Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,551 members, 7,801,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? (1438 Views)

Fake Hair, Fake Nails, Fake Eyelashes, / Dangers Of Using Fake Eyelashes / What's The Point Of Fixing Fake Eyelashes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by rhowly(m): 8:47am On Oct 08, 2013
I keep wondering if it's just that Nigerian women don't know how to fix it or fake eyelashes are really the worst invention in the evolution of make-up and accessories? Gawd I totally loathe them. Abi na only my eye dey see am so?
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by sunnyt1(m): 8:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Bt u suppose knw na.

Ok i will tell you, most women have low self-esteem, dey prefer being somebody else, dey wanna look as someone else, dey wanna look lik a particular celebrity.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 08, 2013
I think theres nothing wrong with fake eyelashes. However, some girls don't know how to pick the correct eyelash (it depends on their eye shape)

sunny t: Bt u suppose knw na.

Ok i will tell you, most women have low self-esteem, dey prefer being somebody else, dey wanna look as someone else, dey wanna look lik a particular celebrity.

I disagree. Trying to look nice does not mean girls have a low self-esteem.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
There is nothing wrong with it. IT's only when you can't fix it well or you fix one that is highly unflattering to your face and then it becomes a problem.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by rhowly(m): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nope. They rarely are ever good enough to look at. The longer they are the worse they are
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
rhowly: Nope. They rarely are ever good enough to look at. The longer they are the worse they are

They were badly done.
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by rhowly(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
They even have a strange effect in that u can't seem to peel your eyes off them, caught between trying not to look and constantly looking. It reminds me of a plane crash and how it's a disaster but u cant seem to keep your eyes from staring at the rubble and mangled bodies. I thought whatever kind of make-up used was supposed to mimic the original one such that it isn't obvious it fake whilst looking beautiful? maybe its just me
Re: What Is It With Nigerian Women And Fake Eyelashes? by rhowly(m): 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
adaobi123:

They were badly done.
If u say so. I'd really love to see pixes of good ones though undecided

(1) (Reply)

Eku Edewor: Legs For Days In Sexy Bodysuit. CHECK IT OUT!!!! / See The Revealing Cloth That This Girl Wore That Got People Talking / How To Become A Certified Beauty Therapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.