Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) (29590 Views)

Can Demons Go Without Casting Them Out? / Why Are Churches In Nigeria Always Casting Out Demons From Their Members / Casting Out Spiritual husband(Oko Orun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by superior1: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2013
ajayikayod:

Protects, delivers, guards etc are promises made which are now legal realities of evry believer based on positions not locations. The encampth, the establish, the shelter, the fortress arent a function of locations but position. And our position is In Christ at d right hand of the Father. D bible called the far above principalities... Ephe 1: 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Col 2: 8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.

Our position is In Christ, thats not a question of whether he can get us, he doesnt even hav d power to do so. He s rendered useless.
Col 2: 15 And having spoiled principalities and powers, he made a shew of them openly, triumphing over them in it.

Heb 2: 14 Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;
15 And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.

All his strategies now only lies in persecutions, deceptions and ignorance not demonic possession or oppressions.

Infact, ds might shock u, D POWER D DEVIL EXERCISE OVER AN UNBELIEVER IS ILLEGAL, BECOS CHRIST DIED 4HIM,RESURRECTED 4HIM SAKE, EXPOSED SATAN 4HIM, HE ONLY HAS REFUSED TO ACCEPT CHRIST DELIVERANCE, HENCE D DEVIL'S OPPRESSIONS.

1.James 5:13-16 - Is any among you afflicted? let him pray
afflicted kak-op-ath-eh'-o from the same as to undergo hardship:--be afflicted, endure afflictions (hardness), suffer trouble.

i ve said earlier hardship is not an oppression or possession. Hardship can come in form of persecutions, oppositions, troubles.
Infact, Paul prayed
2Th 3:2 And that we may be delivered from unreasonable and wicked men: for all men have not faith
3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. (These ar opposers (MEN) of the Faith not demons)

Romans 15: 30 ¶ Now I beseech you, brethren, for the Lord Jesus Christ's sake, and for the love of the Spirit, that ye strive together with me in your prayers to God for me;
31 That I may be delivered from them that do not believe in Judaea; and that my service which I have for Jerusalem may be accepted of the saints;
32 That I may come unto you with joy by the will of God, and may with you be refreshed.

Paul was never and can never b oppressed/possesed by a demon. Dont u understand, he has d Spirit of Christ in Him.
1Co 6:17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit.
1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

If Paul and every believer is one spirit with d Lord, then is d Spirit possesed, God forbid, dts d Spirit dt raise Christ from d dead, dts wat dwells in us.

We ar talkin about Christian (new creation) here not ordinary men.
Peter denied Jesus, Peter turned back to go into fishin again after Christ death but when d Spirit of Life possesed him.... He was never d same Peter again.

But i will need to point out to u dt not all sickness ar possessions of d devils, u hav ur environment saturated wit mosquito and u then hav malaria, dts not possession o. If dts possession/oppressions dt means Oyinbo drug too can cast out demons.
U kno most atheist stand point? If i can be healed b oyinbo drugs why need deliverance for healing.
Bro, prayer can heal all sicknesses including d ones oyinbo drugs handles and beyond, but whn sickness comes becos of demonic possesions, then check d man is not born again and simply preaching and accepting d POWER OF GOD i.e. d gospel is enough to to free him from demonic activities. Why didnt Paul conduct deliverance for Timothy weakness, or he ran out of power?

See wat ever d message of freedom from possession u preach in d church, u ll always hav d sick, d poor among us. Its not a casting out demonic activities, its all about them walking in light of God's word.

Brooooooooooosss, Brother Paul will quarrel wit u whn he sees u in d kingdom o.

I checked thru all bible translations i hav wat i see is "THORN IN THE FLESH NOT THORN IN MY FLESH", I dont kno whether u inserted dt deliberately.

Wat is thorn in d flesh in English idiom (a constant bother or annoyance to someone). Wat if i say sometin is a pain in d neck? Does dt mean its in my body?

Thru out Paul's ministries wat bothered, tormented him? Men (influenced by Satan) thru persecutions, oppositions to Faith. These are hindrances to his ministries.

Time wont allow me to dwell on ds Paul's Thorn but u can check these passages whr we hav closer words to these and conclude war it means.

Num 33: 55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and thorns in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.

Josh 23:13 Know for a certainty that the LORD your God will no more drive out any of these nations from before you; but they shall be snares and traps unto you, and scourges in your sides, and thorns in your eyes, until ye perish from off this good land which the LORD your God hath given you.

Judges 2: 3 Wherefore I also said, I will not drive them out from before you; but they shall be as thorns in your sides, and their gods shall be a snare unto you.

Eze 2: 6 And thou, son of man, be not afraid of them, neither be afraid of their words, though briers and thorns be with thee, and thou dost dwell among scorpions: be not afraid of their words, nor be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Also check this
http://www.kcm.org/real-help/article/what-about-pauls-thorn-flesh

The first highlighted statement will make one arrive quickly not to spend much time on your arguments. Whereas I have not mentioned anything about God's wall of protection being a location, you are trying to to make a case out of nothing.

In conclusion, you are free to know what you think you know and free to think what you have chosen to think QED
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 13, 2013
ajayikayod:

Bro, all u explained here are human experiences. Can u giv us scripture and verse to back up?
I can't help but notice your ignorance on some aspect of demonology,since you don't believe in practical experiences concerning these things,i am going to prove to you through scriptures that a believer can be oppressed and afflicted by the devil. I am talking about the soul,mind,will and emotion of a born-again child of God not the spirit.

Question: Can a Christian have a demon?

Answer: There is no such thing as a Christian's being demon possessed. To be demon possessed means to be completely taken over — spirit, soul, and body — by the devil. This was the case with the madman at Gadara (Mark 5).

Of course, if a person backslides, he's over in the devil's territory. By yielding to the devil, he could be taken over. But there is no such thing as a Christian's being demon possessed, even though he might not be walking in the best fellowship in the world. (Some people may not be walking in the best fellowship, but they're walking in all the light they have.)

A Christian, on the other hand, can be oppressed. All the demons I've dealt with in Christians have either been in the body or the mind. You'll find that's where their activity is.

A person could backslide and deliberately walk away from God, and the devil could eventually take over his spirit. But a Christian walking with God can't be taken over by the devil. In fact, the devil can't do anything in him without his permission. The Bible says, "Neither give place to the devil" (Eph. 4:27).

