Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,938 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:54 AM

The Grail Message - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Grail Message (100019 Views)

Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / Grail Message Or Grail Centre / The Holy Grail? (Grail Message) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 21, 2016
My fiancee is an adherent of the message.. But kept saying she's not a christian and keeps countering my believe in christ... but I see she's even very much confused in the message itself. I pray she doesn't make This an issue in my house after marriage, because I really love her and I don't force her to come to church with me.
Re: The Grail Message by Samabu07(m): 6:15pm On May 17, 2017
pinnket:
My fiancee is an adherent of the message.. But kept saying she's not a christian and keeps countering my believe in christ... but I see she's even very much confused in the message itself. I pray she doesn't make This an issue in my house after marriage, because I really love her and I don't force her to come to church with me.

Think twice!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 6:30am On Jun 04, 2017
justcool:
The Son of God means the part of God that, although eternally connected to God the father, works separately from Him. Hence Jesus is a part of God that once incarnated on earth to save mankind from spiritual death. Jesus is that part of God the father that God the father used to save mankind .

Please Sir, what do you mean by " God the father used to save mankind "?

My teacher said Jesus lived a good life but didn't die to save sinners. He was murdered.
Re: The Grail Message by damosky12(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2017
Chuukwudi:

My teacher said Jesus lived a good life but didn't die to save sinners. He was murdered.

The Prophets before Him prophesied about his coming and how He'll be the sacrifice to take away sins.
His closest disciples preached Him as one who died to save sinners and resurrected because they were with Him after His death.
Jesus Himself long before His death spoke about His death and resurrection. Even those who killed Him knew He foretold this. That's why they had to secure His body to no avail.
History has it that Jesus' Apostles chose to die for their claims of Jesus' resurrection without thinking twice.

Don't doubt this. Don't be a victim of the devil's ploys.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 2:40pm On Jun 04, 2017
damosky12:

The Prophets before Him prophesied about his coming and how He'll be the sacrifice to take away sins.
His closest disciples preached Him as one who died to save sinners and resurrected because they were with Him after His death.
Jesus Himself long before His death spoke about His death and resurrection. Even those who killed Him knew He foretold this. That's why they had to secure His body to no avail.
History has it that Jesus' Apostles chose to die for their claims of Jesus' resurrection without thinking twice.

Don't doubt this. Don't be a victim of the devil's ploys.

2 Corinthians 4:3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

God is perfect in His creation. Everything He created is perfect, His Divine will is embedded in His creation. Does He not have any other way to cleanse our iniquities than to send his son to die a physical death upon the cross?

He was murdered because he preached against the ways of the powers that ruled then.

Why didn't He die when He was little, in the Manger? Why didn't king Herod succeed in killing Him but, instead, other male borns within his age group were killed. If He had died then, and would it have made Him less Messiah? So you think God is subject to his own creation? He "sacrificed" his son for us, he had no choice than to do that?

Please, I plead with you, God is Divine and lies far above his creation. He has all the power, his creation is perfect. He does not need to inconvenience himself for anybody's sake by SACRIFICING His Dear Son. He has the Divine power to do and achieve what he wants.

Everything in existence radiates His Light depending on how close and in accord one is with His Divine will.

If you believe the immaculate conception of Christ, then, and indirectly, you imply that God's creation is not perfect. It's like when they say Christ ascended into heaven, people view it literally but it isn't so.

Christ is the son of God and lived a good life. And that life is what's the grail message proclaims. Mohammed of the Muslims did live a good life too however indoctrination have caused some (both muslims and Christians alike) to alter some of the things Christ proclaimed in other to suit themselves.

Realistically, the conditions of the grail message is far more stringent than that of the typical church. Ever since I became an adherent, my life has changed. I'm now a better person.

I urge you to calmly relax while I get a reply from justcool who must have been convicted of the truth before myself. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by damosky12(m): 4:04pm On Jun 04, 2017
Chuukwudi:

God is perfect in His creation. Everything He created is perfect, His Divine will is embedded in His creation. Does He not have any other way to cleanse our iniquities than to send his son to die a physical death upon the cross?

Well, maybe you know better than God.
2 Corinthians 5:21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.

Hebrews 10:8 Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law; 10:9 Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second. 10:10 By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

Sin had to be eliminated. Jesus was the key. God in HIS almighty Wisdom did what was best. Who are you to question this?

He was murdered because he preached against the ways of the powers that ruled then.

Which power? The Jews or Ceasar. If Ceasar, wrong. If against the Jews, why should he have been crucified. Is crucifixion a Jewish sentence? Why did Jesus submit himself to die so when Platate could free Him? Why couldn't He plot to escape, knowing He will be betrayed? Think.
He said:
John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

Why didn't He die when He was little, in the Manger? Why didn't king Herod succeed in killing Him but, instead, other male borns within his age group were killed. If He had died then, and would it have made Him less Messiah? So you think God is subject to his own creation? He "sacrificed" his son for us, he had no choice than to do that?

