Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number (58496 Views)

Authorisation To Cover Your Plate Number / Check Out This Weird Plate Number / New Plate Number And Driver's License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by 80million1: 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
na wa o
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by esbjaygmailco(m): 4:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
no be person wey get car dey get plate number, abi i go put plate number for head? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by QMark: 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
Here's mine..

"Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle"

How do I assign to my vehicle?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
WEN I CHECKED LAST MONTH, it told me wrong/invalid number. i just checked now and i got this

""Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle""

i think they are updating the database gradually
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by stagger: 4:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
The whole concept is total rubbish.

The FRSC is not the only agency to issue number plates in Nigeria. This means that only the number plates that the FRSC issued will be in the database. This is yet another move to defraud Nigerians by a government agency. The FRSC should either take that site down, or work hard to liaise with all the number plate-issuing agencies to harmonize their database.

I got my latest number plate in Lagos when I bought a vehicle and it was duly registered with all relevant agencies including the police headquarters. I never had any dealing with FRSC. So how will they come by my number plate details? And how about the guy who entered his number plate only to be told it has not been registered to any vehicle? Haba mana!

1 Like

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
jude33084:

I did it but it is the same result,.....when I called the guy that did it at their Ido office, he was even shouting on phone that I will be arrested for calling a genuine plate number invalid. I could not meet him today because of my job.

I will take a day off on Friday to visit him in his office because I will want to be arrested angry for finding out on FRSC website that the number plate issued to me is fake angry

it is not fake. it is being updated gradually...
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mine says.....

" Number plate was reported stolen...pls contact your closest police station " undecided

1 Like

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by funshiba(m): 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mine says.

Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle...meaning?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by bahyor: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2013
Same with me!
kenx1: MINE IS Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by yuzedo: 4:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
i did mine. it say waow cheif sweetus dis numba plate is urs? shocked it have been assign to ur big rose roys limosine jip. ur a grate man cheif sweetus and very hansomed. i say tenk, dont mention. cool

14 Likes

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by DrMuzungu(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
Why would a federal institution have a web site with the ORG TLD_ and not, at least .NG or .ORG.NG?!?!?!

here is what a whois lookup gives:

Domain ID:D163379160-LROR
Domain Name:NVISNG.ORG
Created On:20-Sep-2011 17:44:08 UTC
Last Updated On:21-Sep-2012 21:50:16 UTC
Expiration Date:20-Sep-2014 17:44:08 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:GoDaddy.com, LLC (R91-LROR)
Registrant ID:CR93442946
Registrant Name:Olukunle Makinde
Registrant Organization:Nextzon Business Services
Registrant Street1:33A Bishop Aboyade Cole
Registrant Street2:
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Victoria Island
Registrant State/Province:Lagos
Registrant Postal Code:23401
Registrant Country:NG
Registrant Phone:+234.08033597768
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:email@yahoo.com
Admin ID:CR93442948
Admin Name:Olukunle Makinde
Admin Organization:Nextzon Business Services
Admin Street1:33A Bishop Aboyade Cole
Admin Street2:
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Victoria Island
Admin State/Province:Lagos
Admin Postal Code:23401
Admin Country:NG
Admin Phone:+234.08033597768
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:email@yahoo.com
Tech ID:CR93442947
Tech Name:Olukunle Makinde
Tech Organization:Nextzon Business Services
Tech Street1:33A Bishop Aboyade Cole
Tech Street2:
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Victoria Island
Tech State/Province:Lagos
Tech Postal Code:23401
Tech Country:NG
Tech Phone:+234.08033597768
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:email@yahoo.com
Name Server:NS1.GALAXYBACKBONE.COM
Name Server:NS2.GALAXYBACKBONE.COM
Name Server:
Name Server:
DNSSEC:Unsigned

Lolllll, a federal institution registering a domain through GODADDY, using an individual's name for it? Lol, come on, how do we know this is real and not yet another identity theft scheme?!

1 Like

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by cacius: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
This is what came out when I put in my number. Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Bantino(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
I just veryfied mine and it even stated the make of my car. Nice one.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by category(m): 4:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
bahyor: Same with me!
Thank God. We are many in this category...
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by category(m): 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
cacius: This is what came out when I put in my number. Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle.
We plenty wella...
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by owolabifunke14(f): 4:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
The reply my brother got is that the number plate has been produced by FRSC but,is not yet assigned to any vehicle. Does it take so long before informations are uploaded on the FRSC's site?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Burger01(m): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
yuzedo: i did mine. it say waow cheif sweetus dis numba plate is urs? shocked it have been assign to ur big rose roys limosine jip. ur a grate man cheif sweetus and very hansomed. i say tenk, dont mention. cool

Chief Oponu! Go and register your keke Napep abegi.

grin
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Dogzimalon: 4:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
Number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to 2003 NISSAN MURANO on May 18 2013 12:00AM
Mine is ok just got this response
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by castrokins(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Nice one...just checked two. one is produced and not assigned to anyone. one is assigned,. we are now confused how the agent got the unassigned for our toyota car
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by lexicon(m): 4:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
Even the ''OGA AT THE TOP'' own is not valid.

2 Likes

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle

...after 6 months? Na wa for them oo
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
Invalid/Wrong Number Plate!! I did the registration myself, right in their office. It's the new plate number if that counts. I.e. Local-government, figure, alphabet.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by ihejirika: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
The site is valid. I just checked for my 2 cars and it confirmed that the number plates was assigned to my cars. But it does not show your car details, It only mentions the kind of car it is assigned to.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Ninilowo(m): 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be
assigned to any vehicle
SEE THE KAIN MESSAGE WEY DEM GIVE ME SHA. AFTER I DON USE THE MOTO TIRE...... ...arrant nonsense.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
JideTheBlogger:

...after 6 months? Na wa for them oo
Oga, some guys are complaining about OGBLOG on BL, hope you've checked it?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by mjay(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mine says
Number plate has been produced by FRSC and assigned to Honda Accord on Dec 30 2012 12:00PM
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by neatideas: 5:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
FRSC most confused organisation. Very soon two cars will soon have same numbers.
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by Hychineson(m): 5:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
inze: Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle

Wonder what that means. Even though every other documentions is completed alread. Old-to-New number though.
the same with my 7 cars. I wonder what is going on. Should I arrest the licencing officer?
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by jude33084(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Number Plate has been produced by FRSC but yet to be assigned to any vehicle.

yours is better smiley
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by born2boink(m): 5:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
carmenblandish: This front page is turning to rabbisssh ooooo
I think you need to see doctor for condemning the most valuable information to the public being brought to the front page "Rubbish"

3 Likes

Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by oyinmama(f): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013

Ok oooo
Re: Check The Authenticity Of Your Plate Number by klas(m): 5:37pm On Oct 14, 2013
I registered the car in October 2011, (24 months ago) yet it returned "produced but not yet assigned to any vehicle". How long does it take them to update the database. At this rate, they may end up giving same number to many vehicles.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2016 Best Cars Of The Year Awards In Nigeria / N360 Million 2018 Rolls Royce Phantom Arrives Nigeria (photos & Video) / 7 Of The Over 1500 Cars Destroyed In Shooting ‘fast & Furious’ Films (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.