Something we need to realize is that there are degrees of oppression and possession. If you have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, you can say, "I have the Holy Spirit." But how much of you does the Holy Spirit have? You can be halfway or fully yielded to Him. The same is true concerning oppression. You can be halfway or fully yielded to the devil.

Question: Does the presence of sickness and disease always indicate demonic activity?

Answer: The devil is behind all sickness and disease, but that doesn't mean there is the literal presence of an evil spirit in a person. Scripture tells us Jesus ".. .went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.... " (Acts 10:38). He didn't just single out certain ones and say that they were oppressed, because the Bible teaches that all sickness is oppression of the enemy. But sometimes there is the literal presence of a spirit there. In some cases a demon that brought a certain sickness may remain in the body and enforce sickness, so that demon has to be dealt with.

Now i know of Christians who are oppressed in this area,Christ has reedemed us from the curse of the Law and the bible says by His stripes we were healed..But is it not very unfortunate that Our churches which are full of genuine, dedicated brothers and sisters are afflicted with every type of torment, destruction, bondage, sickness, poverty, strife, abuse, divorce, and calamity.Even though they know and confess these scriptures

There is always a cause for curses.Proverbs 26:2 says: "So a curse without cause does not alight."

Generational curse is one of them and most Christians are erroneously taught in their churches that if you are in Christ you are a new creation and you don't need to break them. Actually it is your spirit that is new not your soul and body.

A generational curse is an invisible force that keeps us in a cycle or pattern of calamity. Without warning, the curse creates and fosters an environment of darkness, defeat, loss and destruction, with no evident cause or reason. It comes in repeated patterns, and it touches every aspect of our lives–family, friendships, business, ministry, health, productivity, etc. Just when you think things are going well, it hits again.Demons are in charge of these things,except you receive light and revelation to arrest these controlling spirits,they don't care whether you are born-again o.

Question: Will the devil try to return after he has been cast out?

Answer: The devil always will endeavor to go right back to the place he has left. That is a spiritual principle explained for us in Matthew 12:

MATTHEW 12:43,44
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh
through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence
I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept,
and garnished.

If you get saved, the devil will try to get back in your life; he'll try to get you to do wrong. If you were delivered of sickness, he'll try to put the same thing back on you. Matthew 12:45 tells us: "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. ..."

In dealing with demons in the lives of Christians, you must be careful to get the Word into people. Otherwise you'll do them an injustice, because they may wind up seven times worse than what they were.

Always advice people to keep themselves in the love of God,cleanse themselves with the blood of the Lamb,study the WORD and pray in the SPIRIT ALWAYS.Christians are LAZY and don't practice these things DAILY.

The reason why Christians ought to do these things daily is because the air is full of spiritual forces..The bible calls it the prince of the power of the air that is at work in the children of disobedience..You have to obey the word of God by PRAYING ALL MANNER OF PRAYERS IN THE SPIRIT at all-times to avoid being made a pepper soup by the devil.

No -wonder the bible enjoins us to guard OUR HEART WITH ALL-DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT ARE THE ISSUES OF LIFE

ALL-DILIGENCE here entail constant concentrated well directed effort by the power of the Holy Spirit 24/7.Christians are lazy and don't do these. PAUL says we should PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.how MANY CHRISTIANS DO THAT?
Anyone that tells you Christianity is a bed of roses and that you should sit-down and do nothing since Christ has paid the price is lying bro.

There is still a self-sacrificing price to be paid even when you don't feel like it.It takes the Help of the Holy Spirit to keep yourself in the love of God and not to be contaminated with the world.The whole world lieth in wickedness.Don't be deceived.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bidam: I can't help but notice your ignorance on some aspect of demonology,since you don't believe in practical experiences concerning these things,i am going to prove to you through scriptures that a believer can be oppressed and afflicted by the devil. I am talking about the soul,mind,will and emotion of a born-again child of God not the spirit.

Question: Can a Christian have a demon?

Answer: There is no such thing as a Christian's being demon possessed. To be demon possessed means to be completely taken over — spirit, soul, and body — by the devil. This was the case with the madman at Gadara (Mark 5).

Of course, if a person backslides, he's over in the devil's territory. By yielding to the devil, he could be taken over. But there is no such thing as a Christian's being demon possessed, even though he might not be walking in the best fellowship in the world. (Some people may not be walking in the best fellowship, but they're walking in all the light they have.)

A Christian, on the other hand, can be oppressed. All the demons I've dealt with in Christians have either been in the body or the mind. You'll find that's where their activity is.

A person could backslide and deliberately walk away from God, and the devil could eventually take over his spirit. But a Christian walking with God can't be taken over by the devil. In fact, the devil can't do anything in him without his permission. The Bible says, "Neither give place to the devil" (Eph. 4:27).

Something we need to realize is that there are degrees of oppression and possession. If you have received the baptism of the Holy Spirit, you can say, "I have the Holy Spirit." But how much of you does the Holy Spirit have? You can be halfway or fully yielded to Him. The same is true concerning oppression. You can be halfway or fully yielded to the devil.

Question: Does the presence of sickness and disease always indicate demonic activity?

Answer: The devil is behind all sickness and disease, but that doesn't mean there is the literal presence of an evil spirit in a person. Scripture tells us Jesus ".. .went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil.... " (Acts 10:38). He didn't just single out certain ones and say that they were oppressed, because the Bible teaches that all sickness is oppression of the enemy. But sometimes there is the literal presence of a spirit there. In some cases a demon that brought a certain sickness may remain in the body and enforce sickness, so that demon has to be dealt with.

Now i know of Christians who are oppressed in this area,Christ has reedemed us from the curse of the Law and the bible says by His stripes we were healed..But is it not very unfortunate that Our churches which are full of genuine, dedicated brothers and sisters are afflicted with every type of torment, destruction, bondage, sickness, poverty, strife, abuse, divorce, and calamity.Even though they know and confess these scriptures

There is always a cause for curses.Proverbs 26:2 says: "So a curse without cause does not alight."

Generational curse is one of them and most Christians are erroneously taught in their churches that if you are in Christ you are a new creation and you don't need to break them. Actually it is your spirit that is new not your soul and body.

