Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) (44566 Views)

Buhari, Technology And Our Ambition - Dr Adebayo Kolade / The Fear Of Boko Haram (picture) / Full Nigeria Army investigation report on Boko Haram. *picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
What about the thousands already dead? do wee open a thread for each and everyone of them too?

R.I.P to him.. He should tell God about Nigeria's leaders in heaven. They have failed!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by MOSSADII(m): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Only their allah knows!
Preceedo: Honetly, don't you think this boko animals are doing more than bearable. How many R.I.Ps are we going to say?

Can someone tell me what these ANIMALS need?
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by levelszik(m): 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: even if u'r not a muslim, its just an affirmation dat we are all from Allah and to him we shall all return.
guy take time o,who came from allah?and by d way sef who do u say wld return to allah?e be like say dat ur malaria don return bah

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Miner13: 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=Siraleeyu]point of correction mr man........misguided Muslims not Islam[/quote and who misguide dem]
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Miner13: 11:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
2 b sincere evry muslim is a boko haram. And if u tink is wrong. Is boko haram nt nigeria muslim way of jihadist

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
onyxo76: i simply can't believe this, we were together in microbiology in oau before i changed department to medicine... i never knew he still went on to read medicine after his first degree.... this is so sad....!!

Which years was he in Ife? I may know him too.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by shinel(f): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Siraleeyu: even if u'r not a muslim, its just an affirmation dat we are all from Allah and to him we shall all return.
Correction! You are from Allah not We. keep ur religion to urself, don't spread. Nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by AbuMikey(m): 11:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
shinel: Correction! You are from Allah not We. keep ur religion to urself, don't spread. Nonsense!!!

See vexing na gringrin

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by oluxy(m): 11:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
RIP Dr.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Miner13: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
ali1saidu:
bro terrorist ar not muslims but claimin to b,it's ibvious dat a muslim dont kill.they ar just bunch of animals sponsord by som cultist.
did u mean dey were also sponsored in iran,iraq,afganistan,mali,syria,egypt,kenya nd even in al arab country by cultist. I beg islam is a killer gene implanted in al muslim

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by COOLDUN: 2:32am On Oct 09, 2013

God forbid i am not and never came from your allah , even not dreaming of encountering it anywhere whether in my dream or physical, talk -less of returning to him.

I know only one mighty God, the creator that was never created, the mighty one in battle,the most merciful and gracious,he who knows the end from the beginning, the beginning and end. Most of all the King and judge the day of judgement.

I have heard many confessions from people who once served the two livings and confessed that one is real , while the other is different with many complications. My God is the living and strongest God.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Oduduwaboy(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2013
* crying uncontrollably *
......Haaaaaaa, so the son of Mr and Mrs Kolawole , our Geography & Music teachers respectively in FGC Idoani is gone ! oh my ! I remember i saw him with his parents too on his matriculation day years back......i really keep getting convinced that life is pointless and so full of useless random events .

And please where was God when this guy was being shot!

Please anyone know where the parents live now? i wanna see them.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by zetel95(m): 9:24am On Oct 09, 2013
Eebrahym: cry cry cry cry
So sad.
Inalillahi waina ilehi Rajihuun
muslim brodas and sisters should protest against killing of human being in the name of jihad and in d name of allah. If allah can not fight 4 himself den is left for him. Look for anoda God if u pple god can not fight for himself.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by giwah(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
rafhell: so sad.
i honestly wish islam could stop terrorism and jihad.
killing in the name of this allah is barbaric and so wrong.
rest in peace.

I honestly wish u would get ur facts right b4 bashing out on Islam for the acts of some Muslims. Islam doesn't teach us to kill innocent souls, Islam doesn't preach war, Islam is peace, Islam is perfect, maybe some muslims aint. Q60,8 says "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.". May Allah (SWT) forgive us all, and may d souls of the departed RIP
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by ylaa(f): 10:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Point of correction, we all r not from Allah. I am from the generation of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. A peaceful n loving Godm I can never be from allah.

