Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,986 members, 7,806,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Lemons Can Make You Beautiful From The Inside Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Lemons Can Make You Beautiful From The Inside Out (611 Views)

The New Female Condom Which Can 'make A Woman Orgasm Every Time' / Men Beware! Your Laptop Can Make You Infertile / Help I Need A Drugs That Can Make Me Last Long In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Lemons Can Make You Beautiful From The Inside Out by iamdsam: 6:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Snow recently discovered Every Strandhair care products, and she is a fan of their deep conditioning hair oil. She added, "It's at a decent price point, too!" Organic beauty products that make up her regimen include EvanHealyCleanser and Facial Serum and Pangea OrganicsMist. But Snow claims that "the secret to it all" is lemons.
"Drink it in the morning. [Take] hot water (as if you were making a tea) and squeeze in half a lemon. It's great for your digestive system and your energy. You can also use lemon juiceon your skin to tone and brighten." The health and beauty benefitsof this sour yellow fruit just keep getting sweeter! Source >>> HuffSpot
Re: How Lemons Can Make You Beautiful From The Inside Out by Aduns(f): 7:49am On Oct 08, 2013
are we goin to use the liquid extract fom lemon to rub the body or wat?pls explain better cos i av intrest in it.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Does A Scale Go For?? / How I Saved Life @ Accident Scene (with Pictures) / Why We Are On Strike —doctors Strike Paralyses Hospitals In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.