A generational curse is an invisible force that keeps us in a cycle or pattern of calamity. Without warning, the curse creates and fosters an environment of darkness, defeat, loss and destruction, with no evident cause or reason. It comes in repeated patterns, and it touches every aspect of our lives–family, friendships, business, ministry, health, productivity, etc. Just when you think things are going well, it hits again.Demons are in charge of these things,except you receive light and revelation to arrest these controlling spirits,they don't care whether you are born-again o.

Question: Will the devil try to return after he has been cast out?

Answer: The devil always will endeavor to go right back to the place he has left. That is a spiritual principle explained for us in Matthew 12:

MATTHEW 12:43,44
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh
through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence
I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept,
and garnished.

If you get saved, the devil will try to get back in your life; he'll try to get you to do wrong. If you were delivered of sickness, he'll try to put the same thing back on you. Matthew 12:45 tells us: "Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. ..."

In dealing with demons in the lives of Christians, you must be careful to get the Word into people. Otherwise you'll do them an injustice, because they may wind up seven times worse than what they were.

Always advice people to keep themselves in the love of God,cleanse themselves with the blood of the Lamb,study the WORD and pray in the SPIRIT ALWAYS.Christians are LAZY and don't practice these things DAILY.

The reason why Christians ought to do these things daily is because the air is full of spiritual forces..The bible calls it the prince of the power of the air that is at work in the children of disobedience..You have to obey the word of God by PRAYING ALL MANNER OF PRAYERS IN THE SPIRIT at all-times to avoid being made a pepper soup by the devil.

No -wonder the bible enjoins us to guard OUR HEART WITH ALL-DILIGENCE FOR OUT OF IT ARE THE ISSUES OF LIFE

ALL-DILIGENCE here entail constant concentrated well directed effort by the power of the Holy Spirit 24/7.Christians are lazy and don't do these. PAUL says we should PRAY WITHOUT CEASING.how MANY CHRISTIANS DO THAT?
Anyone that tells you Christianity is a bed of roses and that you should sit-down and do nothing since Christ has paid the price is lying bro.

There is still a self-sacrificing price to be paid even when you don't feel like it.It takes the Help of the Holy Spirit to keep yourself in the love of God and not to be contaminated with the world.The whole world lieth in wickedness.Don't be deceived.

I was carefully following ur post until i get to d point whn u brought in generational curses on believer. I couldnt but agreed dt u r one of those ppl dt hav been oppressin believers wit another gospel. Actually if thr is a possession of demon on christian then u r definately showing some attributes. I cant imagine u saying "demons don't care whether you are born-again" Bro i think d devil knows better dt such utterance.

U mentioned not knowing, or learned in demonology, Pls wat demonology school or study did Paul, John, Peter, Stephen, J.G Lake, Pastor Ayo Babalola to mention few, attend. I wonder if these great men will even understand such lectures but thr is a common knowledge they shared, all of them they understood one tin (THE POWER IN D NAME).
U r just bein troubled by extra biblical knowlegde becos u feel not safe wit d authority of d scriptures. In its simplicity, all ur demonology experience will b subject to only one tin (IN THE NAME OF JESUS) whn faced wit devils. Thats d one i know and dt never fails.

I dont want to dwell much on all ds ignorance, but u said u ll prove to me from d scriptures, but u ended not givin at least on example, case or situation. Thr are over 45 deliverance from demons/devil recorded in d scriptures, u cant see a single one from Christians?
U claimed salvation is not enough to deliver a man from power of darkness or curses, exposure to God's word is not enough for renewing of mind. Chairman judgment dey o for all we teach d flock.

Inferring from ur writing, the man who stole in Paul's church must be under demonic oppressions, rit? Unfortunately for d line of tot u presented, Paul simply admonished him not to steal again and work. If such guy is left in ur own hands, u would hav scheduled countless days of deliverance from generational curses to demonic attack.

See, bible encourage common sense within its obvious limitations to our senses, I think most of ppl conducting deliverance for christian should apply dt.
Is it dt Paul cant cast out d demon oppressing Timothy (if i m to think in ur line of being oppressed)? Paul applied common sense.

In total, d lack of understanding of who a new creation is, is d root of most ignorance in d churches breakin curses/casting out demons in believers.
Even Balaam donkey knew better that he dt is blessed is blessed. A tree cannot b blessed and at d same time cursed. Bro, i hope all ds casting of curses or wat do u call it doesnt go wit money for hand, or consultation fee.

Bro, by d Power of God, i hav preached, get saved , healed and discipled herbalists, sorcerer, mad who recievd sanity from diff backgrounds without d heteros gospel u believed but by d gospel Paul preached (if anyman is in Christ..., ....delivered from power of darkness..., ...righteousness of God.. ). Today, they are in ministry, saving lives, preaching d same gospel delivered unto them, doin great for God.

i wouldnt divert to d Material gospel u definitely share wit ur ppl too (putting poverty: state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money as curse or demonic torment). Its a pity Paul had d poor (gross poverty) in his church. Strife, anger, malice etc as demonic torments? whao dt means d whole church of Paul must b in real torment of d devil especially d Corinthian's church. Why wont u agreed wit dt since u assured dt Paul himself was under oppression of d devil.

I wonder wat d church stands for, i wonder wat type of specimen ds millennium deliverance ministers has turned believers into.

U kno wat, no matter d experience acquired, books read, prophesies fulfilled, only one thing judges all: THE WORD OF GOD.

And i believ and speak by faith like Hab 2:14 says; For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Dt a day will come whn d knowledge of His glory will be fully known to every believer, whn all hireling will b exposed, d Word of God will rule supreme, in dt day many churches will b emptied becos d sheep will seek d true shepherds and shall find, d flock shall b set free from ignorance unto light. A day is near whn every believer both young and old will tak thr place in Christ, from north, south, east and west we shall hear it, all around Africa light will come, in Nigeria light will prevail. Glory to God. Halleluyah!!
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
ajayikayod:

I was carefully following ur post until i get to d point whn u brought in generational curses on believer. I couldnt but agreed dt u r one of those ppl dt hav been oppressin believers wit another gospel. Actually if thr is a possession of demon on christian then u r definately showing some attributes. I cant imagine u saying "demons don't care whether you are born-again" Bro i think d devil knows better dt such utterance.

