Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) (2365 Views)

Amaechi At Flag Off Of The Port-Harcourt To Aba Mass Transit Line -photos / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Manchidede(m): 5:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige today flagged off his gubernatorial campaign in Onitsha, Anambra state. People present were Rochas Okorocha - Imo state governor, Ekiti state governor, Adams Oshiomhole - Edo state governor among other.

However, Ngige was lucky to have a multitude of people in his flag of notwithstanding the rain that started early today.

On his speech, I must say that Ngige lacks campaign strategy. Its time we jettison this primitive way of campaign. Dr. Chris Ngige instead of presenting his manifesto, dream speeches and ambition, he ended up casting stone on gov. Peter Obi, APGA gubernatorial aspirant, Dr. Willie Obianor and Ifeanyi Ubah(LP). That is a shear sign of lack of creativity. Note, this is no malice, I am speaking from a general point of view. Why not play your part and live others to play theirs. He blamed contemporary Anambra state of being attacked by kidnappers, but I still remember that it was his tenure that he himself was kidnapped. More still, calling Ubah a borrower.

Owning to his speech, he promised anambra state free education. I think we have overgrown that type of manifesto. Tell us your plans and achievement strategies not lofty speech.

However, he was able to implement some credible political strategies like featuring his son as a student in one of the Nigerian universities, promising good roads, notwithstanding he condemed Peter Obi's and others.

WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ru8waiGEjY8&feature=youtu.be

like our facebook page for latest updates at http://www.facebook.com//

source: http://..com/2013/10/ngige-flag-off-campaign-speechvideo.html
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by asha80(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
it is easier to castigate other than presenting manifesto.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
How many times do u wanna read his manifesto?....pls wats obiano's manifesto?.....Apga ndi ori

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Noneroone(m): 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mumu op. Despite obi sponsored text messages telling the people that it had been postponed coupled with the rain, the turn out was fantastic.

7 Likes

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
All u Obi supporters are
always building castles in
d air n making
unverifiable claims.pls
give us facts n figures of
wat Obi has done. Has anambra state
university school fees not
been increased?
Has d quality of education
there not detororiated?
Is onitsha general hospital still functional?
Has most if d drs not
resigned?
Did we ve these sort of
regressions when ngige
was governor? Do u not pass ngige
government constructed
everyday till date?
Anyway d followership
ngige gets at campaign
rallies says it all. Ngige is d peoples man .d
action man.
Because I really
wondering d basis for ur
support for obi.
ndi anambra knows that Obi failed us

5 Likes

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by asha80(m): 6:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kingsley1000: All u Obi supporters are
d air n making
unverifiable claims.pls
been increased?
there not detororiated?
Has most if d drs not
resigned?
Did we ve these sort of
regressions when ngige
government constructed
everyday till date?
Anyway d followership
ngige gets at campaign
action man.
Because I really
wondering d basis for ur
support for obi.
yawn
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by FreeGlobe(f): 6:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
watched it online, very hilarious especially mimicking Peter Obi's voice had me on the floor laughing. grin grin
From this campaign I can guarantee APGA is no threat to Ngige, I was surprised everyone in the crowd is aware of the fidelity bank fraud. Ngige promised to build airport in Anam, new awka city, free education, Use employment and agro industries to fight unemployment and security, better roads, what else did you want to hear op?

7 Likes

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Manchidede(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kingsley1000: All u Obi supporters are
d air n making
unverifiable claims.pls
been increased?
there not detororiated?
Has most if d drs not
resigned?
Did we ve these sort of
regressions when ngige
government constructed
everyday till date?
Anyway d followership
ngige gets at campaign
action man.
Because I really
wondering d basis for ur
support for obi.

with due respect sir or whatever, I dont think i mentioned anything like peter obi's support. I was only trying to review his speech judiciously.

Moreover, you need facts and figures of what obi has done? I think i would need to start from your village. Pls tell me your village. I will be waiting for that....

Morestill, lets look at education sector. I throw it back to you, what did ngige do in education sector? Notin!! Like nothing. Peter obi built toilets, boreholes in all the primary and secondary schools. I mean all. Has renovated all. Went extra mile giving school buses and billions of naira for school maintainance.

Infrastructure: i dont think you are an anmbrarian because obi's works are obvious. He touched every town. Just mention your village and i will tell you.

