Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,867 members, 7,806,465 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Geography And Regional Planning Students, Lets Talk. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Geography And Regional Planning Students, Lets Talk. (625 Views)

/ Futa Postgraduate Students: Lets Meet Here / Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Geography And Regional Planning Students, Lets Talk. by Alikaxon(m): 6:16am On Oct 08, 2013
I am newly admitted in the university of benin to study Geography and Regional planning [GARP] With my little orientation about the course; it is a very nice course and has carrear oppurtunities in many fields like in Government town planning agencies, enviromental control agencies, they also work with engineering firms in terms of topography and site location advise, lecturing etc. Although the course is not so porpular like medicine, pharmacy, accounting etc, so there are very few students in the department. My purpose of creating this topic is to unite the few students in this department throughout the country, so that we can share our experiences, discuss about the course. Is it easy to make a first class in the course?? Am a prospective student, i haven't started lectures yet. Contributions of non Geography and regional planning students that know about the course is also highly appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Geography And Regional Planning Students, Lets Talk. by Alikaxon(m): 6:18am On Oct 08, 2013
Any Geography and regional planning students should add me on 2go@ alikaxon
Re: Geography And Regional Planning Students, Lets Talk. by Alikaxon(m): 7:00am On Oct 08, 2013
lets talk peepz
Re: Geography And Regional Planning Students, Lets Talk. by ogaofficer(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2014
Alikaxon:
lets talk peepz
boss is grp highly competitive in your school?

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure..chatroom / The 2013 NSE Essay Competition Closes On 24th October. / November 4th Meeting Withgoodluck Is A Rumour!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.