Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,895 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? (1440 Views)

What Will You Answer You Wife/girl If She Asked You This Question? / I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by onila(f): 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
cheesy

well me, recently. A member of the Italian mafia asked me out
I was really scared tongue
he gave me his id, he said once am looking for a job, he will hook me up anywhere I wanna work
despite his wrong choice of association. He was quite sweet, manly,seemed strong n very intelligant

the second strange guy was a Magician
he normally has shows downtown @ the open square on saturdays
I normally don't watch all doze magic shows bcus pple say u can get possessed and all that Naija talk sh1t grin

but one day I decided to take a look
and once the magician spotted me at the crowd, he was attracted to me instantly tongue
during his crap show, I decided to buy water when I left and came back to the show. .he stopped what he was doing and Said I am glad yr back grin

uhm so after the show
to be continued tongue

1 Like

Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Deiok(m): 9:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
How many thread do you create per day?
You are weird thats why strange people are attracted to you.

1 Like

Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by onila(f): 9:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
tongue
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by PAPAAFRICA: 10:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
What do you look like onila?
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by onila(f): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: What do you look like onila?
naomi campbell
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila: naomi campbell
cheesy
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by PAPAAFRICA: 10:18pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila: naomi campbell
be honest
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nomski0(f): 10:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
The strangest guy to ask me out is just a male version of Onila.tongue tongue tongue. Weird and sex obsessed.cheesy

How's your day going Onila?
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by tpia5: 10:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
why not halle berry and beyonce.

oh, i forgot, you're supposed to be in britain.
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by tpia5: 10:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
onila: cheesy

he was attracted to me instantly

arent all males attracted to you instantly?

1 Like

Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nomski0: The strangest guy to ask me out is just a male version of Onila.tongue tongue tongue. Weird and sex obsessed.cheesy

weird as in?
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Tpia. grin
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by onila(f): 10:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
tpia@:

arent all males attracted to you instantly?
not all
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
pls finish the story. I'm following and enjoying it
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Deiok: How many thread do you create per day?
You are weird thats why strange people are attracted to you.

atleast they are meaniful smhw..

Kipp d 9ce wrk ma'm...
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Penssuwa(m): 11:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
JUST PASSING..
----oooO----
----(----)----
-----\--(--
------\_)-
-----------Oooo ---
-----------(--- -)---
------------)-- /----
------------(_/ -
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by danchuzzy(m): 11:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
PAPA AFRICA: What do you look like onila?

onila: mama africa
cool cool cool
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 08, 2013

No be only Italian Mafia, na Don Corleone from The Godfather, himself, ask you out grin.

Lol, was he wielding a scary machine gun too?
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by onila(f): 12:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Richfella:

No be only Italian Mafia, na Don Corleone from The Godfather, himself, ask you out grin.

Lol, was he wielding a scary machine gun too?
he had some mafia hair style cheesy
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by PAPAAFRICA: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila, you need to post pics
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by lymelyte(m): 10:44am On Oct 08, 2013
ONILa,but you dey worry sha.grin .u nor dey tire?
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by youngPRO(m): 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
onila: he had some mafia hair style cheesy
Like that of Arsenal's Niklas Bendtner? undecided
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Okijajuju1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nomski0: The strangest guy to ask me out is just a male version of Onila.tongue tongue tongue. Weird and sex obsessed.cheesy

How do you know he was sex obsessed... grin

I hope your Congo has not reached the permanent site o! grin
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 10, 2013

he gave me his id, he said once am looking for a job, he will hook me up anywhere I wanna work
despite his wrong choice of association. He was quite sweet, manly,seemed strong n very intelligant

I normally don't watch all doze magic shows bcus pple say u can get possessed and all that Naija talk sh1t grin

and once the magician spotted me at the crowd, he was attracted to me instantly tongue
during his crap show, I decided to buy water when I left and came back to the show. .he stopped what he was doing and Said I am glad yr back grin

uhm so after the show
to be continued tongue
Only you? Strange.
Re: Strangest/unusual Kind Of Guys That Have Asked You Out? by Nobody: 4:05am On Oct 12, 2013

uhm so after the show
to be continued tongue

LMAO...An Italian Mafia member & a magician. You have me beat!

(1) (Reply)

11 Differences Between Dating A Girl And A Woman / Is It Right For Me To Request For My Fiance Social Network Password?? / Sumtin is wrong sumwhere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.