Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Rate This Picture Of Seun. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rate This Picture Of Seun. (5848 Views)

Girls Rate This Pix / People Pls Rate This Pics / Most Romantic Looking Guy On Nairaland?RATE This Picture 4 A Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate This Picture Of Seun. by HezronLorraine(m): 3:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
I was google-searching some informations some minutes ago.I was directed to the image result.This picture came to sight.It looks awesome.What do you think.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CpIJLwcwmkQ/USsJ2vqi7PI/AAAAAAAAROE/4a68_yvOwAw/s1600/Seun-Osewa_Nairaland-founder.jpg[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Tolexander: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I was google-searching some informations some minutes ago.I was directed to the image result.This picture came to sight.It looks awesome.What do you think.
[img]http://4.bp..com/-CpIJLwcwmkQ/USsJ2vqi7PI/AAAAAAAAROE/4a68_yvOwAw/s1600/Seun-Osewa_Nairaland-founder.jpg[/img]
oh God of heaven, don't let my comment on this picture generate a ban o!
Amen!
The coat seems to be big. An additional quarter yard to the coat will be enough to make 2 complete suits for him.

The shirt is good enough to advertise nigerian made product.

The tie stands on him like a man on a suicide mission.

This isn't tolexander posting. A guy just hacked his nairaland account.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Tolexander: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: I was google-searching some informations some minutes ago.I was directed to the image result.This picture came to sight.It looks awesome.What do you think.
cool!
Nice head shape with sexy lips!

Very fitted suit just like a condom on a happy d1ck!

Nice color combo like a crayon package!

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
@Tolexander, rotflmao,
now, tell me, what steroid drugs did u take before posting this?

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
@op, this must be him around the mid 2000's, say 04-08, he looks cute and a lil bit .....,(no be from my mouth dem go hear say Oba's Mother na witch).
This thread would soon be deleted/closed, I tell you.
Holigans will soon 'infest' this thread, watch out.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Eneze1(f): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
he looks okay *like mummy's boy with a brain*
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Agbgift(f): 3:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: oh God of heaven, don't let my comment on this picture generate a ban o!
Amen!
The coat seems to be big. An additional quarter yard to the coat will be enough to make 2 complete suit for him.

This man, you are wicked. That got me laffing.

Seun has a girlish eye brows and lips. But cute. Pics anyway.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by mooregan(m): 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
So na this boy, sorry Man get nairaland?? Na fine boy o
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by AbuMikey(m): 3:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
gringringrin

Mr actually Looks like a lady lipsrsealed

**praying against a ban** embarassed

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by AbuMikey(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: oh God of heaven, don't let my comment on this picture generate a ban o!
Amen!
The coat seems to be big. An additional quarter yard to the coat will be enough to make 2 complete suit for him.

#Classic grin
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Shadydamsel(f): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
Guy, u try ooo. Especially with dat eyebrows and lip of urs
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Danhumprey: 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chai! Is this Seun? shocked He look handsome. Damn! I wonder how he look now(i.e,if that pix was taken long ago) undecided
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by emilyone(f): 4:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Poster just violated rule No. 10
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Why is this in the celebrity section.? It should be in jokes tongue and as for the pics I would give him -3/10

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by HezronLorraine(m): 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
emilyone: Poster just violated rule No. 10
Rule No 10 ko,50 ni.Why not pull down all of his picture from the internet.I didn't even search for seun or anything related to have found the picture.Seun is an African Celebrity. cool

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by babe4chi(f): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
He has female looks!!! grin grin grin

Buh he's still handsome...

I just checked the one on his profile,he looks handsome nd manlish there!!!
I think this pix is an old one. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
I think He's cute...
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by homesteady(m): 4:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
gringrin
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by yuzedo: 4:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
op bro dis coat is d invissiblity coat harry porter use to kill abiku in his school GOD! shocked seun bro am goin to do advat in ur websight so u can see mony to buy a sweet coat from london or paris. wuz dis? undecided very very ugly and loooook like crab-sacrifise! angry dis piture have spoil my day. cry if i can be a MOD for only one days i will BAN dis seun for bein so gaddem ugly like goat theif!!
seun bro plis wear [size=14pt]"my money grow like grass"[/size] t-shirt next time instead of dis labcoat and tie dey use to catch tiger. We give upp!! angry (but i mean it in a nice way plis angry)

16 Likes

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by demelza: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Seems someone is crushing on Seun. I no call anybody name o! tongue
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Built2last: 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fine boi no pimple...i love the fact that he has chosen the low profile life style despite having all of us as his followers. Imagine Linda owning Nairaland...He is just a cool dude.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Popowaa: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Seun is beautiful,anybody who says he's handsome deserves a ban cos that will be against rule 8grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by adexsimply(m): 4:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
Popowaa: Seun is beautiful,anybody who says he's handsome deserves a ban cos that will be against rule 8grin
grin grin lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Eneze1(f): 5:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Popowaa: Seun is beautiful,anybody who says he's handsome deserves a ban cos that will be against rule 8grin

lmao cheesy
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Qsscruz(m): 5:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Even though he might not have dressed well, it shows that business comes before pleasure.. The pix has no date attached so that might be when nairaland was still growing..#Focus#

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by OmichaelO: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
to me he's looking very cute and nice suit he's got on.

@tolexander grin grin
you are :x :x

the rest of you,let seun catch y'all.

1 Like

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by LesbianBoy(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
He has a big head! Its people like seun we call ORIyomi, Triple H, ISIoma, onyeISI, HEADmaster, HEAD of state lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Ashabie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
Honestly our Almighty Seun look so innocent,complete mummys boy, grin. Fine boy no pimples, am only joking o oga seun,make den no go ban me.
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by HezronLorraine(m): 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: Seems someone is crushing on Seun. I no call anybody name o! tongue
Abegi,abegisay wetin na.
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Ashabie(f): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
You forget to include HEADworld.
LesbianBoy: He has a big head! Its people like seun we call ORIyomi, Triple H, ISIoma, onyeISI, HEADmaster, HEAD of state lipsrsealed
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by OmichaelO: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
yuzedo: op bro dis coat is d invissiblity coat harry porter use to kill abiku in his school GOD! shocked seun bro am goin to do advat in ur websight so u can see mony to buy a sweet coat from london or paris. wuz dis? undecided very very ugly and loooook like crab-sacrifise! angry dis piture have spoil my day. cry if i can be a MOD for only one days i will BAN dis seun for bein so gaddem ugly like goat theif!!
seun bro plis wear [size=14pt]"my money grow like grass"[/size] t-shirt next time instead of dis labcoat and tie dey use to catch tiger. We give upp!! angry (but i mean it in a nice way plis angry)
so it's you sef.. *falls down from tree*
Re: Rate This Picture Of Seun. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Fine boy in an nwa-mummy kind of way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looking For A Hansome Young And Rich Guy Who Stays In Abuja / Guys / Drop Your Real Name, You Might Find A Match...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.