Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,416 members, 7,781,207 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:39 AM

How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. (1149 Views)

Fornication And Adultery Are Sweet But... / Do You Believe In Spiritual Spouses And intimate Demons? / Pre-Marital Sex Is Not Fornication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Intimate sin is one of the most common sin plaguing believers today especially among the young ones. Premarital sex is a sin that is destroying large number of youths today both boys and girls. The scripture warns us to flee from intimate sin because it can quench the fire of God in one's life. To prevent this deadly sin, first you must do away with films, magazines etc that has to do with sex and nudeness and so on and secondly begin to load your heart with the word of God and powerful messages from great men of God. The reason is, you will become what you feed your mind with thirdly, start engaging in fasting for at least twice a week couple with fervent prayer. Fourthly, avoid vulgar discussions which are centred on sex. It can make you less resistance to lust and intimate urges. Furthermore fill ur heart with spiritual songs. You can order for songs from gospel artist like Don moen, michael smith,youthful praise, women of faith etc. This will make you more spiritual and less carnal also avoid spending too much time with the opposite sex especially in secluded places and above all, learn self control as a godly virtue. I can go on and on but this is enough for now. If you know some ways intimate sin can be prevented dont fail to state it. It is God's will for his children to be holy pending his coming. Thanks for reading.

2 Likes

Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by plaetton: 1:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
The simple solution is just to become a Eunoch, wouldn't you say?

And why on Earth would I want to stop fornication and intimate sin?
What exactly for?
For whose benefit?
That is what I need you explain sir.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Ukutsgp(m): 2:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Just read 1corinthians 6:15-20 and Hebrew 13:4 also read 1 thessalonians 4:3 and understand.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by plaetton: 2:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: Just read 1corinthians 6:15-20 and Hebrew 13:4 also read 1 thessalonians 4:3 and understand.

And it's too much for you to explain?

And besides, why should I concern myself with distorted issues of stone-age people?
I might as well get on a time machine and transport myself back to the stone age if I wanted to live like them.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Ukutsgp(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
So you cant understand from those scriptures that God forbid sex outside marriage and all extra marital affairs?. Those scripture are self explanatory and who told you that it is stone age? Unless u want to tell me that you know more than God who said we should abstain from fornication and adultery.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by PastorOluT(m): 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: So you cant understand from those scriptures that God forbid sex outside marriage and all extra marital affairs?. Those scripture are self explanatory and who told you that it is stone age? Unless u want to tell me that you know more than God who said we should abstain from fornication and adultery.
Smiles, I guess u are new on this forum n yet to know some guys?
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by An0nimus: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pastor Olu T:
Smiles, I guess u are new on this forum n yet to know some guys?
mhmm, pretty obvious.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by plaetton: 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ukuts gp: So you cant understand from those scriptures that God forbid sex outside marriage and all extra marital affairs?. Those scripture are self explanatory and who told you that it is stone age? Unless u want to tell me that you know more than God who said we should abstain from fornication and adultery.

Something must be wrong with god then.
Let me ask you,

First, do you understand anything about biology and human physiology?

God is all wise and all knowing right?
Does god understand biology and human physiology?

Now, Why would all wise and knowing god design and create humans with sexual impulses that arise and mature long before we are ready for marriage?
Is god telling us that we should all be married at age 13 when our sexual hormones become active?
God should have designed an automatic on and off switch to regulate our sexual activities , and to make it switch ON only when we are married.

Or, god should have made sex bitter for unmarried, and only sweet for married couples.
But the opposite seems to be the case.

Don't you think so?

If God created designed and created us, then he should take responsibility for our shortcomings.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by UyiIredia(m): 5:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Anonimus are you Mr Anony ?
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
@pst Olu T. I hv been following this forum for quite sometime now b4 i registered recently And i know those who argue vainly even when the fact are so glaring. Those people are just fooling themselves and looking 4 cheap popularity which will take them nowhere. This thread is not 4 people who ar prepared 4 argument but 4 those who are ready to ponder and learn one or two things from it. It is for those who had regard for God and his word and are ready 2 take their relationship with God to the next level. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Ukutsgp(m): 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
God has put in us the ability 2 control our sexual urge. There is virtually nothing man cannot tame and control.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by tpia5: 4:24am On Oct 12, 2013
This thread is not 4 people who ar prepared 4 argument but 4 those who are ready to ponder and learn one or two things from it. It is for those who had regard for God and his word and are ready 2 take their relationship with God to the next level. Thanks.

on point.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Ukutsgp(m): 8:16am On Oct 12, 2013
I luv nairalanders, and i want them to b holy unto d lord & nt defile themselves with intimate sins like fornication and adultery even masturbation(self-service). We must all get to the kingdom of heaven.
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by PastorOluT(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2013
Ukuts gp: I luv nairalanders, and i want them to b holy unto d lord & nt defile themselves with intimate sins like fornication and adultery even masturbation(self-service). We must all get to the kingdom of heaven.

It is well, more grace in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 10, 2013
Ukuts gp: Intimate sin is one of the most common sin plaguing believers today especially among the young ones. Premarital sex is a sin that is destroying large number of youths today both boys and girls. The scripture warns us to flee from intimate sin because it can quench the fire of God in one's life. To prevent this deadly sin, first you must do away with films, magazines etc that has to do with sex and nudeness and so on and secondly begin to load your heart with the word of God and powerful messages from great men of God. The reason is, you will become what you feed your mind with thirdly, start engaging in fasting for at least twice a week couple with fervent prayer. Fourthly, avoid vulgar discussions which are centred on sex. It can make you less resistance to lust and intimate urges. Furthermore fill ur heart with spiritual songs. You can order for songs from gospel artist like Don moen, michael smith,youthful praise, women of faith etc. This will make you more spiritual and less carnal also avoid spending too much time with the opposite sex especially in secluded places and above all, learn self control as a godly virtue. I can go on and on but this is enough for now. If you know some ways intimate sin can be prevented dont fail to state it. It is God's will for his children to be holy pending his coming. Thanks for reading.

so I asked you which church you attend in your other thread critizing the catholic church and you ran away and came over here. lmao
Since you said in your other thread that catholics and t.b Joshua followers will go to hell, I asked you which church do you attend so that we can follow your heavenly pastor. Alas, Immediately I asked that question, you abandoned the thread and ran away.
Why are you so ashamed of naming your church, rather hiding behind your keyboard and attacking others.
If you are scared of naming your church, how are you going to convert the hell bound team of catholics and t,b Joshua team nah?

cant stop laughing.

I dare you to mention your church
Re: How To Prevent Fornication And Intimate Sin. by Ukutsgp(m): 9:45am On Dec 26, 2013
tpia@:

on point.
thank u.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Christian View Of Suicide? / The Shame Of Hell / Muslims In The House...your View On Isis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.