Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! (1654 Views)

Fani-Kayode Calls Bayo Shittu A Boko Haram Sympathiser Or A Coward / Meet Hadi Sirika Katsina Billionaire Tipped To Be Nigeria's Minister Of Aviation / Fani-Kayode Calls Amaechi 'Son Of A Palm Wine Tapper' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Blogking(f): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
You remember the endless article Femi Fani Kayode wrote the minister of aviaton this past weekend concerning the plane crash on thursday?. Then the minister Mrs. Stella Oduah in a press release yesterday totally ignored him and described the accident as God’s will that are inevitable. In her own words:

"We do not pray for accidents but they are inevitable. But we will continue to do everything to ensure that we do not have accidents. But an accident is an act of God. Again, we do not speculate on the cause of accidents. Until they happen, you cannot say this is the cause or that is not the cause. But what is obvious and is the truth is that, in aviation, there are shared responsibilities, starting from the man that carries your luggage to the man that makes sure that your boarding pass is issued to you".

HMMMMM! Fani has returned with more venom oh! See what he took to twitter to say concerning the minister of Avaition's view on the plane crash! Choi! He even called her a vampire....LWKMD! see the crazy tweets below;

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Datiboboi: 2:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Jobless man

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by waternogetenemy: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
God will deliver u and ur like into Odua Republic so we can rest, although i doubt such territorial confinement will restrain psychopathy like FFK from their obesession with the people of the east.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Tolexander: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Femi, you are right on point again!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by hammedkola(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Okay...

Next
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Her eyes look like one.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by hillsate: 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
@OP, why did you post an incomplete discourse?
The aviation minister actually insulted Fani Kayode telling him TO BOW HIS HEAD IN SHAME.

Please let's state things as they are. For Peeps who just comment here without verifying things should bow their heads in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by kingbang: 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sometimes i feel pity for this crackhead. He must be going through a lot. cry cry cry cry
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Awakullowo: 4:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
FFK, you are on point. Odua Is with you on This.
Omo ale ni awon ibo (ibos are bast..d especially the OP)
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Omen100(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Will be right back, let 1st clear my desk for it is almost closing time.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Dospix(m): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
This man is really sick and needs urgent help asap...I just hope the people around him would realize this reality and take him to a mental asylum before he dents the high reputation of his family with poo.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
I hv dz feeling dat dz is how Tinubu wud end up after GEJ wins 2015 election...u guys better hold FFK, n go soon enter market.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Awakullowo: FFK, you are on point. Odua Is with you on This.
If your dad was sensible he'd have pulled his d.i.c.k out and released the sper.m that produced you somewhere else, look @ what he just produced? The oldman must be regretting it right now.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Slizbeat(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mehn, I was almost pushed to insulting FFK on twitter but I held back. The more they deceive you, the more you fall with them.

Now I really believe and agree with those that say FFK is a bitter fellow, it just keeps coming no matter how hard they try to cover him up. Gosh, He is an irresponsible waste product, disgusting.

How can a man in his age and strata be vomiting unguided words whether directly or indirectly. Something he could easily discuss with the person involved.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by niggadee(m): 6:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
Brave nigga
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
niggadee: Brave nigga
If the above is what you term 'bravery' then i must conclude that you're one pathetic fellow!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
FFK on Point Again!!!!!

,,,,,,,,Meanwhile, maybe Ndigbo should come together and arrange one correct Igbo Babe for FFK.Maybe him go cool down. -my 2 Biafran pennies.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by waternogetenemy: 6:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kamanda: FFK on Point Again!!!!!

,,,,,,,,Meanwhile, maybe Ndigbo should come together and arrange one correct Igbo Babe for FFK.Maybe him go cool down. -my 2 Biafran pennies.
Nice insult... una no get women for yoruba land...pity! FFK can fit quench sef...
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kamanda: FFK on Point Again!!!!!

