Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:40 AM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (54968 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by dani1luv: 4:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
You know if such were to happen here in Nigeria, many would assume that the guy has eaten the "vegetable" - a slang for man that has been hypnotized by his woman.

Seriously, which naija guy would allow his woman humiliate him in public like that?

A Chinese woman has been arrested after forcing her boyfriend to kneel in the street and repeatedly slapping him around the face.

The assault happened last Friday in the Kowloon City area of Hong Kong, after Chui, the boyfriend, took a girl to his flat despite the fact he was going out with Cheng, the slapper.

Cheng got to find out and made her boyfriend kneel on the pavement in full view of passers-by.

When he insisted he had not asked the girl to come to his flat, saying: 'Listen to me first before beating me', Cheng started slapping Chui across the face as he screamed, 'You're slandering me!', and urged the other girl to corroborate his story.

A crowd of onlookers gathered and started filming the scene, which has since been posted on YouTube.

As other bystanders started to intervene in the love quarrel, Cheng shouted, 'None of your business!'

Most witnesses took Chui's side, with one woman telling him: 'Stand up, ditch this ugly girl, you deserve better.'
One passer-by called the police, leading to Cheng's arrest.

The 20-year-old woman, named Cheng, was later arrested on suspicion of common assault, while the victim, 23-year-old Chui, was taken to hospital.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/girlfriend-slaps-and-orders-boyfriend.html

4 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by badmeat(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
If u try am with me!I go give u black eye!grin

13 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by fijiano202(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
I can do that but the slap must be minimal

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Dyt(f): 4:35pm On Oct 08, 2013
bad meat: If u try am with me!I go give u black eye!grin

U see
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by sexymoma(f): 4:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Na Fadeyi Oloro do the jazz for this girl.
And the jazz work o.
Chai, why ma mama no use this kind jazz o grin

18 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by bjprodint(f): 4:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
no b 4 nija

3 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
sexymoma: Na Fadeyi Oloro do the jazz for this girl.
And the jazz work o.
Chai, why ma mama no use this kind jazz o grin
hehehe badt girl!!I no mind make u use that kind charm for me ooo.lmao

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Boll2010: 4:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
In first instance y the dude go down?.......is this love? If this is love I don't pray to fall in love oboy I go wound am!!! I dey vex quickly!!!......u one take me pashayo abi! No be for here

6 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by sexymoma(f): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
mayten30: hehehe badt girl!!I no mind make u use that kind charm for me ooo.lmao
You see ya life....Smh grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
sexymoma: You see ya life....Smh grin
no mind me nah so love dey do me for body nah,ur love dey do me somehow,lol

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
just look at the second, third and fourth picture, it looks like the girl is actually praying for him, casting out the wandering eye spirit from him

11 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Haywhymido(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ori omo okunrin naa ti buru. Omo obinrin naa ti fi ori re nu abe cry

15 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by DJDOLA(m): 5:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mtcheww made in china

3 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
Hahahahaha.

This is just the best treatment for them.

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by djeezy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Is that not a scene from a movie? Hehehe

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by OmichaelO: 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Buttom power + Efo riro (vegetable) at work.

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahaha.

This is just the best treatment for them.

is that your pic in your profile

22 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by UyiIredia(m): 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
Choi ! Chinese wonder cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by saintvc(m): 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
in china, all tins are possible

3 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Donsammi(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
made in china

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by adexsimply(m): 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
rigormortis:

is that your pic in your profile
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by lafuria1(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Really odd, somethings are hard to explain when it has to do with love. Smh
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by engrjamiu(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
If na dangote or Adenuga daughter, I will do pass kneeling down. na money dey involve abeg leave the love thing.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by damosky12(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
It happens in Nigeria too. But only in Nollywood.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by haysal(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Correct efo riro + obe idi at work.....but seriously can dis sort of thing happen in naija?....aswear wen i finish panelbeating d girl,general hospital go reject her! grin

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Chiemeka1: 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dat one no know wetin e chop.

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Fishout(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
It can never happen in 9ja here
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
Great news!!!! Hope this comes to Naija. So many men will be shamed publicly for their randiness.

P.S.
It is only in Naija that men cheat and are praised for it OR think it is their right to cheat on their wife and people justify it........ even women With all the churches in this country, you would think we are the holiest people on earth. Mtcsheewwww

8 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
BUT U MUST UNDERSTAND WOMAN SCARCE THERE THATS WHY
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by jonescyras(m): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
The video clip go sweet watch o!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by vanstanzy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
dani1luv: You know if such were to happen here in Nigeria, many would assume that the guy has eaten the "vegetable" - a slang for man that has been hypnotized by his woman.

Seriously, which naija guy would allow his woman humiliate him in public like that?

A Chinese woman has been arrested after forcing her boyfriend to kneel in the street and repeatedly slapping him around the face.

The assault happened last Friday in the Kowloon City area of Hong Kong, after Chui, the boyfriend, took a girl to his flat despite the fact he was going out with Cheng, the slapper.

Cheng got to find out and made her boyfriend kneel on the pavement in full view of passers-by.

When he insisted he had not asked the girl to come to his flat, saying: 'Listen to me first before beating me', Cheng started slapping Chui across the face as he screamed, 'You're slandering me!', and urged the other girl to corroborate his story.

A crowd of onlookers gathered and started filming the scene, which has since been posted on YouTube.

As other bystanders started to intervene in the love quarrel, Cheng shouted, 'None of your business!'

Most witnesses took Chui's side, with one woman telling him: 'Stand up, ditch this ugly girl, you deserve better.'
One passer-by called the police, leading to Cheng's arrest.

The 20-year-old woman, named Cheng, was later arrested on suspicion of common assault, while the victim, 23-year-old Chui, was taken to hospital.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/girlfriend-slaps-and-orders-boyfriend.html
This is bad! This is Micheal Jackson bad!

2 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by crownfierce: 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
when wil i b 1st to comment na crywhen wil i b 1st to comment na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic) / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.