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by DonPizzaro: 11:05am On Oct 09, 2013
giwah:

I honestly wish u would get ur facts right b4 bashing out on Islam for the acts of some Muslims. Islam doesn't teach us to kill innocent souls, Islam doesn't preach war, Islam is peace, Islam is perfect, maybe some muslims aint. Q60,8 says "Allah does not forbid you from those who do not fight you because of religion and do not expel you from your homes - from being righteous toward them and acting justly toward them. Indeed, Allah loves those who act justly.". May Allah (SWT) forgive us all, and may d souls of the departed RIP

i wonder why people will not be objective.The most unfortunate thing that happened to mankind is this meme called Islam.
Man is a tabular rasar at birth.To an extent he is a product of his environment.When people have decided to declare war on enemies of one imaginary allah who cant defend itself.it is really atrocious.

WHEN PEOPLE BELIEVE ABSURDITIES THEY COMMIT ATROCITIES.

The young man killed was my friend since secondary school days( since 1988).His real name is DR BOBOLA KOLAWOLE was a SUPOL at the NPF before these demonic animals called killed him.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by novexme(m): 11:20am On Oct 09, 2013
RIP BOBBY.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by safedriveng: 11:30am On Oct 09, 2013
safedriveng: I wonder hw I would get convience to serve a god d@ hates peace and sheds the innocent bloods of people who are to live to bring glory his name. As for me and my house we wld serve the Almighty God, the God that understands my creation as human,
The God who as set before me two paths and allows me a choice in love.
The God who understand the makup of my being and is ready to forgive anytime I realized hav thread astery.
Com to think of it, how many islamic dominated country is enjoyin peace. My own God doesn't want the death of a sinner o; He his love. If he ask humans to forgive 70*7 tims, he wld do more to prove his love to as many. Wen we are yet sinner he had loved us, even before birth. I choice to serve the living God that I don't hav to fight for but fights for me. My God understands that no one can draw men unto him except he alone. I choose to serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob

1 Like

Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by DonPizzaro: 12:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
airfinance:
Look at how you just showed your high level of stupidity,ignorance,delusion with happy mood in a looney situation.if you must know islam never supports the killing of the innocents,anybody body that does it would not see the mercy of allah.however,if you save a soul in islam regardless of what tribe,religion the person may belong to,you would be rewarded to have saved a generation,and if you take a life without course,you may have as well distroyed a generation.dude please get your fact and do lots of reserch before posting rubbish emanating from your anus,cos i know a right thinking man would not display high level of stupidity like you just did.if you must know JIHad doesnt mean killing or holy war as the media and non muslims have made it.you can use google translator to know what it means.

must you get so emotional and insult.FROM THE ABUNDANCE OF THE HEART THE MOUTH SPEAKS.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by jeddyMay(f): 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
May his Soul Rest in Peace..... angry

Our Leaders when i was a child are still our leaders now while the future leaders, i was told will rule when i am older, are now been killed to due failure of "Leaders" from my childhood days(which are still Leaders now) or should i say "they are been killed by some people' Stupidity". undecided
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by DonPizzaro: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Vetsurgeon: ....To crown it all.. Dr. Adebayo is a muslim.., so how can we really judge this! What are they after' what is the problf... Are they really islamically patriotic? Huh

muslim my foot. I know this guy and his family personally.They are christians.

opuro aye ati orun nie!
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by Rexyl(m): 3:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
Preceedo: Honetly, don't you think this boko animals are doing more than bearable. How many R.I.Ps are we going to say?

Can someone tell me what these ANIMALS need?

Some people are called animals when what make them human beings is lacking. When they are being led by instinct rather than reasoning. Man that knows how precious and sacred life is will like to preserve it, but to animals life is like a weed to consume at any time. Until they repent and come to know truth about God, they will continue living in the Bush looking for more weed. Only when they are human beings Will life be meaningful to them.
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by elobyobi: 4:17am On Oct 10, 2013
Tunde ajani: point of correction "these pdp agent"..greetings to a.y oriefokasibe..the kingpin of the p.d.p and a private jet gospel evangelist per excellence.
Dafuq?
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by presley64(m): 7:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
azpekuliar: I was about to hiss and close the thread when I saw "Nigerian Police", until I read he was a Doctor serving in the NPF. R.I.P Sir.

no one deserve to die,no matter wat
Re: Tribute To Dr Adebayo Brutally Murdered By Boko-Haram (picture) by san316(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
So pathetic. That was how bh killed my uncle weeks ago. They will meet their waterloo very soon. INSHA ALLAH.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unveiling President Jonathan’s Classmates & His Msc, Phd Supervisor / El-rufai Reveals APC Members Buhari Must Deal With Before 2023 Elections / Professor Yemi Osinbajo On Consultation Tour To Ibadan (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.