Many of them...

Lets just say the truth and shame the devil.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Theben(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ngige's manifesto was rubbish. He seems to lack intelligence and charisma. He doesn't even know what to do to ensure jobs are created in his state. I'm not gonna vote for any of the anambra govt aspirants. They are all worthless.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 08, 2013
Did anyone watch him interviewed by an AIT reporter to notice how off-guard he was caught by the question on how he plans to tackle unemployment? This state needs God's intervention and Ngige, when you are done being a governor which other post, I guess it's House of Reps abi? God is watching U clowns who means the poor masses no well!
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Clerverly: 9:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
wow! With this alone, Ngige is already the Governor in waiting! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can we see Ada fidelity's own?
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Clerverly: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2013
Where were the pure water(s) guys?
Where were the stones throwing apga boys?
Where were the boo boys?
Where were jeer boys?
And Above all where was The one and only Nairaland Chino with 7 Aliases

Abeg Make I follow Ngige mimic AdaObi......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by automaticcars: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Clerverly: Where were the pure water(s) guys?
Where were the stones throwing apga boys?
Where were the boo boys?
Where were jeer boys?
And Above all where was The one and only Nairaland Chino with 7 Aliases

Abeg Make I follow Ngige mimic AdaObi......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Oh! That must be the kingbag/slimghost guy I scolded yesterday. He was promising throwing stones and sachets of pure water. The guy don dey yarn nonsense here for a very long time. They are all ripe for rude awakening on November 16.

Whether they like it or not, Ngige Nwabueze is going to be the next Governor of Anambra.

Sai Anambra!

Sai APC!

Sai Onwa Nigige!

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Clerverly: 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
automaticcars:

Oh! That must be the kingbag/slimghost guy I scolded yesterday. He was promising throwing stones and sachets of pure water. The guy don dey yarn nonsense here for a very long time. They are all ripe for rude awakening on November 16.

Whether they like it or not, Ngige Nwabueze is going to be the next Governor of Anambra.

Sai Anambra!

Sai APC!

Sai Onwa Nigige!

Oga Eme ha Vom na anya!
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Manchidede:

with due respect sir or whatever, I dont think i mentioned anything like peter obi's support. I was only trying to review his speech judiciously.

Moreover, you need facts and figures of what obi has done? I think i would need to start from your village. Pls tell me your village. I will be waiting for that....

Morestill, lets look at education sector. I throw it back to you, what did ngige do in education sector? Notin!! Like nothing. Peter obi built toilets, boreholes in all the primary and secondary schools. I mean all. Has renovated all. Went extra mile giving school buses and billions of naira for school maintainance.

Infrastructure: i dont think you are an anmbrarian because obi's works are obvious. He touched every town. Just mention your village and i will tell you.

Many of them...

Lets just say the truth and shame the devil.
am 4rm awobu village enugu-ukwu.Wot has he done,apart 4rm some patches he made at old enugu/osha road?Wc doesnt even stand d test of time
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Manchidede(m): 11:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kingsley1000: am 4rm awobu village enugu-ukwu.Wot has he done,apart 4rm some patches he made at old enugu/osha road?Wc doesnt even stand d test of time

ohh, onitsha old road. Point of corretion, he never patched it. It is a real total reconstruction.

What of the damaged nkwo enugu ukwu road that lead to neni?

Ezi alias nko?

Tour round your village well man
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by kingbang: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2013
Where are the pictures please? Clowns! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Afam4eva(m): 8:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Manchidede: Dr. Chris Nwabueze Ngige today flagged off his gubernatorial campaign in Onitsha, Anambra state. People present were Rochas Okorocha - Imo state governor, Ekiti state governor, Adams Oshiomhole - Edo state governor among other.

However, Ngige was lucky to have a multitude of people in his flag of notwithstanding the rain that started early today.

On his speech, I must say that Ngige lacks campaign strategy. Its time we jettison this primitive way of campaign. Dr. Chris Ngige instead of presenting his manifesto, dream speeches and ambition, he ended up casting stone on gov. Peter Obi, APGA gubernatorial aspirant, Dr. Willie Obianor and Ifeanyi Ubah(LP). That is a shear sign of lack of creativity. Note, this is no malice, I am speaking from a general point of view. Why not play your part and live others to play theirs. He blamed contemporary Anambra state of being attacked by kidnappers, but I still remember that it was his tenure that he himself was kidnapped. More still, calling Ubah a borrower.

