Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? (31647 Views)

What Unusual Things Do You Like The Smell Of? / Whose Forum Signature Do You Like Most? / If we discover a habitable planet like the earth, where would you like to live? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by winner95(m): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Love it when am working for God!

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by pretydiva(f): 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
I luv evri tin abt me.cos 'm fearfully n wonderfully made
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by stinggy(m): 8:27pm On Oct 10, 2013
ignis: I lover my pointing and firm boooobs....
its killing me..
Pls i wldnt mind if u allow it kill me too
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Okdanny: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Good head + 5== 6)12 = ME
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Well i should say am a baller but dont get down with da dunks but you got Dexter in maths on here....
Now tell me what da correlation betwn a and c if b=a and c=b?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by dapsycool(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
stinggy: - my tiny eyes, so sexy
- my hair
- and my **ck, i get am big sha
gosifechris: i think i love everything about me

i was created to satisfy beautiful ladies of all race(imbs xcluded)

arbs
chest(broad and hairy)
diick(well...i never wore pants in my junior days so it overgrew)
height(just like yul edochie grin or abit more)
sexypacks(peter okoye own na small)
colour(chocomilo,applies to the diick also)
mmmmhh what again?
Asss(round bombom not flat silly butt)
laps(you will forget the diick when you see that,huge,fresh and abit hairy)
what else
hands(great miraculous gyming hands)
And so on,what are you waiting for girl.,come fvck papa,he is not @ work cheesy *hehehe

[img]http://3.bp..com/_FUu7nqK6y00/TSNuomF3LCI/AAAAAAAAAcs/Dk1-NDI5UjM/s400/rileygay.jpg[/img]

5 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Okdanny: 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
Good head + good heart = ME
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by iykofias(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
Luv ma j*ystick,wen I'm sleeping it is always erect n bustful. I like to think it is watching ova me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by tellwisdom: 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
My lips, face and body structure.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by omebe(m): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2013
I like it when am mean.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love that i can be overly humble when i want to be.
I love that i can manage money.
I love my cheeks.
I love my brows and ears,i consider it to be the most perfect part of my body.

I love that i find it easy to apologise and obey rules unlike alot of people.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kayClt(f): 8:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ma sense of humor n ma backasi and hips smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
Love my Gene.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by angiemartinez(f): 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2013
My height-5.7 for a woman. I also love the fact that i hate borrowing with passion. I have disciplined myself in that aspect

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by J0nyb0y(m): 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
i like facing challenges...
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by gosifechris: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_SA: LoL one nairalander teach me

lol,hope not seun bcuz his teachings are prophetic grin
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by funnyx(m): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
My ability to be myself anytime, as for me what you see is what you get. Also my ability to wean myself of any habit/addiction, this my unique ability is an asset I won't trade for anything. I can practically do without many things that most people can't do without.

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by critique101(f): 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
I think I love my face. Its an eyeturner despite the fact that I make effort not to look too attractive. Feel creepy when men gawk at me undecided
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by premium1: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
OMG!I Jst love all abt mysef.I rillyy love †ђξ fact dat I 4give easily andd above all,I got a great body,oh yess I do!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by gosifechris: 8:35pm On Oct 10, 2013
Are you kidding me

look @ the people viewing this topic like jamb students (those days...smh)
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by bolagabriella: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my boob,lips and stature,they are my selling point.then I love my sense of humour,smartness and my faith and so everyone that come across me don't always wanna leave.lest I forget,I love my hair,they are so beautiful and lastly my character.in short I love me.
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by smoothicon(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
My outstanding spirit been standing out among my peers from birth...i simply wish for sumtin and i get it sooner or later...my humility....but am very damn shy a reason i don't get along with gals cos i always develop cold feet among them....i do wish to have the wooing spirit never wooed a girl in my liife
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Cestmoi1(f): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
My fighting and enduring spirit and my eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by funkybaby(f): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
shymexx:

What's "bobbi?"

Olodo tongue
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by deejayharry3: 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
I LOVE MY VIRGINITY...

I BE GUY OO

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by stinggy(m): 8:37pm On Oct 10, 2013
kayClt: Ma sense of humor n ma backasi and hips smiley
Jus checkd it out...menhh,d tin position wel ooo.. Nice 1 babe!
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by ChristAddict: 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
nadia_SA: My ikebe , figure !
Personality
I just love me

Are you really from S.A?
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by CertifiedFreak(m): 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
Spew a lotta d•o•p•e with no recourse to nobody.. Ma whacky nature I totally dig
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by SELFWORTH: 8:40pm On Oct 10, 2013
I love my dedication to God. My relationship with the God of heaven is a constant source of inspiration to me and those around me.

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by babybuzx(f): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
D fact dat I am me
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by kayClt(f): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2013
Gracias smiley
Re: What Do You Like The Most About Yourself? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 10, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Shows Off The Money He Saved From Quitting Alcohol (Video) / What are the top 5 Beutiful Women in Africa? / Nigeria Army Cadet Corps, Lagos State Command (l'coy) Headquater

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.