U mentioned not knowing, or learned in demonology, Pls wat demonology school or study did Paul, John, Peter, Stephen, J.G Lake, Pastor Ayo Babalola to mention few, attend. I wonder if these great men will even understand such lectures but thr is a common knowledge they shared, all of them they understood one tin (THE POWER IN D NAME).
U r just bein troubled by extra biblical knowlegde becos u feel not safe wit d authority of d scriptures. In its simplicity, all ur demonology experience will b subject to only one tin (IN THE NAME OF JESUS) whn faced wit devils. Thats d one i know and dt never fails.

I dont want to dwell much on all ds ignorance, but u said u ll prove to me from d scriptures, but u ended not givin at least on example, case or situation. Thr are over 45 deliverance from demons/devil recorded in d scriptures, u cant see a single one from Christians?
U claimed salvation is not enough to deliver a man from power of darkness or curses, exposure to God's word is not enough for renewing of mind. Chairman judgment dey o for all we teach d flock.

Inferring from ur writing, the man who stole in Paul's church must be under demonic oppressions, rit? Unfortunately for d line of tot u presented, Paul simply admonished him not to steal again and work. If such guy is left in ur own hands, u would hav scheduled countless days of deliverance from generational curses to demonic attack.

See, bible encourage common sense within its obvious limitations to our senses, I think most of ppl conducting deliverance for christian should apply dt.
Is it dt Paul cant cast out d demon oppressing Timothy (if i m to think in ur line of being oppressed)? Paul applied common sense.

In total, d lack of understanding of who a new creation is, is d root of most ignorance in d churches breakin curses/casting out demons in believers.
Even Balaam donkey knew better that he dt is blessed is blessed. A tree cannot b blessed and at d same time cursed. Bro, i hope all ds casting of curses or wat do u call it doesnt go wit money for hand, or consultation fee.

Bro, by d Power of God, i hav preached, get saved , healed and discipled herbalists, sorcerer, mad who recievd sanity from diff backgrounds without d heteros gospel u believed but by d gospel Paul preached (if anyman is in Christ..., ....delivered from power of darkness..., ...righteousness of God.. ). Today, they are in ministry, saving lives, preaching d same gospel delivered unto them, doin great for God.

i wouldnt divert to d Material gospel u definitely share wit ur ppl too (putting poverty: state of one who lacks a certain amount of material possessions or money as curse or demonic torment). Its a pity Paul had d poor (gross poverty) in his church. Strife, anger, malice etc as demonic torments? whao dt means d whole church of Paul must b in real torment of d devil especially d Corinthian's church. Why wont u agreed wit dt since u assured dt Paul himself was under oppression of d devil.

I wonder wat d church stands for, i wonder wat type of specimen ds millennium deliverance ministers has turned believers into.

U kno wat, no matter d experience acquired, books read, prophesies fulfilled, only one thing judges all: THE WORD OF GOD.

And i believ and speak by faith like Hab 2:14 says; For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.
Dt a day will come whn d knowledge of His glory will be fully known to every believer, whn all hireling will b exposed, d Word of God will rule supreme, in dt day many churches will b emptied becos d sheep will seek d true shepherds and shall find, d flock shall b set free from ignorance unto light. A day is near whn every believer both young and old will tak thr place in Christ, from north, south, east and west we shall hear it, all around Africa light will come, in Nigeria light will prevail. Glory to God. Halleluyah!!
Spiritual pride and hypocrisy dey worry you,other matured christians on this forum have given up on you.I was just trying to be of help here. I won't bother reading your lengthy garbage.For your info i quoted Kenneth HAGIN BOOK ON DEMONOLOGY grin
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bidam: Spiritual pride and hypocrisy dey worry you,other matured christians on this forum have given up on you.I was just trying to be of help here. I won't bother reading your lengthy garbage.For your info i quoted Kenneth HAGIN BOOK ON DEMONOLOGY grin

Thanks Bro, I quoted PAUL'S WRITING (THE EPISTLES IN D BIBLE)
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2013
ajayikayod:

Thanks Bro, I quoted PAUL'S WRITING (THE EPISTLES IN D BIBLE)
Ok..so what messenger of satan was buffeting Paul's body? grin
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by nlMediator: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2013
ajayikayod:

My brother, I have a simple question for you based on this story I heard a few weeks ago in church. This woman apparently was experiencing a situation where some being has been disturbing her, groping her private parts, etc. even at work. Obviously, she hates what's going on. Now do you think the woman is

1) imagining things?
2) lying?
3) not born again?
4) oppressed by an evil spirit?
5) none of the above?

Oh and a second question: you said that of all the deliverances in the Bible, none was conducted on a christian. Do you think that demands the claim you're making that the ONLY logical conclusion is that christian may never need deliverance? Can you show one scripture that says that or that a christian can never be oppressed?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Bidam: Ok..so what messenger of satan was buffeting Paul's body? grin

11 Corith 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, THERE WAS GIVEN to me a thorn in the flesh (not thorn in MY FLESH, as u quoted it earlier), the messenger of Satan to buffet me (not to buffet MY BODY, as u quoted it again). Reading our own meaning to d Word of God is dangerous to d Faith.

Brother of God, i m actually not goin to reinvent d wheel, i gav d explanation to all ds earlier and also gav a link for further study dt doesnt explain d issue by mere human experience but disectn d Word. What ever u concluded from it, hold fast to it but u may hav some explanations to make when u meet Bro Paul.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
nlMediator:

My brother, I have a simple question for you based on this story I heard a few weeks ago in church. This woman apparently was experiencing a situation where some being has been disturbing her, groping her private parts, etc. even at work. Obviously, she hates what's going on. Now do you think the woman is

1) imagining things?
2) lying?
3) not born again?
4) oppressed by an evil spirit?
5) none of the above?

Oh and a second question: you said that of all the deliverance in the Bible, none was conducted on a christian. Do you think that demands the claim you're making that the ONLY logical conclusion is that christian may never need deliverance? Can you show one scripture that says that or that a christian can never be oppressed?

Bro, wit all humility ds is still human experience u presented, d Word of God has d final authority. If we continue depending, believing and quoting human experiences, one day someone will tell us dt he saw a demon in heaven and we ll believ too.

I m not in position to tell d reliability in d woman's words or state In Christ but abov all knowledge is d principal thing.

If u read carefully all i hav presented in ds thread u ll kno exactly whr d woman stands.
I really dont want to dwell too long on ds issue again becos d Word of God is clear but let him dt is ignorant be ignorant still.

