Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,454 members, 7,781,311 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation (25047 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s TV Shut Over Tax Evasion / The Chosen Church And The Failed Miracle Ala Lazarus / The double standard displayed By Past. Lazarus Mouka's Lord's Chosen Ministry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by OCcool: 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
woky: instead of phenobabitone
who ask u na, ehn? ITK
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by MrMcJay(m): 10:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
Dan2ike: Why not caution the church, and train them to improve on their sanitation. Why the outright indefinate closure? If it has become the responsibility of the church to clean up oshodi-apapa overhead bridge, markets and streets, why not tell the church? Closing the church without a warning has ulterior reasons. Fashola and his environment commissioner are both muslims, I can see. But, Chosen is blessed, and cannot be cursed. Nobody fights a church and wins. I pity fashola. Chosen is unstoppable. Take it or leave it.

What is this one typing? Is ur church on the bridge? Is it a market? Is it on the street?

You are asking why you shouldn't be warned for being dirty.
Don't you have your common sense?
Don't you have a brain?
Don't you have a conscience?
Don't you have the Holy Spirit?
Is it now the duty of the government to tell a church to be clean?

Chosen built toilets on the canal and you see nothing bad in that?
Agegi, park well.

7 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by OCcool: 10:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
link2ok: i wonder wat this world is gradually becoming. some muslim fella re hia wagging dia mouth! I hav crossed several mosque's and dia trade mark is d odour of URINE and they hav nt been closed down!
@ bolded Gbam! Guy, abeg chop knuckles

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by ethicalUser(m): 10:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lionbite: *opens bible* The book of ...... Vs.... Chapter..... Says that 'cleaniness is next to Godliness'(KJV)

Versus b4 chapter? R u a christain

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by asco15(m): 11:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
Many people will not understand what is really happening.
A crusade title 'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS' is to be held in that venue next week and they used the government to close the venue.
I DEY LAUGH IN D SPIRIT.
Is it now that they saw it or did they warn the church before now? Or is the church more dirty than most mosque i know?(i hv been der nd i knw what am saying)
Am not supporting the church but i know that there is other ways to handle this issue and not to close it one week before a crusade, that is about to expose the enemy of the Chosen children of God.
Rom.8:31=If God be for us, who can be against us? Fashola?

3 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by vicoloni(m): 11:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Xavier9ja: Me2u is launching on 12th oct. 2013. It the first social network with great feature. Hurry and register. Registration is free. First of it kind in africa.

BULLSHIT!

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by asco15(m): 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
Many people will not understand what is really happening.
A crusade title 'ONLY GOD CAN DO THIS' is to be held in that venue next week and they used the government to close the venue.
I DEY LAUGH IN D SPIRIT.
Is it now that they saw it or did they warn the church before now? Or is the church more dirty than most mosque i know?(i hv been der nd i knw what am saying)
Am not supporting the church but i know that there is other ways to handle this issue and not to close it one week before a crusade, that is about to expose the enemy of the Chosen children of God.
Rom.8:31=If God be for us, who can be against us? Fashola??

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by asco15(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mr McJay:

What is this one typing? Is ur church on the bridge? Is it a market? Is it on the street?

You are asking why you shouldn't be warned for being dirty.
Don't you have your common sense?
Don't you have a brain?
Don't you have a conscience?
Don't you have the Holy Spirit?
Is it now the duty of the government to tell a church to be clean?

Chosen built toilets on the canal and you see nothing bad in that?
Agegi, park well.
d ch is in a swampy area wic cud make d building of septic tank difficult though thats nt a gud reason. Also d gov't didn't tar d street road to d ch. D ch have done dia best by building a gud drainage sys all around d ch. Dat place is nt as dirty as u ppl tink, i hv been der.
Nöne of u hv advice d ch on wat 2 do, u ppl r always happy wen u recieve bad news about chosen as if u all r perfect.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by asco15(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
emeka762001: the news is nt a surprise to me even the worshippers look like mad people
1corith.4:10=We are fools for Christ's sake.

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by emperorchedda(m): 11:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
asco15: Many people will not understand what is really happening.
I DEY LAUGH IN D SPIRIT.
Rom.8:31=If God be for us, who can be against us? Fashola?
oga plz which other way will this issue be handled if not to close the church. Plz propound just one alternative
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by meforyou1(m): 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
abu12: Waiting for biafrans to accused fashola for witch hunting ibos
I support fashola on this. Though I don't know the church hq, but the little I know of d church I'm sure the commissioner is saying the truth
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Johnthespecial(m): 11:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
They have to close down mosque also if there's no partiality.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tundebj(m): 12:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Food for tought,
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by sova(m): 12:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Dan2ike: Why not caution the church, and train them to improve on their sanitation. Why the outright indefinate closure? If it has become the responsibility of the church to clean up oshodi-apapa overhead bridge, markets and streets, why not tell the church? Closing the church without a warning has ulterior reasons. Fashola and his environment commissioner are both muslims, I can see. But, Chosen is blessed, and cannot be cursed. Nobody fights a church and wins. I pity fashola. Chosen is unstoppable. Take it or leave it.
dey there dey shout unstopable,until mouka finhs washin u wt Hypo jilk. be wise
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Originalsly: 12:19am On Oct 09, 2013
Hmmm....1 kilometer auditorium?...wow....somebody should inform Guinness World Records people. Why would they allow the hmmm...church to reopen if it is built on the drainage Channel? To the people defending the church and talking about passing judgement.... the Bible say you must be able to discern since not every man that says he is of God is really a MOG. Do you really believe a church happily operating in all that filth ... and spreading filth and diseases downstream is of God? That Church need to be sent packing.

