Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,204 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Girl Sues Her Barber After Realizing Bald Head Didn’t Make Her Look Like Amber - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Sues Her Barber After Realizing Bald Head Didn’t Make Her Look Like Amber (2413 Views)

5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / Girl Sues Barber After Realising Bald Hair Didnt Make Her Look Like Amber Rose / Ways You Can Waste Money Without Realizing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Sues Her Barber After Realizing Bald Head Didn’t Make Her Look Like Amber by obynocj(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
“Her bald head is so misleading” Says Nicole who is upset after listening to her barber who thought getting a bald head would make her look just like Amber Rose......

“she’s no friend, …a friend wouldn’t do this” says Nicole “Everybody knows Amber Rose wouldn’t be that pretty without her bald head” said her barber who egged her on in her attempt to look more like the stripper turned wifed LovePeddler.
“I was thinking maybe I could snag me a Wiz Khalifa you know? Not the looks, but the money. I’m no Gold digger I just know what I deserve like Amber. But look at me now?!? I really should’ve thought this thing through”
Until her hair grows back Nicole has been wearing a lace front wig which her barber warned her not to do, because they’re known to cause forehead cancer in African American women.

More pic below:
source http://insideschoolz..com/2013/10/girl-sues-her-barber-after-realizing.html

Re: Girl Sues Her Barber After Realizing Bald Head Didn’t Make Her Look Like Amber by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 09, 2013

I say make I help u comment make ur thread no waste.
Re: Girl Sues Her Barber After Realizing Bald Head Didn’t Make Her Look Like Amber by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 09, 2013
SMH sad

(1) (Reply)

Video+photos: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Official Trailer (2016) / Man Knocked Unconscious By Women He Mistook For Prostitutes In A Club / About The Colour- Changing Dress On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.