Let me take u back to d 80s if u r from d West in Nigeria. I may not hav crossed many churches before i got established in faith but i could remember vividly whn younger. The major revivalist in Lagos at those times were Pastor Adeboye (RCCG), Pastor Kumuyi (Deeper Life), Pastor Obadare (Apostolic). Infact Pst Kumuyi was using RCCG church (then No, 1 cementry rd) for his major revivals.
Brother, i always follow my parents to any revival organised by any of ds three men of God. We (Christians in attendance) dont pray die by fire, we dont pray back to sender, we dont pray any demonic attack in my life, we dont pray poverty is a curse, God remove it. We simply pray fervently for God's revival in our lifes for service to him, dt d HolySpirit should speak thru and use us, dt God should strenghtens us, provide for our family etc. Bro, if u r a Yoruba man of d same age bracket as i m u ll kno d most porpular song of dt decade:

Wo o nu mi o, kowa ba mi soro (2ce)
O wo o nu Mose, Mose ba okun soro okun gbo
O wo nu Elijah, Elijah ba ina soro ina gbo
Wo o nu mi o, kowa ba mi soro

I trust u kno it.

In those days, its d unbeliever u will see, possesed of d devil and come out for deliverance. All ds men of God preached is Salvation and cast out d demon from d unbeliever and get him saved. After they wont tell him to come to church for breaking curses or further deliverance. All they do is vigorous follow up, teaching d fellow God's word, takin him to d field to save others.

Bro, but today, its sad dt many doctrines hav crept secretly into d church unnoticed to d intent d most new millennium converts cant kno d difference again.

Material gospel, Breaking of curses and casting out demons from believers, Miracle transfer, Poverty is a curse, Enemies to die etc. Even some of d prominent ministers of those time hav been taken by d wind of such doctrines for survival. Salvation doesnt carry d value placed on it again (though u r saved now but u still hav to do so sooo, they ll say), d Spirit of God wasnt given His full recognition again (Though u hav d Spirit of God in u, yet thr ar still some curses or demons dt ar stubborn or.... they ll tell u).

Heteros gospel dt arose from d lust of acquiring material things, doctrines which hav no place in d word of God. Notice dt at every junction of d road now u ll see thousands of posters wit just one aim (breaking curses, deliverance from ....), thr is money thr for sure while just going about preach d gospel and saving souls is not lucrative, infact u ll b d one spending.

I cry for my generation and that to come becos we crave for sharp sharp tins, we crave for prophetic utterance, crave for i catch d anointing. Reasons why unbelievers even on NL will pose questions and most believers will run under "God is mysterious", "my pastor say", "leave me to wat i believ" etc. They cant intelligently defend d faith which was delivered unto them. And whn someone come out to correct, admonish from d word of God on issues, u ll start hearing "u r proud, heresies, ar u greater than d man of God, wat spiritual experiences do u hav etc", exalting men than d Word.

I hav heard all ds for more than a decade now, but one tin is sure, its only a wind of doctrine, it mit tarry but will still b blown away and d "true" Word of God will reign supreme in d heart of men. Gathering and calling back home all that were dispersed abroad by ds wave of another gospel.

The Word of God is Lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by nlMediator: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
^^^

It may surprise you that neither your position nor the position of those that say that christians may need deliverance is new. Smith Wigglesworth wrote about it almost 100 years ago. Like you, he also did not believe that a christian may need deliverance until he saw it in action. And this was in Europe, so it's not even a Nigerian thing. You cannot run away from all experiences by saying the Word of God is your guide. Because, you do not know everything in the Word. So, when you see an experience that contradicts your present level of knowledge, your job is to search further or dig deeper into the Word. I presented the woman's experience to you because unlike you, she does not have the luxury of quoting scriptural verses that are not relevant to her situation. If you were a pastor and she was a member of your congregation approaching you with this predicament, what would your response be? That's what I want to know.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by apostle007(m): 11:55pm On Oct 13, 2013
ajayikayod:

Which one is unflinching faith again. pls dont deprive believers of thr right in Christ, why demand wat d scripture doesnt demand.

The scripture demands it! you want proof? Here we go.

First, a proper definition of "unflinching" is appropriate. According to the Oxford Dictionary, the word "unflinching" means bold, constant, determined, firm, immovable, resolute, stalwart, staunch, steadfast, steady, unfaltering, unshaken, unshrinking, unswerving, unwavering.

James 1:6-7 (KJV) reads thus, "6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord."

James 1:6-7 affirms what Jesus says in Matthew 21:21. So, scripture requires that we exercise unflinching faith! After all, everyone has a measure of faith, but only unwavering faith produces desired results.

ajayikayod:

Bro, pls try do a more diligent study on dt.

Is that an easy opt out? If you have a better explanation for Gal 5: 22-23 show me. What you typed here is abysmally evasive.

ajayikayod:

U asked was Paul without sin? I answer u, Yes, Paul was/is without one

Paul, without sin?(!). Are you for real?

Romans 3:23 (KJV) says that, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

1 John 1:8 KJV reads thus, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

This is very elementary. I wonder what informed the response that Paul was without sin?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by apostle007(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Nobody is contesting the supremacy of the Word of God in judging the conduct or volition of a believer. But you must at least have a thorough understanding of the Word of God to be a very good judge. If your knowledge is flawed, your judgment will be flawed. The accuracy of your judgment is directly related to the depth of your Knowledge. Simple.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 4:58am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

11 Corith 12:7 And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, THERE WAS GIVEN to me a thorn in the flesh (not thorn in MY FLESH, as u quoted it earlier), the messenger of Satan to buffet me (not to buffet MY BODY, as u quoted it again). Reading our own meaning to d Word of God is dangerous to d Faith.

Brother of God, i m actually not goin to reinvent d wheel, i gav d explanation to all ds earlier and also gav a link for further study dt doesnt explain d issue by mere human experience but disectn d Word. What ever u concluded from it, hold fast to it but u may hav some explanations to make when u meet Bro Paul.

I did not see it,neither did you explain in your words what that scripture meant..flesh is the same as body, i am not adding anything to scripture. It was Paul's body not the angel's body. cheesy. It is clear that Paul had an ailment of the body.Do you agree that sickness is of the devil? Do you also agree that Christians can be sick?

