Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,372 members, 7,808,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 AM

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) (44565 Views)

Buhari, Technology And Our Ambition - Dr Adebayo Kolade / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture) / Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by airfinance(m): 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
rafhell: so sad.
i honestly wish islam could stop terrorism and jihad.
killing in the name of this allah is barbaric and so wrong.
rest in peace.
Look at how you just showed your high level of stupidity,ignorance,delusion with happy mood in a looney situation.if you must know islam never supports the killing of the innocents,anybody body that does it would not see the mercy of allah.however,if you save a soul in islam regardless of what tribe,religion the person may belong to,you would be rewarded to have saved a generation,and if you take a life without course,you may have as well distroyed a generation.dude please get your fact and do lots of reserch before posting rubbish emanating from your anus,cos i know a right thinking man would not display high level of stupidity like you just did.if you must know JIHad doesnt mean killing or holy war as the media and non muslims have made it.you can use google translator to know what it means.

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by elobyobi: 5:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
ajibolabd: meaning?
Meaning "Allah smiles on the man who has wasted this infidel, and more heads will roll, till Islam comes to Albion"
......Or some 5hit.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Makapounse(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
It is so so saden to see a young man/woman like this die...
RIP bros
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by aliyubaka: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Allah the evil god. Islam the stupid and nonsense . I hate both wih all my life

4 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by dbride: 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: I replied you but network frustrated it from being delivered and I cannot honestly rewrite it, all I can say is for u to take things easy, am not the 1 dat killed him and am not in support of his alledged killers......but certainly we shall all return to Allah.

I will not return to allah, the god that enjoys spilling blood, the god that promotes strife and hate, the god that dislikes peace with a passion. His words in his Koran confirms these characteristics. Next time please speak for yourself and before you reply, goggle, read and watch the confessions of former members of boko haram who converted to Christianity, my God showed them His love and power and they now enjoy peace within and without; the difference is clear.......unlike you, they now know that they will not return to the allah they killed for!

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Tundeajani(m): 5:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
aliyubaka: Allah the evil god. Islam the stupid and nonsense . I hate both wih all my life
fresh from yaba university of madness..no near him
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by guonno: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
I think say na only igbo them dey kill? Who knows how many bullet them put inside the guy fresh skin....

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ChimaAdeoye: 5:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
guonno: I think say na only igbo them dey kill? Who knows how many bullet them put inside the guy fresh skin....

RIP Bro,
Allah will fight your cause.
I didn't know Boko Haram has reached the extent of killing fellow muslims just because he is yoruba?

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Tundeajani(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
dbride:

I will not return to allah, the god that enjoys spilling blood, the god that promotes strife and hate, the god that dislikes peace with a passion. His words in his Koran confirms these characteristics. Next time please speak for yourself and before you reply, goggle, read and watch the confessions of former members of boko haram who converted to Christianity, my God showed them His love and power and they now enjoy peace within and without; the difference is clear.......unlike you, they now know that they will not return to the allah they killed for!
the same converted guys you people programmed alongside your evil propaganda of shame against islam..no hiding place for you...we have hear known and grasped: "pdp=boko,boko=pdp"...a knowledge of the tafsir will bring down your level of ignorance that the holy quran is not you macmilian that you read without studying reading why some verses are revealed..pathetic ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by dkt001(m): 6:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kolawole Bobola, my secondary school mate(FGC Idoani), may your gentle soul rest in peace. My condolences to your family. This is so sad.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Motolank: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: point of correction mr man........misguided Muslims not Islam
All of the above, they should sha STOP

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by austinray: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
rest in peace.
Two wrongs can not make a right; Equating or Associating Bokoharam activities with Islam is an aberration of what Islam represents and stands for ; which is absolute Peace.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by elobyobi: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sometimes I wish all religions condoned violence, these muslims wouldn't stand a chance in hell. Not even against the buddhists. grin

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by bigfredondo(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
bobby...what a glorious life but short lived. you 're indeed a gentle giant, so painful is the thought that I 've lost you forever. you imparted many with your humility, love and gentleness. so long, bobby. miss you forever.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Tundeajani(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
elobyobi: Sometimes I wish all religions condoned violence, these muslims wouldn't stand a chance in hell. Not even against the buddhists. grin
point of correction "these pdp agent"..greetings to a.y oriefokasibe..the kingpin of the p.d.p and a private jet gospel evangelist per excellence.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Lordskenn(m): 6:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sit down there typin RIP. Till one stupid group turns dis country in2 another thng. I don't just knw wot 2 type again. Small time nw they wil start insultin America. Is dis country or wot?
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Arysexy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
elobyobi: Sometimes I wish all religions condoned violence, these muslims wouldn't stand a chance in hell. Not even against the buddhists. grin

Dats y they are now bragging, bc christianity allowed them freedom to expand wich wud not av hapend if islam came b4 christianity, soon they will start demanding for sharia in UK and if they don't allow dat it will be termed oppression and terorism wil be unleashed against d british as a jihad for rejecting allah law n rules. Meanwhile in saudi arabia,christians are hunted in dia rums while they pray and are be-headed for praying in Jesus name.