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Dan2ike: 12:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Many trashtalkers here. Fashola's reasons are flimsy and cooked-up. Chosen has broken no known law, but should improve on her sanitation. Can fashola close down a mosque? Why couldn't he show respect to church leadership by sending a warning before the babaric closure of a religious worship centre. Fashola has broken record. One day a demon would rise and throw up a flimsy excuse, and close up churches in Lagos, sequel to this. Fashola is a dictator and a religious fanatic.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Idiataqueen(f): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2013
malc619: Shameful...

Imagine a Church disposing human wastes into a Canal....
u dont make a sense pls

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Godmann(m): 5:18am On Oct 09, 2013
You people don't get it.

Why has Lagos/Ogun state government not done anything about the age-old traffic Jam caused by Redeem Church and co along Lagos/Ibadan Express way?

Have someone not noticed that Chosen is made up mainly of lower class from the East?

I suspect the closure derived from a hatred for anything non-Yoruba by Fashola. I have seen him do this so many times.

I remain convinced that Fashola is a closet Racist/Tribalist

2 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by tintingz(m): 5:25am On Oct 09, 2013
Dan2ike: Many trashtalkers here. Fashola's reasons are flimsy and cooked-up. Chosen has broken no known law, but should improve on her sanitation. Can fashola close down a mosque? Why couldn't he show respect to church leadership by sending a warning before the babaric closure of a religious worship centre. Fashola has broken record. One day a demon would rise and throw up a flimsy excuse, and close up churches in Lagos, sequel to this. Fashola is a dictator and a religious fanatic.
Dude reason with your brain Fashola is not a religious bigot, he's a muslim but he make sure he do his job as the governor...many mosque has been demolished by LASG

Lagos State Govt Demolish Five Mosques For Fear Of Boko Haram Attack
www.nairaland.com/900230/lagos-state-govt-demolish-five

Lagos demolish mosques, relocates church in secretariat - Channelstv
www.channelstv.com/home/2012/03/06/lagos-three-mosques-demolished-churches-relocated-in-secretariat/

Alausa secretariat mosque was not left out while the church at alausa secretariat was not demolished, Fashola has not even demolished your church he only closed it until the church do what is right or meant for them to do for the health risk of the people and you are here lamenting like a hungry baby. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Chrisabig(m): 6:06am On Oct 09, 2013
I hope it goes with huge fine too, is good to keep clean i. Everything we do in life, the guy is just making money out of poor people and still yet the church of God is dirty. Take him to jail fast fast.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by kunlekuz8: 6:13am On Oct 09, 2013
hmmnmn

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by REVOLUTNIS: 8:55am On Oct 09, 2013
How many mosque in Lagos has fashola shut for noise pollution?
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Lilimax(f): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2013
asco15:
1corith.4:10=We are fools for Christ's sake.
Me likey!
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by vislabraye(m): 9:06am On Oct 09, 2013
everyday: It needs to be shut down indefinitely.Pastor mouka is a scam.Imagine him claiming to turn an SS to AA

Do U believe in miracles ? Its not Pastor Mouka dat turned SS to AA, its Jesus who did it. I have of that same type of testimony from another pastor U don't know.
Except U don't bliv in miracles.
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by sauceEEP(m): 9:14am On Oct 09, 2013
chosen praise the Lord!!! grin grin
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 09, 2013
everyday: It needs to be shut down indefinitely.Pastor mouka is a scam.Imagine him claiming to turn an SS to AA

That means you don't believe HIV can be healed in church, bro i want to ask a question, are you a Christian?
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by iGeneral: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
asco15: Many people will not understand what is really happening.
I DEY LAUGH IN D SPIRIT.
Rom.8:31=If God be for us, who can be against us? Fashola??
Buffaloshit!
Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Nobody: 9:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Red_Card: Mumu church. Shebi they always act like they are the holiest beings on earth. They are very much equivalent to Deeper Life. Make them go sleep joor

Which church do you attend? The ones with pastors preaching what you want to hear, then 2morrow they buy private jet?

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2013
uche okpara 100: i 'll only try my best, if i cant i 'll relax. nigerian are d world's most brain-washed peopl in d name of church/god. i hate nigerian way of worshipin god and brain washin poor masses, i wnt all dis 419 ministries closed, makin noise up and down, wat are thy alwys preachn evry sunday or is it nt 4rm d same bible i read evryday?
please what does Lord chosen preach that is not in the bible?

1 Like

Re: Lord Chosen Church Headquarters Shut Over Environmental Law Violation by Nobody: 9:27am On Oct 09, 2013
Lionbite: *opens bible* The book of ...... Vs.... Chapter..... Says that 'cleaniness is next to Godliness'(KJV)

Ode... your verse dey come before chapter..... undecided

@Op, just get the church fined already... ...and they call it the house of God! SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Muhammad Is Mentioned By The Exact Name In The Gospel Of Barnabas / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas? / The Man Called Pastor Chris Oyakhilome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.