Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (55028 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by steveec122(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
When the relationship is over, the guy go feel like rewinding and undoing his did. And the 9ja guy go feel like pouring her acid.
'Finally I lost her'

SMH
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by SIRKOL(m): 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
dani1luv: You know if such were to happen here in Nigeria, many would assume that the guy has eaten the "vegetable" - a slang for man that has been hypnotized by his woman.

Seriously, which naija guy would allow his woman humiliate him in public like that?

A Chinese woman has been arrested after forcing her boyfriend to kneel in the street and repeatedly slapping him around the face. If it were to be in 9ja, nobody would arrest d gal

The assault happened last Friday in the Kowloon City area of Hong Kong, after Chui, the boyfriend, took a girl to his flat despite the fact he was going out with Cheng, the slapper.

Cheng got to find out and made her boyfriend kneel on the pavement in full view of passers-by.

When he insisted he had not asked the girl to come to his flat, saying: 'Listen to me first before beating me', Cheng started slapping Chui across the face as he screamed, 'You're slandering me!', and urged the other girl to corroborate his story.

A crowd of onlookers gathered and started filming the scene, which has since been posted on YouTube.

As other bystanders started to intervene in the love quarrel, Cheng shouted, 'None of your business!'

Most witnesses took Chui's side, with one woman telling him: 'Stand up, ditch this ugly girl, you deserve better.'
One passer-by called the police, leading to Cheng's arrest.

The 20-year-old woman, named Cheng, was later arrested on suspicion of common assault, while the victim, 23-year-old Chui, was taken to hospital.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/girlfriend-slaps-and-orders-boyfriend.html
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
it's only a foreigner that will take this bullshitt!!

Try am with alaye and have all your molars and premolars permanently dug out from your gums.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Jumbocash: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
The boy na mumu big one is not that is your wife but girl friend fool
dani1luv: You know if such were to happen here in Nigeria, many would assume that the guy has eaten the "vegetable" - a slang for man that has been hypnotized by his woman.

Seriously, which naija guy would allow his woman humiliate him in public like that?

A Chinese woman has been arrested after forcing her boyfriend to kneel in the street and repeatedly slapping him around the face.

The assault happened last Friday in the Kowloon City area of Hong Kong, after Chui, the boyfriend, took a girl to his flat despite the fact he was going out with Cheng, the slapper.

Cheng got to find out and made her boyfriend kneel on the pavement in full view of passers-by.

When he insisted he had not asked the girl to come to his flat, saying: 'Listen to me first before beating me', Cheng started slapping Chui across the face as he screamed, 'You're slandering me!', and urged the other girl to corroborate his story.

A crowd of onlookers gathered and started filming the scene, which has since been posted on YouTube.

As other bystanders started to intervene in the love quarrel, Cheng shouted, 'None of your business!'

Most witnesses took Chui's side, with one woman telling him: 'Stand up, ditch this ugly girl, you deserve better.'

The 20-year-old woman, named Cheng, was later arrested on suspicion of common assault, while the victim, 23-year-old Chui, was taken to hospital.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/girlfriend-slaps-and-orders-boyfriend.html
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Jumbocash: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
The boy na mumu big one is not that is your wife but girl friend fool

A Chinese woman has been arrested after forcing her boyfriend to kneel in the street and repeatedly slapping him around the face.

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
crownfierce: when wil i b 1st to comment na crywhen wil i b 1st to comment na
Next year
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
the guy is a certified mumu
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Chuang yun ming, xing ping me
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by obayaya(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahaha.

This is just the best treatment for them.

try it on your cheating bf na... you will see yourself in coma in the hospital before you can say jack
Okay. My heart for cut. No bi naija e happen
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by vanstanzy(m): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wait o! Na so that girl punanny sweet?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by pickabeau1: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
rigormortis: just look at the second, third and fourth picture, it looks like the girl is actually praying for him, casting out the wandering eye spirit from him

today ur head dey there cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by venous(f): 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
love is blind, deaf and dumb..
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by nerodenero: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Can this be love? Na wa oooo
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Crexus: 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by SIRKOL(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
This can happen in 9ja ofcourse were a senior female student would tell her flirting junior boyfriend to kneeldown. The only fin that can happen in 9ja is that nobody would hv arrested her
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kai, which kind insult be dis. who born the woman
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by zynzyn(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
People always talk about VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN!

The issue may never be resolved!

Why?

Because women are also capable of violence! cool

They perpetuate violence against weaker women (housemaids, rivals etc) and weak men like our victim here! grin

Violence is about Strong against Weak. PERIOD!

5 Likes

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by theripper3: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
But dem too dey resemble themself for China, it must be some kind of irksome task recognising one's lover. The lad probably thot It was her.

The girl sef dey craze, wetin she carry wey other china petit girls no get? Stoopid boy.

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by chucky234(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Where else can such news be found if not Yabaleftonline.com, the place for insane minds.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by nuelkaosi(m): 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Itz nt true joor.. I dnt believe it.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
See as the gehl be like pin.. See her scare crow-like legs

I go just break her into two. Mtcheeeww

That boy na ediot.. Big one

imagine the girl that resembles tilapia fish in leggings, slapping her angry
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Ramanto(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
if na me i go give Randy Orton smack down...thou 'love' could b funny at times.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by elrony(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2013
usmsam: Great news!!!! Hope this comes to Naija. So many men will be shamed publicly for their randiness.

P.S.
It is only in Naija that men cheat and are praised for it OR think it is their right to cheat on their wife and people justify it........ even women With all the churches in this country, you would think we are the holiest people on earth. Mtcsheewwww

I think u are right!!!.. grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by striker9(m): 6:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
She will receive only one upper cut,lobatan.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by psucc(m): 6:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
Land of the crazies.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by ChiSun27(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
Unto which level na?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by jmoore(m): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
mugu made in china
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is acceptable in love so nobody should interfere.The young man did not protest, he enjoyed it.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by freecocoa(f): 6:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
For the dude to kneel down means he's guilty if not why agree to such humiliation?

That girl sha get liver.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by iamdsam: 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Not in Naija! The thing be like jazz self. Ona sure say the guy head correct. The girl do finish, them admit an go hospital. Jazz!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by elrony(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
Make una no D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ shout na!!

Look carefully @ d photos and see why it can't happen in Nigeria ..we don't have fire hydrants on our streets which we can bust open to revive the girl after her boyfriend or husband must have pounded her to unconsciousness ... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.