Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,989 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Very First Post On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Very First Post On Nairaland (1161 Views)

My Packs, My First Post Here, Ladies.. My Packs Cool Or Not / Celebrating Nairaland @ 10!!! Represent Your First Post On Nairaland / Seun's First Post On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:10am On Oct 09, 2013
babyosisi: @ te-chan ,please can you tell us some of these rumors you've heard about Africans.

By the way Nigerians prefer to be called Nigerians not Africans,the same way a Briton doesn't like to be called European.

https://www.nairaland.com/12835/akata/3#473622

What was yours?
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 4:02am On Oct 09, 2013
AlbinoNinja: Sniper is gone..

Good riddance to bad rubbish. grin

grin
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by DesChyko1(m): 4:23am On Oct 09, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
The sweetness in madness is best known to a mad man. I think the validity of the movement's objectives is not for him but for one of it's undertakers to ascertain.

https://www.nairaland.com/1395027/massob-outlived-usefulness-comrade-agbaigba#17529895
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by toshmann(m): 6:29am On Oct 09, 2013
My first

toshmann: guys, i'm new to this site.i am a naijan that is interested in the discussion.i may be out of line a little bit but be patient with me i'm still learning the rules.
well here is my opinion, i think we should learn how to tell ourselves some truth and stop blaming kokscity for his opinion. the real problems in naija lies with the leadership and for now, naija is a failed state, but hope still dey.

My most memorable

toshmann: all my friends in cardiff, wales, england.
and all my uk based bachelor friends, i have not only left the uk, i have also left the bachelorhood.
faketan
darfur
grafikdon
romanus
echelon
presido
etc etc etc

efepulam, ya gazie cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLBKOcUbHR0

and this is what i found

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL_zhBYJRRM&feature=related

it is the reason my life is undergoing serious metamorphosis now smiley
it is the lord's doing, it is marvelous in my eyes wink

Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Tinkybabe(f): 9:32am On Oct 09, 2013
Tinkybabe: Just had to join nairaland after reading your post and going through all the comments.
To all the guys moaning about girls' demands from their boyfriends in a thread like this,is it really necessary?why don't you stop being sentimental and be objective!The op said she's never asked him for anything and he demanding  money for a pair of shoes and even volunteering to follow her to the bank?, I can picture how the conversation went
Choicegirl:aaww baby,I just misplaced my debit card
Boyfriend:That's no problem,I will accompany you to the bank to go get the money.

@choicegirl,I won't be too quick to judge,the practical advice I will give is that you call your boyfriend,tell him how things are with you(ie you're not financially buoyant  too )and explain to him why you won't be able to help him with the pair of shoes, you could offer to continue helping him with other necessities like feeding.His reaction then and afterwards will help you determine who he really is. Now, personally I don't think it's wrong for a guy to demand things from his girl though I feel it should be the last resort ie when friends or families can't help, but when it becomes too persistent and for frivolities like shoes(at least not with your financial status for now),it's a NO for me.

https://www.nairaland.com/821354/it-right-guy-ask-girl/3#9745238

looking back,I can only lol
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by homesteady(m): 9:45am On Oct 09, 2013
plz abeg hw can i post a topic...i'm new
here...i have hot news

www.nairaland.com/1086759/how-much-pay-nigerian-celebritys#12732889

gringringrin Chai!! Those days! #Covers Face gringrin
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 09, 2013
Really you don't know the way I write undecided
Abu Mikey: This is it undecided

[size=26pt]SPONGEBACK's New Moniker[/size]
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by homesteady(m): 10:08am On Oct 09, 2013

dear Nairaland readers(NLR's),i've always
wanted to ask this question,but who'll i
ask?,so i decided to ask you all-Is it right for a
male to adjust a female's cloth when her bra
is exposed and the lady is a stranger?.
Every sunday,when i'm in church,i see girls
bra exposed and i'll like to help by adjusting
it,suddenly,a thought that the girl will turn
and give me a dirty slap just comes to my
mind then i'll back off.
So will any girl be happy if i adjust her's?
www.nairaland.com/1095515/adjusting-females-cloth-when-bra#12856930

Here is my 1st topic gringringrin
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by AbuMikey(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2013
My First Post,on my 2nd Coming wink .

Abu Mikey: Their LIVES is in TROUBLE

Link to thread »» www.nairaland.com/1291809/i-go-save-go-dye-celebrating-chelseas#15745680

cool
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 11, 2013
Victoriousvic: Wow! How much did this cost to pre-order?
cool
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Emmyk(m): 5:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/201995/gsm-
network-issues-problems-
zain/5#3222653

Emmyk: Who knows the first site online to recharge card. 08080713806
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bludeville: I'm in a federal university here in nigeria -i wont say the name of the university-and in my first year i paid the sum of 15,000. 'developmental' dues,  I know i still pay every year but i don't know the exact amount,  Recently,our VC provided free wlan access on campus,great right?, well guess what? Undergraduates are NOT ALLOWED to browse with their laptops, every time i see that notice,I'm stupefied, who needs free internet access more?the lecturers?or the students? I must state here that most of the books in our library are outdated and trying to research there wont bring up any 'NEWS' and there are only 4 cybercafes on campus (2 have only about 5 working systems).They use a hotspot to protect (mikrotik) it,and only lecturers are given logins and passwords,  The lecturers (the younger ones) sometimes sell their login at inflated prices to students, i think it is really unfair.
www.nairaland.com/newpost?post=2727764&topic=165634
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:11pm On Oct 17, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

grin
so u are a newcomer and u didn't hesitate 2 join REALITY in da X-Zone.
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
This my first post, next time dnt make me go 2 the archives again afterall, am not using ur MB.
Bossforeva:
A future when Automobiles runs with Air- it begins with U.
TOPIC: What is next after HYBRID and ELECTRIC CARS? Test your imagination.
https://www.nairaland.com/1246463/what-next-after-hybrid-electric#15086680
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bossforeva: so u are a newcomer and u didn't hesitate 2 join REALITY in da X-Zone.

Im not a newbie angry Ive been here way over a year grin
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

Im not a newbie angry Ive been here way over a year grin
why am i seeing the same moniker on the quoted post? Ur profile shows that you are not even up to a month yet or are you tryna tell me u'v been here over one year as a guest viewing only frontpage topics? When i was two weeks old on NL, i didn't even know that sexuality section exists let alone finding an extreme X-rated thread to comment on. Anyway u really broke record. Touche!
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bossforeva: why am i seeing the same moniker on the quoted post? Ur profile shows that you are not even up to a month yet or are you tryna tell me u'v been here over one year as a guest viewing only frontpage topics? When i was two weeks old on NL, i didn't even know that sexuality section exists let alone finding an extreme X-rated thread to comment on. Anyway u really broke record. Touche!

I deactivated my old account "sniperinadiaper" tongue
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 17, 2013
AlbinoNinja:

I deactivated my old account "sniperinadiaper" tongue
oh! Really? U welcome, i ve been hearing a lot bout U! Heard u Rock and Shake the roofs of Nairaland.
Re: My Very First Post On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
Bossforeva: oh! Really? U welcome, i ve been hearing a lot bout U! Heard u Rock and Shake the roofs of Nairaland.

Ok.. cool grin
*dancing skelewu*

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do Wen U See Sexkillz In Real Life / Am Tired Of This Life. Sucide May Be The Next Option / Partiality In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.