D cancer, Called islam will cause 3rd world war, tym will come when oda religions will no longer sit and be killed by ds ishmaelites. I see dat tym come so soon.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by safedriveng: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
I wonder hw I would get convience to serve a god d@ hates peace and sheds the innocent bloods of people who are to live to bring glory his name. As for me and my house we wld serve the Almighty God, the God that understands my creation as human,
The God who as set before me two paths and allows me a choice in love.
The God who understand the makup of my being and is ready to forgive anytime I realized hav thread astery.
Com to think of it, how many islamic dominated country is enjoyin peace. My own God doesn't want the death of a sinner o; He his love. If he ask humans to forgive 70*7 tims, he wld do more to prove his love to as many. Wen we are yet sinner he had loved us, even before birth. I choice to serve the living God that I don't hav to fight for but fights for me. My God understands that no one can draw men unto him except he alone. I choose to serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by dbride: 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tunde ajani: the same converted guys you people programmed alongside your evil propaganda of shame against islam..no hiding place for you...we have hear known and grasped: "pdp=boko,boko=pdp"...a knowledge of the tafsir will bring down your level of ignorance that the holy quran is not you macmilian that you read without studying reading why some verses are revealed..pathetic ignoramus.

If they were programmed, was I also programmed when I embraced Christianity since October 1986 in Kano; had a near death experience as a result but the God that converted me saved me. You see, I have tasted both worlds and therefore speak from experience. I can see VIOLENCE and ANGER even in your COMMENT/VOICE.....you remain in one spot while I have moved from your spot to another spot and still think you are not the pathetic ignoramus?

Ever seen an angry comedian hahahahaha Tunde Ajani ni o pelu pdp=boko, boko=pdp. You are so ooooo ignorant boy, boko boys started training in different cells during Abacha days with the aim of islamizing Nigeria. Please dig deep, search the internet, read, investigate and widen your knowledge about any issue and avoid the band wagon info that you cannot substantiate with facts. Note, I am not a politician. Sleep well Tunde Ajani.

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Italiano1: 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

Well.. More like people have different ways of viewing tragedies.. Especially when it didnt happen to erm..

I once earned a serious punch from my close friend for for making a joke less than 5 minutes after he received the news about his mother being shot by robbers during a car robbery.. #In my defence, the joke was really funny and he actually laughed before landing a well positioned blow..

Anyways... R.I.P Mr. Policeman...

You must really think you are funny because you have like minded people who find your posts comical, however what you consistently display is your ignorance, lack of tact and idiocy.

We would see how you will feel when it is the turn of your loved ones and yourself one day.

Grow up!

5 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by francisbiz: 7:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Eebrahym: cry cry cry cry
So sad.
Inalillahi waina ilehi Rajihuun

STOP RECITING THESE SATANIC VERSES!
AFTER ALL HIS KILLERS ALWAYS SAY IT TOO

3 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by telexfree1: 7:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why not just exterminate these miscreants ?
Their m,uslim brothers call them misguided yet these 'misguided people' are able to produce verses off the k.oran to back up their actions and even challenge any scholar to disprove their claim to a legitimate right to enforce the government of a.llah here on earth using any means possible.
Which respected i.slamic figure in Nigeria has stood up boldly to challenge the actions of these people and call them misguided to their face. What we see is a shameless game of deception and two faced dealings by the eminent people up north.

Personally, I have no sympathy for fanatics/terrorist. And I care less about any methods used to cripple their activities .

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ali1saidu(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
rest in peace.
bro terrorist ar not muslims but claimin to b,it's ibvious dat a muslim dont kill.they ar just bunch of animals sponsord by som cultist.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by francisbiz: 7:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
austinray:
Two wrongs can not make a right; Equating or Associating Bokoharam activities with Islam is an aberration of what Islam represents and stands for ; which is absolute Peace.

YOU MUST BELIEVE THAT 1+1=0

2 Likes

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Paulkigame: 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Thundeh(m): 8:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
So so sad. May the Lord grant his soul an eternal rest.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Blackygal: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
God ve mercy on nigeria policeee
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by touchmeder: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP Dr. To the wife, family, friends and loved ones uhmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. May God almighty comfort you all.

To all those asking why he choose to remain in the north, all i will say is hush and let him be. This are personal decision people never take lightly. he must have thought long and hard and yet choose to remain there. In a country like Nigeria, if you have looked for work long and hard and get absorbed into a Federal parastatal or a very good private company (where your job is secured for life and you get a good pension) and after a while they post you to the north, nine out of ten times you will go. You will not quit that job and leave all your benefits and YOU know it. You are most likely not to quit especially if you are the man and are the major bread winner or even the only one bringing home the bacon. So please don't judge him. RIP doctor
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Drtunde1(m): 8:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
dr bobola kolawole. so sad. we attended federal government college idoani ondo state.1988 to 1993.he studied medicine at obafemi awolowo university ile-ife.a very lively guy. his parents are still alive and all his siblings.RIP my paddy. so sad
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ethicalUser(m): 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okija_juju:

You knows him?!

What happened?! How did the Boko Boys kill him?!

Why are we paying special tribute to him and ignoring the over 1000 other peoples killed by the Boko boys?!
Why not open a thread for the 1000 people who were killed and let's pay tribute to them...Silly question.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Mr9ija: 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
oh no bobby is dead. I know him and his brother when they were in OAU, Road 7C.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by kayalla(f): 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

UK Government Speaks On SSS Siege At National Assembly / Delegates Smile At Saraki Ahead Of PDP Primaries / Bandits Block Enugu-Port Harcourt Highway, Burn Army Van, Kidnap Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.