Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : (15378 Views)

7 Messages You Can Pass To Your Partner With A Kiss / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by hadiza30(f): 9:33am On Jul 01, 2008
Hi pals,  what sort of sweet short messages would u text to your  luved one/ soulmate if he or she were out of town or off to work, just to show u care and miss them ?kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by nana(f): 10:46am On Jul 01, 2008
hadiza30:

Hi pals, what sort of sweet short messages would u text to your luved one/ soulmate if he or she were out of town or off to work, just to show u care and miss them ?kiss kiss kiss
Sweet text messages na tongue
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by sistajay(f): 11:52am On Jul 01, 2008
@ Poster

Are you lookin for sweet words to text your guy? You text whatever you are feeling towards your guy.
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by cixluv(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2008
is there anything sweeter than " i love u" wink
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by nikekenny(m): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2008
hi Hadiza ar you in Abuja?
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by francessby(f): 2:11pm On Jul 01, 2008
you don answer it now sweet test that will make him/her smile all day
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by AnthonyKil(m): 6:25am On Jul 02, 2008
I would send this text message:-

Your muffin tasted your sweet last night. Can't wait to get somemore of it tonight.  cool
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by CH3COO(m): 7:08am On Jul 02, 2008
cixluv:

is there anything sweeter than " i love u" wink
Yeah.  Try I hate you.

But if that's you on your profile.  I love you. cool
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by hadiza30(f): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2008
@nikekenny
hi Hadiza ar you in Abuja?

no dear , im in Cameroon( but is that really the question)
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by hadiza30(f): 8:59am On Jul 02, 2008
francessby:

you don answer it now sweet test that will make him/her smile all day

yes but what words wud u use. i cud use some from u you know,
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by spikedcylinder: 10:05am On Jul 02, 2008
Darling, i love you but i will kill you.

Hows that eh grin grin grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by lonelypal(m): 10:33am On Jul 02, 2008
angryNow ur out there have got ma eyez on u,

if u like go after her again today, i know ur alrdy thinking of giving me excuse of late nite meetings

i wont take that frm u o!, ehennn angry angry

@ poster

Ow about that? am sure that will keep u in his mind allday grin grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by hadiza30(f): 10:36am On Jul 02, 2008
sad sad i can see u guys are bent on not helping me cry cry
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by lonelypal(m): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2008
huh, sad sad

Baby dnt cry,
this is part of the flavour of nairaland, u just have to endure it ma dear

But basically, u dnt need a specific ans all u need to do is to express urself in d text, tel him ow much u miss him, what u feel at that moment, better still text him evry moment of the day to show u miss him a great deal, cant wait to be in his arms grin grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by iice(f): 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2008
Have fun
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by beauteous(f): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2008
hadiza30:

sad sad i can see u guys are bent on not helping me cry cry
Lmao. . . .
yhu're jst startin cheesy
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2008
@ Hadiza30

well, i think your partner deserves more than just a text message.
If i had to write to my baby during work,i'd rather send her a poem, i were u.
because its more romantic, and it drives home a point, more than a mare text msg.
i'll call this one:

MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVER

At break of dawn
we awoke in each other's arms
We shared our first words,
shared a first smile,
our first hugs,
our first kiss.

we enjoyed the wetness of bathing together
we did our routines, helping the other with a thing or two
Suddenly we departed our different ways
in search of our daily bread,to make ends meet
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

I sit here thinking about the love of my life
And how she's coping with the hussles of this world.
I pray her inward strength sees her through
My heart is cheerful, because i know she thinks about me too.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]

[color=#770077]The day is hectic,and my job makes me frail
but my happiest thought comes from just
thinking about the one who makes my heart smile

i can't wait to see twillight
because i know it would bring my baby back into my arm.
Arms that would always be open to receive her.
because she's the only lady that has loved me unconditionally.
[/color][color=#990000]

Well, this is dedicated to my Love, Mitchel
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2008
i love you
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 1:17pm On Jul 03, 2008
who?
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2008
Uby40:

who?