2 Corinthians 12:7-8

Living Bible (TLB)

7 I will say this: because these experiences I had were so tremendous, God was afraid I might be puffed up by them; so I was given a physical condition which has been a thorn in my flesh, a messenger from Satan to hurt and bother me and prick my pride. 8 Three different times I begged God to make me well again.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 6:01am On Oct 14, 2013
newmi:
message you sent me so I was simply replying then with a gesture I showed her the message but she was shocked and bewildered and she couldn't remember sending such message at all even she herself couldn't believe it and that same day we dismissed with a prayer because in the course of these events she had been attacked with an illness and she was fine.
The message you showed her was it from her phone or yours? And also was that strange message you recieve still in her own phone,
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 6:42am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Bro, u really are not reading all i wrote or possibly reading wit defensive goggle. I will lov u to do a thorough study on 1 Corith 12 without a mindset.

There's nothing like that . I like to deal with points for time sake. It's not by lengthy post except its necessary.

22, For which cause also I have been much hindered from coming to you.

Which cause? verse 20 and 21 giv u d answer. I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named.

This is a different thing. He just talked about busy schedules. Not satsnic hinderance. It's different from his expression here

1 Thessalonians 2:18
So we wanted to come to you — even I, Paul, time and again — but Satan hindered us.

Can i ask u, wat exactly did Christ saved us from? wat actually is d origin of devil tormenting man. Do u agree dt salvation and newbirth are total (new created spirit, born of God).

Yes I agree . That's legally but vital experience of what christ has done is based on individual revelation and faith.

Lastly, falling into criminals' hands, having shipwreck, having flat tyre whn going on mission, raining heavily whn set for crusade can all b hindrances

Now you're talking. And what spirit is behind those hinderances? Paul had a demonic being Assigned to him by satan to afflict him and cause him hinderances. It was demonic .

2 Corinthians 12:7-9
. . .there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. . .

. . .raining heavily whn set for crusade can all b hindrances but never ever call for deliverance show

So who is calling for deliverance show. I didn't even use the term DELIVERANCE to start with. Stop talking funny.

because a believer has overcome already. In fact d wreck described by Paul, he had a foreknowledge of it, he was never in darkness.

That was only one spectacular instance, he had many shipwrecks . That demon was responsible.

2 Corinthians 11:25-27
. Three times I was shipwrecked. I have spent a night and a day in the open sea. On frequent journeys, I faced dangers from rivers, dangers from robbers, dangers from my own people, dangers from the Gentiles, dangers in the city, dangers in the open country, dangers on the sea, and dangers among false brothers; labor and hardship, many sleepless nights, hunger and thirst, often without food, cold, and lacking clothing. .

Come to think of it , Were these not experiences , why not criticize paul for sharing these?

Bro, we also are not in it. We ar always aware, nothing take us by surprise or by chance, children of light (no darkness in or around us), light of the world Bro, The greater one lives in us. As he is (complete, justified, glorified, righteous, delivered, triumphant), so ar we in ds world (1 John 4:17).

Humble yourself bro. "We know all things" is different from " we know everything" and it's different from "we know it all" as much as the Holy Spirit shows us things to come, we see in parts . Even Jesus was taken by suprise. Many times ,
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2013
-
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Kabieosi: 7:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

Have you ever experience kindom of darkness sending you an SMS ,or a demon?

I have had some experience while ministering to some cases. But I want to sample opinion first before I give details of my experience .

If you have heard of such experience or you have actually experience such. Either as a threat or whatever the content .

I have had 2 experiences . The first one happened when minitered to a young woman Several spirits were cast out of her. But I wasn't through with her because it took a long time so we had to take a break to finish up the following day. But the following day ibegan to recieve series of SMS from "THEM" insulting me and warning to keep away from her, that she belong to them.

At first, I thought it was a prank from her, then few minutes before our appointment I began to recieve SMS from her line that I should not deliver her, that she belong to them , Then they said they were inside her phone using it to warn me.. I replied saying christ has delivered her already .her body soul and spirit belong to Jesus .

Now this is the funny part . She came I asked who was sending me SMS through her phone . She said nobody , she said she was only surprised to see SMS from me. I collected her phone . Suprisigngly i only saw my replies. There was no trace of the messages sent from that phone ,Then she said she doesn't even have credit at all since day before . I then took the phone again and checked the balance 0:00 kobo ! . That's my firsts experience .

The second experience I had to send someone else to the person house few block away to call her, she was deeply sleeping yet, I was Receiving warning messages from the phone . This particular person was involved in witchcraft . Checking the phone only my responses were there . Yet ony phone both her SMS and mine are there , even till now

newmi:

My people this is really serious its no child's play at all neither is it ear-say.

Thank you Joagbaje I have been expecting such a forum to discuss this because not many persons are aware of such manifestations.
You see I have had my own share of experiences considering the fact that I have been graciously opportune by God to engage in casting out devils or tending for someone who's oppressed or attacked by the influence of some demon.
In the course of this discuss I will if necessary even make copies of some or part of my experiences(msg).

Finally from my experience its not only text messages, I have received whatsapp message s and call aren't left out but am yet to get any

Joagbaje:

So who types the sms and how did the matter eventually end?

Abeggy stop this derision

The level of gullibility displayed here so far, SMH, is astounding, mschew

With this ability to believe too quickly and therefore be easily deceived,

we should be expecting to read about demons wiping shi't off butts next, SMH angry angry angry

Bluebugging is a form of Bluetooth attack often caused by a lack of awareness.

Bluebugging allows skilled individuals to access the mobile phone commands using Bluetooth wireless technology without notifying or alerting the phone's user.

This vulnerability allows the hacker to initiate phone calls, send and read SMS, read and write phonebook contacts, eavesdrop on phone conversations, and connect to the Internet.

It was developed after the onset of bluejacking and bluesnarfing.

Bluejacking, also known as Bluespamming, sends anonymous text messages or business cards to other Bluetooth devices within range of the attacker

Similar to bluesnarfing, bluebugging accesses and uses all phone features
but is limited by the transmitting power of class 2 Bluetooth radios, normally capping its range at 10–15 meters. However, the operational range has been increased with the advent of directional antennas

Bluebugging was developed by the German researcher Martin Herfurt in 2004, one year after the advent of bluejacking.

Initially a threat against laptops with Bluetooth capability, it later targeted mobile phones and PDAs.

