Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,751 members, 7,802,302 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Kuwait Visa General Enquiries - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kuwait Visa General Enquiries (3531 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 / Traveling To Mexico General Enquiries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by statesman22(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kuwait visa enquiries
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by naijaspeak(m): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
For Kuwait visa, you have to apply through one of the 5 star hotel in Kuwait. Usually, this means booking at least a three night or a week stay in their 5 star hotel as they are the people that has the authority to arrange visa with the Kuwait Ministry of Interior ( Immigration authority ) Travel company and Tour Company can also assist you in processing your visa. It is just the same procedure with Qatar visa or Dubai visa.

Also Kuwait airways, their national carrier can also arrange visa for you if you book your flight through the airline. This is one of my preferred choice. But Kuwait airline does not operate in Nigeria. Which means you have to get to dubai first before finding your way to Kuwait.

Best of Luck!
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
@naijaspeak.............you are spot on with your analysis.
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by amattahcj(m): 9:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
So what is the way forward?
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by kwammy5000(m): 8:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nice one kuwait is just as easy as dubai but for someone who is going there for husslu like looing for jobs or something to do how does one go about this, is kuwait a country for hussle ?

Thanks
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by jman77(m): 1:55am On Oct 11, 2013
@all,hustling tinz on my mind......please kindly give the names of the very best five star hotel that can facilitate my visa and mush clues about kuwait and kuwaitis life and economy.thanks
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by Damiflies: 4:03am On Jul 13, 2015
jman77:
@all,hustling tinz on my mind......please kindly give ...
and mush clues about kuwait and kuwaitis life and economy.thanks

http://www.expat-blog.com/en/jobs/middle-east/kuwait/

Help urself
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by jman77(m): 9:58am On Aug 08, 2015
Damiflies:

http://www.expat-blog.com/en/jobs/middle-east/kuwait/

Help urself
nice one bro,pls can I apply directly from nigeria or is there any other way to apply?
Re: Kuwait Visa General Enquiries by Damiflies: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
jman77:
nice one bro,pls can I apply directly from nigeria or is there any other way to apply?

Check post by @naijaspeak above, I think it ans ur questn.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Studying In Geneva,switzerland / Photos Of Crowded Train In Bangladesh / Nigerian In Serbia Or Neighbouring? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.