Your mum would just do!
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Iykopee(m): 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
a crackhead who lived down his father's reputation really can't delineate his boundaries each time he comes head to head with any1.

just one word to describe him, jobless
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Iykopee: a crackhead who lived down his father's reputation really can't delineate his boundaries each time he comes head to head with any1.

just one word to describe him, jobless
The failure thinks attacking everyone working for GEJ would endear him to APC chieftains, unknown to him he's actually doing more harm to himself(and APC as whole) than good. Even the loud mouthed Lai Mohammed doesnt speak the vile that this slowpoke spews @ will
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by delvinmaya(m): 7:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
to ba je be, omo ale na ni ffk, ati iwo.
stop coming online to show your uncouth self. i believe there is no difference btw you and boko haram "brainwashed".

as for ffk, i have this to say, "o un doju ti awa omo yoruba". if not, you would do as your forebears did, criticize constructively, with maturity and reasoning a very important virtue. engaging blindlessly in criticizing when you are no different, shows you for who you are 'a hypocrite', a 'child' man, who in seeking relevance employs all tacts. FFK,grow up and stop embarassing our race
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by gistyinka(m): 8:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by sarutobie(m): 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Erhhmm..isn't he the same person who blamed occultists for crashes during his tenure? Acute schizophernia
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
You are one of very few yorubas who have said something reasonable about ffk.the truth is that fani kayode is an embarassment to any right thinking person who comes from thesame tribe with him,even though a large percentage of yorubas share similar traits with fani kayode.
delvinmaya:
to ba je be, omo ale na ni ffk, ati iwo.
stop coming online to show your uncouth self. i believe there is no difference btw you and boko haram "brainwashed".

as for ffk, i have this to say, "o un doju ti awa omo yoruba". if not, you would do as your forebears did, criticize constructively, with maturity and reasoning a very important virtue. engaging blindlessly in criticizing when you are no different, shows you for who you are 'a hypocrite', a 'child' man, who in seeking relevance employs all tacts. FFK,grow up and stop embarassing our race
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Tundeajani(m): 9:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
chima12: You are one of very few yorubas who have said something reasonable about ffk.the truth is that fani kayode is an embarassment to any right thinking person who comes from thesame tribe with him,even though a large percentage of yorubas share similar traits with fani kayode.
you are the embarrasment here to your race,clan and every human who place high priority on truth..shameless igbo bigot.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
The man FFK does not need and do not care about your views or opinion about him...he lives with his conscience and voices out his views.. Which is what the aviation minister also did in her response... You can all growl for all he cares.. He had said his mind.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by pomporiking: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
INNO18: If your dad was sensible he'd have pulled his d.i.c.k out and released the sper.m that produced you somewhere else, look @ what he just produced? The oldman must be regretting it right now.

Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by igbeke: 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
u r so stupid. u r on ur own on dis unwarranted insult on an entire tribe.
pple likebu should be hanged so prace will reign.
eranko.
as for FFK, does he kno God?
D minister spoke d true and he's here trying to score cheap political points.Accidents are bound to happen, we can only do our best to avert or reduce its frequency.
this man is just too daft for my liking.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 09, 2013
If there is anyone whose head should be bowed in shame, that should be the aviation minister. Within the space of 2 years, over 200 lives have been lost under her watch. While she keeps beautifying our terminals (contracts fetch greedy politicians dirty money you know!) she hasn't put in place necessary logistics measures to mitigate against aircrashes.
And to think she said accident is from God will make you wonder what kind of god she is talking about. Maybe FFK was right afterall. She may be serving blood sucking gods. The living God does not cause accidents.
Meanwhile, it is worthy of note that during FFK's tenure as the aviation minister, no single aircrash accident was recorded. Though he failed to beautify our terminals as they are today. But i will take his tenure over the blood sucking gods ministers.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by SterlingTowers(m): 6:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Dospix: This man is really sick and needs urgent help asap...I just hope the people around him would realize this reality and take him to a mental asylum before he dents the high reputation of his family with poo.

What will you call a vampire minister, well? She has laid a conduit pipe in the air to ferry human blood to her blood bank, after all she said plane crash[es] is a must in our airspace. Femi has never been saner with t his comment.
Re: Femi Fani Kayode Calls Ninister Of Aviation A Vampire On Twitter! by Ogbolor(f): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Femi is a big fool. No senile yoruba person should support the retard.

(1) (2) (Reply)

National Dialogue: Soyinka Advises President Jonathan / The Real Reason Alhaji Tambuwal Visited Akpabio In Uyo / PDP Resolve Crisis Over Secretary Seat.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.