Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating (55027 Views)

Is It a Must For A Guy To Kneel Down When Proposing To His Gf? / Is It Compulsory To Kneel Down,while Asking Your Fiancé's Hand In Marriage? / Is It Necessary For Guys To Kneel Down To Propose To A Lady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by SwitnessA(m): 4:07am On Oct 09, 2013
Tecno-love. grin grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by goodgood2(m): 4:10am On Oct 09, 2013
What are they smoking? It's definitely something harder than marijuana.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by stantob(m): 4:52am On Oct 09, 2013
Babzilla: BUT U MUST UNDERSTAND WOMAN SCARCE THERE THATS WHY
Woman is every where here, they even pay you if you're strong enough. The other girl want to take over the guy. Strong men get good money from Hong Kong women here. Filipins, Indonesian girls, just name it. Here, Bleep is free bro. grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by DSB(m): 5:30am On Oct 09, 2013
rigormortis:

is that your pic in your profile

Bhet y u come dey answer rigor mortis na?

U get problem
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Legendbaba1(m): 6:05am On Oct 09, 2013
i can du so wen i knw i made a mistake 2 du so 2 my girl frd
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by kunlekuz8: 6:18am On Oct 09, 2013
hmmmmn

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by arizona20: 6:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Baba Tunde at work!!!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:40am On Oct 09, 2013
sexymoma: Na Fadeyi Oloro do the jazz for this girl.
And the jazz work o.
Chai, why ma mama no use this kind jazz o grin
So ur Papa na cheater? no offence oh.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 6:43am On Oct 09, 2013
I love my naija girls.

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Ogarsylvester: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2013
I dy mad ?even self say d girl dy use juju 4 me.dat juju knw go work again.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by okoyeizu: 8:59am On Oct 09, 2013
D guy na learner..naija real guys go cheat on dr gal and even slap her for catching dem.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 9:08am On Oct 09, 2013
ETTz.....gbam!!!
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Cathaliya: 9:09am On Oct 09, 2013
Na jazz...?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by alex1612: 9:11am On Oct 09, 2013
engrjamiu: If na dangote or Adenuga daughter, I will do pass kneeling down. na money dey involve abeg leave the love thing.
That shows you are gold digger. It take opportunist like you to do that cos of money. Who says you can get better than Adenuga, Dangote & Co?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Madakihottie(f): 9:12am On Oct 09, 2013
smileyLooks like a scene 4rm one chinese movie I watched some couple weeks ago(Samson my love) hard luck to d guy anyway.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by joeekuns(m): 9:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Dyt:

U see
grin grin grin
U see what Would you do that to your bf?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by linia: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
grin grin
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Ijayzbrainz: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2013
If I see dat guy,I go slap am.dis one na embarassment to all guys.girl no fit use me shine.wetin self?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by tiwasiaife(m): 9:37am On Oct 09, 2013
I knw these people,this isn't the 1st time she has beaten him even to the extent of coma. There was a day she asked him to pick pin till morning. Lets pray 4dis dude.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by sunnyt1(m): 9:42am On Oct 09, 2013
I have watched the film na. Thats the season one, that gals name is Siso no
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 09, 2013
bad meat: If u try am with me!I go give u black eye!grin

you must be on drugs to kneel down in the first place. of all places, in public...
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by c4sam(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2013
@ first place me no kneel down Oº°˚˚°ºo . Maka y. It can't never happen in niaja. Dat one Ω̴̩̩̩̥α china tins. China ℓ̊ ∂ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ hail. ℓ̊ remove me head dressing 4 una.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by misslaw(f): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2013
dis is fun....gals nt smilln oo
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by arthgideon: 10:47am On Oct 09, 2013
funny
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by E10Billions(m): 10:51am On Oct 09, 2013
nyere84: Hahahahaha.

This is just the best treatment for them.
Them who? What u gurls are doing is it not worst than guys? Let me ask u,how many guys do u have? It's obvious that it will be morethan 2.Despite that,if I should make known to u my interest on u,u'll still embrace it,true or false?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by E10Billions(m): 11:06am On Oct 09, 2013
miss law: dis is fun....gals nt smilln oo
Only in China
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by E10Billions(m): 11:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Dyt:

U see
grin grin grin
See what? are guys ur drums?
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Billygee2u: 12:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
fijiano202: I can do that but the slap must be minimal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by RealAlfranco: 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
*iheard..........In China, a gal can shoot her boyfriend if he's caught cheating! That's right,like serioulsy gunning the madafaka down!! I think she was slapping him after negotiations..get slapped and humiliated in public or Get shot(with a gun!)

1 Like

Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by Natasha2(f): 1:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cool lol but I feel for the dude sha, its obvious he loves her more. Reminds me of when I used to slap my ex, wow the dude was a gentle man he'll only smile no matter how many times he gets slapped by me.
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by EliteSon: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
I thought this was a joke at first, there's actually a video on Worldstar for it; http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhka6C2iPwf7o9l5nY
Re: Girl Orders Boyfriend To Kneel In The Street & Slaps Him For Cheating by biodunid: 3:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
Maybe he gets his kicks from public humiliation. The crowd just ruined his fun.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / TEENAGE LOVE; How Many Of You Did This When Growing Up? / Top 5 Characteristics Of Men Woman Should Not Consider For Marriage: Miss Cokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.