LOL. A baby could not have been crucified na. That wouldn't have been a willful sacrifice.
Jesus had to grow up in wisdom and knowledge of who He is ( Luke 1:80 And the child grew, and waxed strong in spirit...). He also had to grow so He could raise disciples who will be witnesses of His words, life, death and resurrection so that the gospel can be documented.

Luke 24:47 And that repentance and remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations, beginning at Jerusalem. 24:48 And ye are witnesses of these things.

So, the timing was perfect. He couldn't have died earlier or later than He did.

Please, I plead with you, God is Divine and lies far above his creation. He has all the power, his creation is perfect. He does not need to inconvenience himself for anybody's sake by SACRIFICING His Dear Son. He has the Divine power to do and achieve what he wants.

If you knew God, you will know that He so much loves Humans that there is no such thing as "inconveniencing Himself". He loves man that He can't just isolate him. He craves to fellowship with man. Sin breached that fellowship with Adam. That's why Jesus had to pay for that sin to restore man back to fellowship with God.

2 Corinthians 5:18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

Yes! God can do and achieve what He wills. That's what He did in Christ!

Everything in existence radiates His Light depending on how close and in accord one is with His Divine will.

If you believe the immaculate conception of Christ, then, and indirectly, you imply that God's creation is not perfect. It's like when they say Christ ascended into heaven, people view it literally but it isn't so.

I believe Jesus was born of a Virgin. Yes, I do. This isn't to say God's creation isn't perfect! Adam sinned, by which sin entered into the world and passed upon all.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

By virtue of sin, man and other creations inherited death (the wages of sin). Man himself became a sinner. All men sinned.

That's why Jesus' had to be born of divinity. His life couldn't have come from man's spermatozoa ( life doesn't come except spermatozoa fertilization takes place). Man was a sinner. Jesus couldn't have come from man. He came directly from God. That's why His fetus was called "an Holy Thing"

Luke 1:35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that HOLY THING which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God.

That's exactly why it takes Jesus to have fellowship with God. Man in his nature without Christ is a sinner. The new life comes with Christ.
Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Christ is the son of God and lived a good life. And that life is what's the grail message proclaims. Mohammed of the Muslims did live a good life too however indoctrination have caused some (both muslims and Christians alike) to alter some of the things Christ proclaimed in other to suit themselves.

Jesus was not just a good man. You called Him "son of God". Do you know what that actually means?
That's why the Jews felt He was blaspheming when He said He is the Son of God.

John 10:36 Say ye of him, whom the Father hath sanctified, and sent into the world, Thou blasphemest; because I said, I am the Son of God?

Jesus isn't just man. He is God's word become flesh. John 1:12.
He isn't a man! Don't compare Him with any man anywhere. He died and rose again and ascended into heaven. Acts 1:9-10.
Stop missing it.

Realistically, the conditions of the grail message is far more stringent than that of the typical church. Ever since I became an adherent, my life has changed. I'm now a better person.

I urge you to calmly relax while I get a reply from justcool who must have been convicted of the truth before myself. Thank you.

Acts 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Even the hardest criminal thinks he has peace in his ways. It's not about your feelings. It's about being saved.

1 Corinthians 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures; 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

2 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by justcool(m): 5:37am On Jun 07, 2017
Chuukwudi:

Hi Chuukwudi

Thanks for your questions.

Here is how God the father used Jesus to save mankind.

Mankind turned away from Truth and lived in the darkness of sin for such a long time. By listening only to their intellect and neglecting their conscience or intuitive perception, mankind shut out the light and opened all the gates to evil. Therefore darkness welled up on the earth and its non physical environs. Since darkness has density which causes heaviness, the earth became very heavy and sank farther and farther away from the Light of God. Therefore the earth and its environs headed speedy towards a premature destruction.

God sent prophets from His eternal spiritual kingdom, to warn and help mankind find their way out of darkness. But mankind has been so engraved sin that they had became spiritually very dark; and their ability to comprehend had became so narrow, limited only to perceptive ability of the intellect, earthly space and time. Hence, mankind had lost the ability to grasp spiritual things and therefore could not understand the prophets of God who came from the spiritual kingdom with spiritual messages. Some of the prophets were killed, others mocked and scourged, and as soon as they left the earth, mankind made religions out of the prophets' messages which they(mankind) never rightly understood in the first place. Only few listened to the prophets; the majority couldn't understand their messages aright. Hence as time went one greater and greater darkness accumulated and the earth sank lower and lower.

