Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,494 members, 7,801,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31637 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Dizney(m): 6:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
The best solution is using plier to twist the head or asking a dog to give you b.l.o.w.j.o.b
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Vivypretty12: I luv my legs, dey re hot....
Vivy can we hook up? Am attracted to you and would love to relate with you. Sincerely my heart is still with me wink You can add me on FB through https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: and if I don't?
Shift jor...ina wasa da kai
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by khaady(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
My determination!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Shift jor...ina wasa da kai
what?did u just say that to me?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by butterflyy(f): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
I like my dimple n my seductive smile
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Cross007: Your quite educated I can see !! Pls inteprete/bring down your post to my level let's see if it has a different meaning "Get married to a very rich man" even if I didn't get the part about u being a graduate..I still made my point! I know if u stood Ryt b4 me u'll shiver.so run ur gold digger mouth as much as u wish.Its social media u'll get a bitch moffo guy to second u for sure
Oya let me educate you on what Cutejay literally said...clears throat... She said she has lofty dreams and aspiration WHEN (which means unlike) the only ambition of some ladies is to get married to a very rich man after their graduation. So the 'WHEN' in her statement is your missing link needed to comprehend what she said. Sho gbo?

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Michael1957(m): 7:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
I like how i meet them on bed. Hahahahahaha
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: what?did u just say that to me?
Nah your clonegrin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Nah your clonegrin
what you wrote to me in hausa do u know what it means?I can't believe u just said that
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by stargalameena: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
i love my butt,my character,my smile,my flat tummy,my colour,my lips.....i luv evrytn abt me
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: what you wrote to me in hausa do u know what it means?I can't believe u just said that
Hian! what dyu know that I wrote? Kana jin hausa?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Berylmoi(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
I love my brains. I love my talents (writing and singing). I love my creative mind. I love my simplicity in everything. Thank you. *takes a bow*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Hian! what dyu know that I wrote? Kana jin hausa?
I na ji Hausa!!!what you said in hausa before I quoted u was that you were playing with me,I know that was what u said I was just pulling ur legs,so u no know say I sabi speak hausa?anyways Yaya sunanka?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Edeze(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Phder:
1. I like my "can-do" spirit.
2. I like my sense of humor
3. I like my sense of reasoning.

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Edeze(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
For ur mind ;DFor ur mind
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Hadeehart101(f): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
my intelligence B-)
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by CaroTone(f): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
What I love about myself is that I have the gift of hypnotizing. Make someone do what I want without them realize. What makes it work, is my powerful smile, no one can't resist that.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
CaroTone: What I love about myself is that I have the gift of hypnotizing. Make someone do what I want without them realize. What makes it work, is my powerful smile, no one can't resist that.
are you sure?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: I na ji Hausa!!!what you said in hausa before I quoted u was that you were playing with me,I know that was what u said I was just pulling ur legs,so u no know say I sabi speak hausa?anyways Yaya sunanka?
This your hausa ehgrin Back to English. Chummy. You?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: This your hausa ehgrin Back to English. Chummy. You?
hmmm chummy?nice name!!!!.my name is adedoyin!!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: hmmm chummy?nice name!!!!.my name is adedoyin!!
thanks, nice name too...chummy is my nickname tho
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: thanks, nice name too...chummy is my nickname tho
smh!!!I said ur name not ur nick name undecided
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: smh!!!I said ur name not ur nick name undecided
It's still a namegrin nickNAME! Chioma is my name sha
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: It's still a namegrin nickNAME! Chioma is my name sha
wetin u dey chummying? angry

grin nice meeting u chioma!!!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by oluking: 10:09pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote
author=CaroTone]What I love about myself is that I have the gift of
hypnotizing. Make someone do what I want without them realize. What
makes it work, is my powerful smile, no one can't resist that. [/quote] inotherwords u be winCH
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: wetin u dey chummying? angry

grin nice meeting u chioma
;Dsame here
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: ;Dsame here
coolwink
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
My transparency and the act of always willing to help is what I like most about myself. I pray I still posses these attitudes till eternity
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by lirusehn(m): 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
lirusehn: I love ma sense of personal worth,sense of speciality and execessive self-esteem alongside wiv ma *i don kia face* phew. Ave neva bin a gutie guy
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by roughdiamond(m): 11:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
Just being my simple self
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Babe2sure(f): 12:34am On Oct 12, 2013
Finestlex: in summary, you're approaching your menopause....

You ɑ̤̥̈̊я̲̣̣̥є̲̣̣̣̥ just slow-witted. Your brain is too diminutive to comprehend that? Maybe you need to read it again,word-for-word for you to understand. *Ode*

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater / Recent Pictures Of Accident Along Ibadan-lagos Expressway / 44 Policemen On Election Duty Involved In Auto Crash in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.