neva mind she wasnt talkin bout u tongue
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2008
Uby40:

@ Hadiza30

well, i think your partner deserves more than just a text message.
If i had to write to my baby during work,i'd rather send her a poem, i were u.
because its more romantic, and it drives home a point, more than a mare text msg.
i'll call this one:

MY UNCONDITIONAL LOVER

At break of dawn
we awoke in each other's arms
We shared our first words,
shared a first smile,
our first hugs,
our first kiss.

we enjoyed the wetness of bathing together
we did our routines, helping the other with a thing or two
Suddenly we departed our different ways
in search of our daily bread,to make ends meet
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]

I sit here thinking about the love of my life
And how she's coping with the hussles of this world.
I pray her inward strength sees her through
My heart is cheerful, because i know she thinks about me too.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color]

[color=#770077]The day is hectic,and my job makes me frail
but my happiest thought comes from just
thinking about the one who makes my heart smile

i can't wait to see twillight
because i know it would bring my baby back into my arm.
Arms that would always be open to receive her.
because she's the only lady that has loved me unconditionally.
[/color][color=#990000]

Well, this is dedicated to my Love, Mitchel
[/quote

undecided internet copy and paste grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 1:31pm On Jul 03, 2008
i'm a poet
bin writing poems since i was 17.
so cast ur doubt aside my friend. cheers
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 2:04pm On Jul 03, 2008
ohh
send me a sweet 1 as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
b4 nairalander go begin another storyy
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by kokoye(m): 2:10pm On Jul 03, 2008
Try this:

'Sugarboo, this movie i'm watching makes me miss you sooo much i'm dripping wet. Maybe I should go see the guy next door - his wife is out of town on official duty as well.'

He'll be back with the very next flight.
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by beauteous(f): 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2008
Lmao. .
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 2:16pm On Jul 03, 2008
kokoye:

Try this:

'Sugarboo, this movie i'm watching makes me miss you sooo much i'm dripping wet. Maybe I should go see the guy next door - his wife is out of town on official duty as well.'

grin grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by onyekang1(f): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2008
kokoye:

Try this:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2008
origina9ja:

ohh
send me a sweet 1 as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
as a friend
before nairalander go begin another storyy

@ origina9ja

i'm sorry i'v bin off my desk over the last 3hrs.
i had business to run in town.
u need me to do u a friendly poem?

well, i should have gatten more inspired if we've been from for a while,a nd perharps learnt some tricks or two from each other. but let me just leave u with this two stanzas poem. i op u'll love it.

the warmth of a friend like Origina9ja
is the strength i need for tomorrow
cud u be that friend who kips me
from the snares of this world and its sorrows?

i wish u'd be that rear gem
who'd always keep my world alight
one who touches my heart
Even though sometyms we may fight.

lets hope tomorow beckons great things
for a new found frndship
and together, we'll toast to today
When two great frnds were united.

i op u had a nice day sister?
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by sucess001(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2008
guy, dem ask for text msgs, u dey put all those lines, how much u think say dem go charge? grin grin
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2008
grin grin ;laughs grin grin grin

i see someone os concerned about his network rates
if she truly means everything to u,
u wont notice anything pertaining to that.

u make me laugh Bro.
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by origina9ja(f): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2008
@Uby40
ohh u so sweet
bless 4 da poem
gana copy nd safe it on ma CP tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sweet Text Messages You Wud Send your Soulmate Once He/she Is Off To Work : by Uby40(m): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2008
@ origina9ja

wow!
i'm blurshing profusely.
i wasnt really in a writin mood yesterday evening. i was so fagged out after returning from the places i had to touch.
the sun out here was so scorching, i tot it was already December.
i write better poems in the wee hours of the day, or when i seat at the river by the Marina resort. or when i am about going to bed at night.
what ever be the case,its a pleasure knowing u through this medium. u can call me Wilfred. see my profile for a better definition of me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why You Should Never Masturbate Ever Again: By Victor Pride / What Kind Of Sex Style Will They Like? Photo Included / How Are Women Treated In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.