Bluebugging manipulates a target phone into compromising its security, this to create a backdoor attack before returning control of the phone to its owner

Once control of a phone has been established, it is used to call back the hacker who is then able to listen-in to conversations. The Bluebug program also has the capability to create a call forwarding application whereby the hacker receives calls intended for the target phone.

A further development of Bluebugging has allowed for the control of target phones through Bluetooth phone headsets, It achieves this by pretending to be the headset and thereby "tricking" the phone into obeying call commands.

Not only can a hacker receive calls intended for the target phone, he can send messages, read phonebooks, and examine calendars

1 Like

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2013
nlMediator: ^^^

It may surprise you that neither your position nor the position of those that say that christians may need deliverance is new. Smith Wigglesworth wrote about it almost 100 years ago. Like you, he also did not believe that a christian may need deliverance until he saw it in action. And this was in Europe, so it's not even a Nigerian thing. You cannot run away from all experiences by saying the Word of God is your guide. Because, you do not know everything in the Word. So, when you see an experience that contradicts your present level of knowledge, your job is to search further or dig deeper into the Word. I presented the woman's experience to you because unlike you, she does not have the luxury of quoting scriptural verses that are not relevant to her situation. If you were a pastor and she was a member of your congregation approaching you with this predicament, what would your response be? That's what I want to know.

The bolded presented a shame the goes on among untutored believers. Luxury? Relevant? Actually wat kind of pastor produces members who dont know d scriptures? Well if dt's luxury to u, even kids in my church enjoy such luxuries and authorities.

Even d case u presented has holes (gaps) which i dont need to unravelled to u, mere asking d woman some intelligent questions will expose her ignorance.

Bro, do u think we ve not seen many coming around wit such believes, do u think i ve not counseled believers claiming all dt. But u kno, when such comes, we just smile becos we kno whr d problem lies (Lack of revelation of God's Word). An expounded exposition to God's Word has set all of them free from thr ignorance. u kno thr testimonies latter " I LACK KNOWLEGDE & REVELATION OF WHO I M IN CHRIST, I BELIEVED D WRONG TINS, NOW I LIVE IN AUTHORITY". Mayb d actual deliverance they need is from d wrong believ picked from our so called deliverance pastors.

Believers have long been kept under such ignorance (routine delievrance from demonic...) which goes in circles in other to keep them in church. The demons no dey tire? When actually will they start maturing, teaching others, healing d sick, ministrying to others, when!

Even in d scriptures whn demons ar cast out of unbelievers, get saved, they moved on to serving God, ministrying to others. But today d ministers themselves can be possessed. God save us oooooo. How shall we escape, if our man of God can also b possessed?

My final giv! Let us do exalt d word of God above any other extra biblical books. Judge them by d Word of God, not by experiences. Let our experiences be guided by d Word.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Femmymata2(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2013
I LOVE THIS THREAD
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 7:51am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:
Lastly, falling into criminals' hands, having shipwreck, having flat tyre whn going on mission, raining heavily whn set for crusade can all b hindrances

Now you're talking. And what spirit is behind those hinderances? Paul had a demonic being Assigned to him by satan to afflict him and cause him hinderances. It was demonic .

2 Corinthians 12:7-9
. . .there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. . .

Bro, read wat u wrote urself, Is hindrances & opposition demonic possession or oppressions on Paul or his body?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Bro, read wat u wrote urself, Is hindrances & opposition demonic possession or oppressions on Paul or his body?
Hindrances and opposition is caused by the devil who works through unbelieving and even believing folks who yield to his influence.

Prince of the power of the air who is at work in the children of disobedience.Eph 2:2.

Demons can oppress the body of individuals..case example was the scripture i gave you on Paul which you deliberately ignored.

My questions which are begging for your answers are:Do you agree that sickness is of the devil? Do you also agree that Christians can be sick?
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2013
ajayikayod:

Seems you have run out of options . Why not respond to the points I made to your post

I didn't say paul was possessed. But he had obvious setbacks caused by this demon. In his body , in his finance, in hazards and persecution.

And let's not forget the reason for Pauls reference was the holier than thou attitude you exhibited as though talking about a demonic encounter or an experience in ministry is giving glory to Satan.

The point was to show how wrong you are because Paul penned down his own experience and encounters with the enemy . He is well informed about devils , their operations and how to handle them. I never said paul was possessed .

Criticism can be sweet.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2013
apostle007:

The scripture demands it! you want proof? Here we go.

First, a proper definition of "unflinching" is appropriate. According to the Oxford Dictionary, the word "unflinching" means bold, constant, determined, firm, immovable, resolute, stalwart, staunch, steadfast, steady, unfaltering, unshaken, unshrinking, unswerving, unwavering.

James 1:6-7 (KJV) reads thus, "6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord."

James 1:6-7 affirms what Jesus says in Matthew 21:21. So, scripture requires that we exercise unflinching faith! After all, everyone has a measure of faith, but only unwavering faith produces desired results.

Brother of God, nothing WAVERING IMPLIES DOUBT, and that is d direct opposite of Faith in ur context. U cant stand in both d sametime.

Is that an easy opt out? If you have a better explanation for Gal 5: 22-23 show me. What you typed here is abysmally evasive.

Bro, do proper study. Thats another topic for another day.

Paul, without sin?(!). Are you for real?

Romans 3:23 (KJV) says that, "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God."

1 John 1:8 KJV reads thus, "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."

This is very elementary. I wonder what informed the response that Paul was without sin?

Do u actually believ d scriptures? Really u need to check dt, ask urself dt question. ar u for real?

JUSTIFIED - (dik-ah-yo'-o) Declared or made righteous in the sight of God
Romans 3:21-26
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
22 Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ [/b]unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
23 [b]For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
24 Being JUSTIFIED FREELY by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
26 To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
27 Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith.
28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Bro, why lifting scriptures out of context? ar believers still come short of God's glory? dt includes Paul.

Romans 5:1 Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
Romans 4:25 Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.
I Corinth 1:30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness[b], and sanctification, and redemption:
1 Corinth 6:11 And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, [b]but ye are justified
in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

Jesus Christ. are u a preacher of d Law? a worker of self righteousness? Do u cast out demons in ur unrighteousness or unjustified state? Go ask d sons of sceva

Seriously, u just disappointed me, bro. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee dont ever quote Romans 3:23 for a believer again. Plzzzzzzzz.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 8:38am On Oct 14, 2013
Kabieosi:

Abeggy stop this derision

The level of gullibility displayed here so far, SMH, is astounding, mschew

With this ability to believe too quickly and therefore be easily deceived,

we should be expecting to read about demons wiping shi't off butts next, SMH angry angry angry

Bluebugging is a form of Bluetooth attack often caused by a lack of awareness.

