Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,779 members, 7,806,156 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:13 PM

Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams (14001 Views)

I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband / How To Achieve Better Communication Skills / Does Being Married Hinder Some Dreams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Mamacita007(f): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
C'est moi:
Wow!.....#teardrops. Thanks to all those who contributed.May God replenish your pocket in a million folds. This act of support and kindness really touched me.And Op,I'll put you in my prayers that your portal be opened soon.Just know that this is just a phase in your life that you have to pass through.Better things are coming your way IJN.amen.Stay strong and focused.
P.S- Wish I could help,but circumstances surrounding me too are enormous.

amen & amen
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 5:25pm On Oct 16, 2013
Has the full amount been raised or is the balance still outstanding?
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
ifyalways: @Bold. Good to know. smiley
It is well. Keep looking for jobs and hustling too while we wait. Nothing good comes easy.Man must work to wack. It is well.

Thanks Ma. Will surely do.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2013
funkybaby: Has the full amount been raised or is the balance still outstanding?

Thanks for your continued suuport. I think the balance is still outstanding.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 5:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
funkybaby: Has the full amount been raised or is the balance still outstanding?
not yet.
He still needs 14,500 smiley

Mamacita, C'est moi, Ayill, Amen Amen
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 17, 2013
Fineboy, I can see you sent me a mail. Don't know how to open it. Send to phemahema@yahoo.com
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 17, 2013
Phema: Fineboy, I can see you sent me a mail. Don't know how to open it. Send to phemahema@yahoo.com

Done
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 18, 2013
@all, I just want to let you know that I've been checking the portal but the payment link is not there yet. I contacted @bellong about it and he said the VC is still adamant about reopening the portal but he believes the VC will soon change his mind because of the Speaker's younger brother that is also affected. He advised me to keep checking and praying.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by bellong: 10:04am On Oct 22, 2013
I want to appreciate everybody for taking part in the poster's academic project. However, I want to plead with all to join him in your prayers that God soften the heart of the VC.

Despite countless pleadings going on, the VC is adamant in changing his stance. Although he has very good points for maintaining his stand. He said that after the first registration exercise ended, he gave a grace of an additional one month extension to consider people struggling but the students didn't take it serious. He went further to state that the students brought whatever is happening now upon themselves because of their actions last session. They distrupted the peace of the university despite not paying fees (he gave a detailed explanation of what happened which I can't type, too long).

I hope that very soon, he will be touched to shift position.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2013
Bellong,Thanks for the Update. We remain positive still.

@Fineboy,seeing that you still need 14,500 ngn to make-up the school fees,please don't rest on your oars,use this opportunity to still source for more funds offline. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by tsmith(f): 1:17am On Oct 23, 2013
i'd like to be a part of this and can make up the os 14500, however I think the bigger issue is having the opportunity to even pay the fees. So are you saying only online payments are allowed? What about students that may not have internet access? I didn't realise Nigeria has gone that techy!

Pls send me the bank details.

4 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by tsmith(f): 1:34am On Oct 23, 2013
BTW, there is a hot Kwara State history going on here

https://www.nairaland.com/1484373/proposed-national-conference-case-kwara#18933753

It might be worth bringing this thread to their attention as you never can tell, there just might be some 'Who knows who' on there that could pull the right strings to a.) open the portal or b.) accept the payment someway c.) grant some concession to those who haven't paid.

Especially as Nigeria is all about knowing the right people.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by bellong: 8:12am On Oct 23, 2013
tsmith: i'd like to be a part of this and can make up the os 14500, however I think the bigger issue is having the opportunity to even pay the fees. So are you saying only online payments are allowed? What about students that may not have internet access? I didn't realise Nigeria has gone that techy!

Send a PM to Ifyalways, she will give you the bank details.

God bless you
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2013
tsmith: i'd like to be a part of this and can make up the os 14500, however I think the bigger issue is having the opportunity to even pay the fees. So are you saying only online payments are allowed? What about students that may not have internet access? I didn't realise Nigeria has gone that techy!

Thanks. God bless you Sis!

I'm also surprised they've gone this techy. What happened to the good ol' days of paying your fees using bankdraft, paying cash at the bursar's office or paying cash/bank transfer into the school's account. This portal ish is long thing jare.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by tsmith(f): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2013
bellong:

Send a PM to Ifyalways, she will give you the bank details.

God bless you

I have never successfully got my head around sending or receiving pms on nairaland. Emails I can do
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by onegig(m): 9:47am On Oct 23, 2013
funkybaby:

Thanks. God bless you Sis!

