Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31656 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by troy20(m): 12:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
what i love about myself=how vain are u?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Funjosh(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
I love my finger nails most especialy the hair on my chest.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by nkirupass(f): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
I love my bust, they are small and comfy for me.
I love my shape, it is subtle but sexy.
I love my babyface, it makes me look younger than my age.
I love my lifestyle, never a dull moment.
I love my looks, I make heads turn.
I love my religion, it gives me hope.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by smudge2079(m): 12:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
my self esteem, sense of humour, flat chest & my small kini.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by smudge2079(m): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
my self esteem, sense of humour, flat chest & my small kini...

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by iamdsam: 1:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
One great thing I like about myself is my ability to strive in precarious times. I've gone through hell. I'll my prob with you guyz this month
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by tammyboy1(m): 1:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
They asked for 1 fin so am saying *Ma CUTE LIPS*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by easydoesit24(m): 1:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
Jeremiah47: wahala dey o. I think a pic will do. Lets c d shape!
na so mak me si maybe na saging one self
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by anitank(f): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Saint Chukz: I'm sorry i'm really doing this but i just couldn't ignore ****it's defensive**** and not ***defenseful***! Thank you.
Am also sorry love, I know what I typed. I meant defence-full maybe but certainly not defensive. Thanks for ur observation
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by patrkq(m): 1:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Coldfeet: My heart! So kind!! My eyes so beuriful! And my skin no scar stays permanent! It heals perfectly.
.. Lyk seriously.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by anitank(f): 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
What u like MOST about urself, and some people are writing history notes here undecided
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Awoofawo(m): 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chai nairaland don... I no fix finish the thing wan say!

Anyway, rather than tell you, what I like most about myself. I will tell you what I hate most.

.... My pen*is! the yeye thing dey embarrased me, when he see any figure-8 in skirt.

He go dey jump up, dey salute and dis-obey superior order and command from above. On many occassions he don tear the zip for my sokoto cos he wan peep at omo mama Eve!

Anyone here know 1kind special punishment to reform and cure headstrong penis, hala me.
don tire of there imsubordinate behavor of that yeye thing..

Where is that yesterday thread self.. wetin dem that man do him johnny-man...
h! ayammu inspire that that bobo, e no easy dealing with strong-head pen*is!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: wereygrin
ni e grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Thebrightest(m): 2:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
jvera: Luv ma lips so much pple diein 2 v a taste
It seems u dont know you are ugly. I cant even imaging myself kissing does ugly lips. In short u are worse jare. Just check your pix.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Chiamaka01: Thanks to this thread, i realized that most nigerian girls-
a) look pretty without make up
b) have smoky eyes.
c) have natural red/pink lips.
d) have well shaped asses
e) have 'bobby'.
Phew. I really learned a lot.
na rubbish u learn!!!!
undecidedgrin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Thebrightest(m): 2:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cutesexy1: it will take days 2 begin and end
In deed.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Thebrightest(m): 2:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
I love myself for being HANDSOME.
Sexy Girls queue up for me to d!svirgin them.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Thebrightest: I love myself for being HANDSOME.
Sexy Girls queue up for me to d!svirgin them.
undecidedyimu!!!!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
I like my physique, manly, big biceps, my artistic ability. Its appealing.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: ni e grin
oya park well
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: oya park well
and if I don't?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Vivypretty12(f): 3:21pm On Oct 11, 2013
I luv my legs, dey re hot....
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Thebrightest(m): 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Vivypretty12: I luv my legs, dey re hot....
Wow! I love the way i spread ladies legs on bed.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by dandollaz: 3:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
I like my intimidating height. shocked
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
robian1: what I love about myself is my singing voice! I'm a tenor but with a Vocal range that encompasses that of a soprano. I have a Vocal range of 5.1 octaves. I ain't boasting I'm just proud of the gift God gave me!

Hmmm. I'd sure love to hear you sing bro.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by beesasha: 4:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
kennygee u ve said it all.....*goes back to sleep*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kokolet007(f): 5:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
obayaya:

and who are you amongst the two ladies in that picture on your profile
Am the dark gal
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Lakerz009(m): 5:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
I luv ma armpit.... ;DI luv ma armpit....
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cutejay: Since you lack comprehension i wouldn't respond to your post again it is a waste of my precious time. Do have a nice day.
stop exchanging banters with that guy jare. He does not know (how to read) and he does not know that he does not know...thats simply the height of foolishness

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Dizney(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
I love being handsome and my drawing talents.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by seggs101(m): 6:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
u make me laugh, out of all the things to like best abt urself u choose ur buttttt.....lol
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Dizney(m): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2013
The best solution is using plier to twist the head or asking a dog to give you Mouth Gig

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.