Owning to his speech, he promised anambra state free education. I think we have overgrown that type of manifesto. Tell us your plans and achievement strategies not lofty speech.

However, he was able to implement some credible political strategies like featuring his son as a student in one of the Nigerian universities, promising good roads, notwithstanding he condemed Peter Obi's and others.
I think i'll agree with you. I watched the campaign on TV and all i was hearing from Ngige, was Fidelity bank, a candidate dropping out in JSS2. He even went to the extent of mimicking Peter Obi's feminine voice grin. Aparet from making shallow statements that we hear from all our politicians like free education, roads, hospitals etcetera, he didn't really convince me. But then, he may have convinced those at the campaign cos truth be said, our electorate are also not that sophisticated, so Ngige may have come down to their level to relate with them.

1 Like

Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by biafranqueen: 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
asha 80: it is easier to castigate other than presenting manifesto.
was this African Kings of comedy embarassed Great minds talk about ideas small minds talk about people!
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by biafranqueen: 11:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang: Where are the pictures please? Clowns! grin grin grin
they had to crowd around the stage so it looks packed this was really shameful what type of speech was that
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by bushwailo: 11:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
biafranqueen: was this African Kings of comedy embarassed Great minds talk about ideas small minds talk about people!
See Kettle calling pot black shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by biafranqueen: 3:41am On Oct 10, 2013
bushwailo:
See Kettle calling pot black shocked shocked shocked
am I running for office anyway if you read my past post you will see my manifesto for my state is clear and precise of course you have nothing to say just like your Oga could not even present any ideas or strategy
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Theben: Ngige's manifesto was rubbish. He seems to lack intelligence and charisma. He doesn't even know what to do to ensure jobs are created in his state. I'm not gonna vote for any of the anambra govt aspirants. They are all worthless.

You are a person.

What do you know about creating jobs, armchair critic?

person, the floor is yours, tell us what you will do and how you will create jobs.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Theben(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person.

What do you know about creating jobs, armchair critic?

person, the floor is yours, tell us what you will do and how you will create jobs.
Ediot, did you listen/read his campaign speech?
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
Theben:
Ediot, did you listen/read his campaign speech?

You are a person.

Tell us what YOU WOULD DO!

Show us you have a brain.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Kingsley1000(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
NGIGE narrarated and articulated his speech very lucid....let's stop this sentiment brouhaha
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Theben(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person.

Tell us what YOU WOULD DO!

Show us you have a brain.
Mumu, beg me to educate you, then you would have what you are requesting for.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Theben:
Mumu, beg me to educate you, then you would have what you are requesting for.

person, you are about to run because I know you do not have the brains, balls or self-value to stand up for yourself. grin grin grin

P*uussy armchair critic. grin grin grin

When you have the brains you can start critiquing people.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Manchidede(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

person, you are about to run because I know you do not have the brains, balls or self-value to stand up for yourself. grin grin grin

P*uussy armchair critic. grin grin grin

When you have the brains you can start critiquing people.

hey mister man, what do you mean? Does it mean that thats the right way to present manifestos? I guese its the work of ignorance. Have you ever witnessed any foriegn political debate and presentations? I guese you should wisen up.
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 11:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
Manchidede:

hey mister man, what do you mean? Does it mean that thats the right way to present manifestos? I guese its the work of ignorance. Have you ever witnessed any foriegn political debate and presentations? I guese you should wisen up.

You are a person!

A cretin spelling guess as "guese" is talking about "wisen up". undecided
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by sCun: 11:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
Sagamite:

You are a person!

A cretin spelling guess as "guese" is talking about "wisen up". undecided
His point still stands!
Re: Ngige Flag Off Campaign Speech (review And Video) by Sagamite(m): 11:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Scun: His point still stands!

Run, person, run! grin

Sagamite is here! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oswald, Communist Agent Murdered Kennedy, US President In Texas…secret Plot / GEJ Lie In His Letter Said He Is The First President Of Nigeria From A Minority / Battered Pregnant Woman: Lagos Police Arrest Lebanese Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.