soon sir!
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by PurestBoy(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jensen_elizz: Dnt really know him bt i have watch sum of his movie......get well soon sir

unto other news
abeg anybody wey dey use lumia 720 make im surface ooo,,i bought mine yesterday only to see dat dere was no power boost or nokia battery boost and i bought mine 4 #34,000k @ ikeja,........shey anbody notice d same diff for deir own when dem unbox am......abeg help ooo
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by dilim247: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
It is well
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by 4reigningqueen: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Boll2010: u don do ur admission u come here dey talk rip english.......if u get money drop no b english we one chop

Guy, it seems you are in "love" with me. Well, i am not "doing". Stop following me about.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Eeyah. He was such a wonderful actor. My prayers are with hm.
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Boll2010: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
4reigningqueen:

Guy, it seems you are in "love" with me. Well, i am not "doing". Stop following me about.
u see this where u young ladies get it wrong.....u mistake a lil'quote for love.........I wonder how cheaply u might v open ur legs cuz of lil'words tinking the man loves u........lil'girl don't be carried away by mere words reason ahead that when u see a man engaging u with talks
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Boll2010: u see this where u young ladies get it wrong.....u mistake a lil'quote for love.........I wonder how cheaply u might v open ur legs cuz of lil'words tinking the man loves u........lil'girl don't be carried away by mere words reason ahead that when u see a man engaging u with talks

U wicked o
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Sttimmy1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
How cn we b sure ds acct numbr is genuine?
Re: Pa Kasumu Is Critically Ill & Needs N12M To Stay Alive by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
St.timmy:
How cn we b sure ds acct numbr is genuine?
I don't know about the account nos but I know the first two phone nos are his. So you can call to confirm the account nos.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Produced 416 Movies In The First Three Months Of 2021 - NBS / Mara And Clara (Phillipino Soap Opera) / Legend Extra Stout To Sponsor Big Brother Naija Double Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.