Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31660 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by donPhill(m): 1:03am On Oct 12, 2013
lupey: I love my great GREAT body,and my intelligence. I'm also a fast learner,wch makes it easy 4 me to adapt anywhere I find myself. wink
infact, no be only u like ur body...Don-phill as well do trip for ur body
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Mwankpy: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2013
Anyone who marks his own papers will get straight A's. cheesy[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 6:06am On Oct 12, 2013
[quote author=cherriex][/quote] no problem dearie. Feel free to express yourself always without any feeling of sadness or regret of not being modest with words. I like you the way you are. Hook me up on FB lets talk better https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by modestdude(m): 6:15am On Oct 12, 2013
cherriex:
Tanx modestdude and one thing I like abt myself is am already feeling bad cos I felt my post is vain,I realy want to be wild and vulgar but am always fighting with my conscience.I discovered I just can't be raw in words,hope am nt alone.dnt like being too modest
No probleam dearie. Feel free to express yourself always without any feeling of sadness or regret for not being modest with words. I like you the way you are. I like you for being you. Hook me up on FB let talk better https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Finestlex(m): 7:39am On Oct 12, 2013
nkirupass: I love my bust, they are small and comfy for me.
I love my shape, it is subtle but sexy.
I love my babyface, it makes me look younger than my age.
I love my lifestyle, never a dull moment.
I love my looks, I make heads turn.
I love my religion, it gives me hope.
are you serious right now... can I call you?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Finestlex(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2013
Awoofawo: Chai nairaland don... I no fix finish the thing wan say!

Anyway, rather than tell you, what I like most about myself. I will tell you what I hate most.

.... My pen*is! the yeye thing dey embarrased me, when he see any figure-8 in skirt.

He go dey jump up, dey salute and dis-obey superior order and command from above. On many occassions he don tear the zip for my sokoto cos he wan peep at omo mama Eve!

Anyone here know 1kind special punishment to reform and cure headstrong penis, hala me.
don tire of there imsubordinate behavor of that yeye thing..

Where is that yesterday thread self.. wetin dem that man do him johnny-man...
h! ayammu inspire that that bobo, e no easy dealing with strong-head pen*is!
I suppose you don't have a chick... well go get one or go to mallam shop on your street and procure lux soap before it gets out of hand...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Finestlex(m): 7:52am On Oct 12, 2013
pweetiedee: i love dat am created btifully, ppl say de love my legs,my slim figure,d way i walk,my dark hair,my eyes,long thick eyelashes, and lips. But what i love most abt myself is d fact dat i am intelligent, am always on point.(ppl say dat too) thank God
well i like being honest... from what you said, you must have some hot legs.. I like slim, lips if you 're a good kisser but I think I love what's in between the legs more.. no offence. can I call you?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2013
I love my big bawlsss grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2013
Jeremiah47: i can't believe it's d worst thing about yourself you end up liking the most. Sorry o. U still hav a long way to go. This thread can tell the world a bit about your personality and your perception about life.

I actually agrre with him. Why do you guys always have to think of topics that doesn't benefit the populace and come up with them here, just to make front page on NL? My dear, think well o jare.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by chris4gold(m): 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2013
my ...cock...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by stargalameena: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2013
nawa oooo...sm pple r jt goin off key...nd i guss dis anoda way of hukin pple up..hu knwz,u might jt meet ur wifey here.lol
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by jhydebaba(m): 9:23am On Oct 24, 2013
fairygeh: I love my bo o bs,moderate and not sagging like that of most girls i know.I love my eyeballs,people always say I know how to seduce with my eyes.I love the fact that I can go without wearing make up to work,not even lipstick or powder and people still call me very pretty.Then,most important of my physical features,I love my hips,so sexy like kim k's.Above all,i love the kinda person i am,I don't form and i give respect to everyone,I also love the fact that I could be very emotional wink I think I have a good heart.
Dats my sister, I envy her kiss kiss
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bolagabriella: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2013
I love ny inability to pronounce the "R" sound
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
bolagabriella: I love ny inability to pronounce the "R" sound
risi went to meet aunty rhoda that she wants to eat rice!!!how u go take pronounce am?well i have a sister like that too!!!.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SimplyAlfy: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
bolagabriella: I love ny inability to pronounce the "R" sound
That really fascinates me, mostly in ladies...Would really love to hear you call my name.Ehn! Ehn! on christman day chicken and wat do pple like eating.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Oct 29, 2013
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bolagabriella: 8:06am On Oct 30, 2013
mayten30: risi went to meet aunty rhoda that she wants to eat rice!!!how u go take pronounce am?well i have a sister like that too!!!.
Stop it na, grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bolagabriella: 8:10am On Oct 30, 2013
quote author=Simply Alfy]That really fascinates me, mostly in ladies...Would really love to hear you call my name.Ehn! Ehn! on christman day chicken and wat do pple like eating.[/quote]

People like eating wise .did I get it
grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SimplyAlfy: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2013
bolagabriella: quote author=Simply Alfy]That really fascinates me, mostly in ladies...Would really love to hear you call my name.Ehn! Ehn! on christman day chicken and wat do pple like eating.

People like eating wise .did I get it
grin grin grin
LOL i ddn't hear you pls say it a lil louder,answer your fwend nawh @mayten30.Really i wld like to hear you speak.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bolagabriella: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Simply Alfy: LOL i ddn't hear you pls say it a lil louder,answer your fwend nawh @mayten30.Really i wld like to hear you speak.
Now I know that you and maytem enjoy making fun of me but it's unfair...willy unfair embarassed embarassed embarassed
*cwying as I walk away*
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SimplyAlfy: 2:55pm On Oct 31, 2013
bolagabriella:
Now I know that you and maytem enjoy making fun of me but it's unfair...willy unfair embarassed embarassed embarassed
*cwying as I walk away*
cwy cwy baby....seriously maytem stop it... sowy oya come and suck bweast.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by pweetiedee(m): 6:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
mayten30: hmmm chummy?nice name!!!!.my name is adedoyin!!
name sake. I hail o
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by pweetiedee(m): 6:19pm On Oct 31, 2013
Finestlex: well i like being honest... from what you said, you must have some hot legs.. I like slim, lips if you 're a good kisser but I think I love what's in between the legs more.. no offence. can I call you?
lolss. Oya call me
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Finestlex(m): 6:27pm On Nov 02, 2013
pweetiedee: lolss. Oya call me
I didn't catch your number.... Or FB name...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Finestlex(m): 8:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
pweetiedee: lolss. Oya call me
I didn't catch your number.... Or FB name..
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by pweetiedee(m): 9:07pm On Nov 03, 2013
Finestlex: I didn't catch your number.... Or FB name..
gimme ur own number.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Finestlex(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2013
pweetiedee: gimme ur own number.
Smiles.... I should be the one To push the first call and not the other way round... patiently waiting
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by dtito(m): 2:08am On Jul 03, 2014
quinfayva: Ma sense of humour and the privilege of being me
dahs so cool
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by itstpia8: 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
seegobe:
help me ask google

have to go with this i suppose.

if you say what do i like about Jesus, now thats different.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater / Gov Gabriel Suswan Of Benue State Uses 47 Billion Naira To Buy Pigs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.