Bluebugging allows skilled individuals to access the mobile phone commands using Bluetooth wireless technology without notifying or alerting the phone's user.

This vulnerability allows the hacker to initiate phone calls, send and read SMS, read and write phonebook contacts, eavesdrop on phone conversations, and connect to the Internet.

It was developed after the onset of bluejacking and bluesnarfing.

Bluejacking, also known as Bluespamming, sends anonymous text messages or business cards to other Bluetooth devices within range of the attacker

Similar to bluesnarfing, bluebugging accesses and uses all phone features
but is limited by the transmitting power of class 2 Bluetooth radios, normally capping its range at 10–15 meters. However, the operational range has been increased with the advent of directional antennas

Bluebugging was developed by the German researcher Martin Herfurt in 2004, one year after the advent of bluejacking.

Initially a threat against laptops with Bluetooth capability, it later targeted mobile phones and PDAs.

Bluebugging manipulates a target phone into compromising its security, this to create a backdoor attack before returning control of the phone to its owner

Once control of a phone has been established, it is used to call back the hacker who is then able to listen-in to conversations. The Bluebug program also has the capability to create a call forwarding application whereby the hacker receives calls intended for the target phone.

A further development of Bluebugging has allowed for the control of target phones through Bluetooth phone headsets, It achieves this by pretending to be the headset and thereby "tricking" the phone into obeying call commands.

Not only can a hacker receive calls intended for the target phone, he can send messages, read phonebooks, and examine calendars

I don't really see the purpose of this nonsense you're posting. The person in question is not advance in technology . The phone is not bluthoot enabled. You can't have conversation with bulk SMS .
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 8:44am On Oct 14, 2013
Bidam: .

Demons can oppress the body of individuals..case example was the scripture i gave you on Paul which you deliberately ignored.

Ask him o
Not only individuals experience demonic oppression . Christians do. Christians have even died from satanic attack.

My questions which are begging for your answers are:Do you agree that sickness is of the devil? Do you also agree that Christians can be sick?

Paul had obvious health situation . Timothy was sick not once not twice .
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Kabieosi: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

I don't really see the purpose of this nonsense you're posting.

The person in question is not advance in technology . The phone is not bluthoot enabled. You can't have conversation with bulk SMS .

@Joagbaje

What are you like?

Are you this thick or merely faking ignorance?

Your phone was hacked - to make it plain and simple.

You can wallow in your idiosyncrasy and self delusion
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 8:53am On Oct 14, 2013
Kabieosi:

Joagbaje

What are you like?

Are you this thick or merely faking ignorance?

Your phone was hacked - to make it plain and simple.

You can wallow in your idiosyncrasy and self delusion

Hacked by a local girl who can even afford credit ? An iPhone for that matter . You are wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Kabieosi: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

Hacked by a local girl who can even afford credit ? An iPhone for that matter . You are wonderful.

@Joagbaje

Look at you! Digging yourself a deeper hole

Shaking my head
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Joagbaje(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Kabieosi:

@Joagbaje

Look at you! Digging yourself a deeper hole

Shaking my head

So who is sponsoring or doing the hacking ?and for what purpose. You're the one in the hole dear.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 9:03am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

Seems you have run out of options . Why not respond to the points I made to your post

I didn't say paul was possessed. But he had obvious setbacks caused by this demon. In his body , in his finance, in hazards and persecution.

And let's not forget the reason for Pauls reference was the holier than thou attitude you exhibited as though talking about a demonic encounter or an experience in ministry is giving glory to Satan.

The point was to show how wrong you are because Paul penned down his own experience and encounters with the enemy . He is well informed about devils , their operations and how to handle them. I never said paul was possessed .

Criticism can be sweet.

Bro, u didnt hav any point to b responded to. Paul fed ppl almost every whr he went, becos business doesnt bring reasonable output now will b termed as set back by u, hence come for deliverance. then i think microsoft need deliverance now.
Wat many dont understand is dt d highest level of oppositions to d gospel or believers is not demons, its humans. I think i hav informed u about ds Paul afflicted in d body. i cant help beyond presenting God's Word.

On Paul's experiences. Was his experience aligned wit wat was presented in d scriptures? Yes. Did his experience align wit wat Christ preached? Yes? Bro, sharing experiences is not a crime but must be benchmark by d Word, not elevated above wat was written. Its lack of proper study, diligence in God's Word dt makes man turn to experiences as a message, as a sermon.

Its well documented dt all u guys hav presented on ds thread is about experiences (a woman was, a girl did, man of God did...) which whn compared to d Word were found wanting. If d scriptures can tell us to judge prophesies (inspired word and rev) how much more human experiences.
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by Kabieosi: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2013
Joagbaje:

So who is sponsoring or doing the hacking ?and for what purpose. You're the one in the hole dear.

@Joagbaje

Awww . . . how cute, your show of naivety is touching

C'est la vie - that's life.

Some people get kicks sponsoring it or doing the hacking

and for no particular purpose, than just for fancy.

They enjoy seeing victims squirm or rack their brains wondering how it happened

The perpetrator enjoy seeing victims like yourself make spectacles of themselves blaming demons

Gone are the days when people used to blame the devil for all and everything,

now it gone so low, it is demons turn, to blame for SMS
grin grin grin
Re: Can Demons Send SMS? ( For Those Who Have Experience In Casting Out Devils) by ajayikayod: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2013
All,

I was tired yesterday after attending to a lot of things after church service dt i felt i should get someone to drive me home. Then i remembered NL thread: If demons can send sms, then i can command one of them wit authority to drive me home. I checked around and unfortunately thr was none to call becos i m only surrounded by believers who easily volunteer to drive.

U kno wat i m workin on now? How to use ds demons as physical slaves sinc they can toy wit phones. Use them for sometin lik; go wash my car; pick dt call for me; hey u (mayb call d name) start d Gen, light is out, how about tellin one to develop a website for me? That website will b cool.

I ll share d experience here soon to all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Owo Massacre / Best Of Christian Fictions (novels) / "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 222
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.