I'm also surprised they've gone this techy. What happened to the good ol' days of paying your fees using bankdraft, paying cash at the bursar's office or paying cash/bank transfer into the school's account. This portal ish is long thing jare.
if you have ever had the course to queue for hundred years just to make each course payment and sign then you would better appreciate the portal of a thing which makes it almost effortless to make payments..
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 10:23am On Oct 23, 2013
Wow, wow!
Well,yesterday afternoon,an anonymous nairalander sent 15,500 ngn through WU and that meant that ,fineboy(OP) not just have the needed amount but also 1K extra.

God bless you,so much Ms anonymous. God bless everyone that have given cash and moral support. We pray that the portal be opened soon.

Total amount received for the OP is 65,500.

5 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 10:33am On Oct 23, 2013

Dear, the total amount needed by the OP to make-up his school fees have been raised. I got a WU yesterday afternoon but was only able to pick it this morning.

If however,you still want to give the OP for (other) expenses,send me a mail with ifyalways at gmail.

God bless you too!

3 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Secularist: 10:36am On Oct 23, 2013
Good stuff.

I wish i had known earlier.

Thumbs up!

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2013
Thanks to everyone who contributed to this course. May the good Lord bless you all.

Please, if you still want to contribute, you can. I'm sure he will need some more money for upkeep and other things. Thanks everyone.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 23, 2013

Thanks for willing to contribute. I really appreciate. May God continue to bless you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 11:54am On Oct 23, 2013
ifyalways: Wow, wow!
Well,yesterday afternoon,an anonymous nairaland sent through WU,15,500 ngn and that meant that ,fineboy(OP) not just have the needed amount but also 1K extra.

God bless you,so much Ms anonymous. God bless everyone that have given cash and moral support. We pray that the portal be opened soon.

Total amount received for the OP is 65,500.

Thanks for your committment Sis. I thank the anonymous donor also. May God continue to bless him/her.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 23, 2013
Phema: Thanks to everyone who contributed to this course. May the good Lord bless you all.

Please, if you still want to contribute, you can. I'm sure he will need some more money for upkeep and other things. Thanks everyone.

Thanks for your continued support everyone. May God bless you beyond your imagination. I really appreciate the show of love and I'm grateful to each and every one of you.
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2013
tsmith:

I have never successfully got my head around sending or receiving pms on nairaland. Emails I can do
Please check your mailbox. smiley
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by ifyalways(f): 9:34pm On Oct 24, 2013
Donation of 10,000 ngn recieved with thanks from Tsmith. God bless you plenty plenty.

Total donation recieved on behalf of the OP is 75,500 ngn. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 9:45am On Oct 25, 2013
ifyalways: Donation of 10,000 ngn recieved with thanks from Tsmith. God bless you plenty plenty.

thanks to the annoymous donor and Tsmith. God bless you. Amen

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by bellong: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2013
funkybaby:

thanks to the annoymous donor and Tsmith. God bless you. Amen

Do you live in Awujale's palace? ..

I schooled in Ijebu-ode. Love the newly built palace, one of the best palaces in the country.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by Nobody: 3:12pm On Oct 25, 2013
ifyalways: Donation of 10,000 ngn recieved with thanks from Tsmith. God bless you plenty plenty.

Thank you very much Tsmith. I thank everyone who have been part of this. May God Almighty continue to bless you. Amen
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by pumpqin(f): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2013
Wow! Kudos to all of you that contributed in helping in one way or the other towards putting smile on this guys face. May God bless you all. I'm seriously touched to see nairalanders helping one another, putting our religious and ethic orientation behind us. I must apreciate the level of MATURITY between folks in Family section, so parallel to what's obtainable in the "Tribalistic " Bigots Paradise (politics section) where they'll make you bliv all Nigerians are Cannibals and can make a good stew out of opposing tribe. You people are always eager to help the distress. I just hope Nigerians would not turn this into a trend as in the case of the "stow away" kid.

God bless you all.

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by greatgod2012(f): 4:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
bellong:

I schooled in Ijebu-ode. Love the newly built palace, one of the best palaces in the country.

Where did you school in I-ode?
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by funkybaby(f): 6:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
bellong:

Yep. I'm a loyal subject of the Awujale smiley cheesy grin cool

What school did you attend?
Re: Help A Nairalander Achieve His Educational Dreams by bellong: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
funkybaby:

Yep. I'm a loyal subject of the Awujale smiley cheesy grin cool

What school did you attend?
greatgod2012:

Where did you school in I-ode?

The only school worthy to attend in Awujale's land grin grin cool... I rep (JOGS) Ijebu-Ode Grammar School.

@Funkybaby, loyal subject

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Snake In The Stomach / Health Benefits Of Raw Honey And Ginger That You Need To Know / God bless all Mothers. Amen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.