Since the power of the prophets no longer sufficed to save mankind, God, out of His love, severed a part of His essence and sent Him to the earth. This part of God sent to earth was Jesus. His light was so great that it drove darkness away from the earth. Since Jesus carried a part God, the eternal light, within Himself, He was able to offer mankind the light of God through His words which clearly and unerringly pointed out the way out of darkness. With His words, He aroused many from their spiritual inactivity, and as His listeners became spiritually awakened, it gradually became brighter and brighter around them. Thousands of people, by listening and following the path shown in Jesus' message, started listening to the voice of their conscience or intuition(the voice of the spirits) once again; for Jesus' message perfectly accords with their conscience. By listening to their conscience mankind gradually opened up the gates to the luminous Kingdom of God and letting the light they once shut out in; it became brighter and bright on earth.

However majority of mankind could not shake off the grip of darkness, because even though Jesus brought eternal light, each individual still had to choose whether to follow the path shown by Jesus nor not. Jesus would not divest mankind of their freedom to choose; because man being spiritual, carries the gift of free-will as an integral part of him. Majority chose to remain in darkness and through them darkness achieved the ultimate evil: the crucifixion of Jesus, the worst crime ever committed in the history of existence.

Darkness had sought to use the threat of crucifixion to destroy Jesus' work of redemption; which hinged on the conviction that Jesus was the son of God. Darkness wanted to obliterate that light that Jesus' word had lit in the hearts of men; and this light is the living conviction that Jesus is the son of God and hence the way, the Truth, and the Life. For this conviction made men accept His word with due seriousness. Therefore darkness confronted Jesus with the threat of crucifixion; He had to renounce this claim or face gruesome torture and a terribly painful death on the cross. When faced with this Crucifixion, had Jesus ran away or renounced His assertion that He was the Son of God (the way, the Truth, and the Light), He would have escaped death. But then men would have lost the confidence they had in His word, and consequently turn away from the path He showed them in His word. Therefore out of Love for God the father, for the Truth, and for mankind, Jesus bravely accepted crucifixion: He stood firmly and unshakably in His claim that He was the Way, the Truth, and the Light! The fact that He was willing to die for His assertion that He was the son of God, convinced many that He was indeed the son of God. Many now realized that this "man", Jesus, wasn't just making claims, but was indeed the Son of God. This way Jesus in His love and bravery outplayed darkness! Jesus won the victory for Light, for His eternal father, Whom He served. And when He died on the cross, God bore witness to His son by revealing His omnipotence: the earth shook, the rain fell, the skies darkened, as Luminous servants of God tore the veil that separated the holy of hollies form the view of all. According to biblical account, even the roman centurion at the scene cried, "this man is indeed the son of the most high!" Many fell on their knees crying as they understood that through the quaking earth, and troubled weather, the Almighty God bore witness to His son.

The crucifixion that was darkness' last card, its last trump, to destroy the message of Jesus had become the very thing that Jesus used to win the battle. With his death on the cross he put a seal the fact that He was indeed the son of God. I.e. this death on the cross engraved on the souls of men that Jesus was indeed who He said He was; for at the face of death, He did not withdraw His claims.

The few years that Jesus lived on earth affected the earth in such profound way that the earth could continue in existence. Mankind was not the only ones affected by the Light of Jesus, the entire earth and its non physical environs received enough light to be lifted out of the course that it was hitherto pursuing, a course that led to premature disintegration. Had Jesus not come when He did, the earth would have long been destroyed; it would not have been able to exist up till now.

This is how God used Jesus to save mankind. Jesus saved mankind through the living word of God that He brought to the earth. With His death on the cross or crucifixion, He did not take away the sins of the world; but His word paved way for forgiveness of sins. Because who ever truly follows Jesus' words will receive forgiveness for his sins. Such a blessed one will redeem his karma or pay for his sins symbolically and in record time depending on the strength of his/her repentance. He becomes new again in spirit, this is what being born again means, and one day she/he will be admitted through the gates of the kingdom of God.

Unfortunately today many have shifted their gaze from living and practicing the teachings of Jesus, they think all they need to do is to believe that by His death He had paid for their sins. This teaching is wrong and opposes the justice of God. Each individual has to pay for his sins.

Thanks and remain blessed.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grail Message by JohnEgba: 5:41pm On Jun 30, 2017
Stand alone as in how? Jesus Christ did
not say you stand alone. You have to
accept Him, worship Him and Honour Him
compulsoryly just like God ( John 5:23).
don't be deceived by the book saying you
should stand alone. doing good on earth
without Jesus Christ in your life is a total
waste of time (john 3:1-15). You're just like an armed robber or kidnapper, using the proceed to build Church and mosques, using that, as a justification for good deed God cannot accept from you, even you did all the good works with such an evil proceed.
Re: The Grail Message by JohnEgba: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2017
justcool:
@ayomifull

I never used the word "members." I maintain that the Grail Message does not bring a new religion. I call people who have read it and found it to be the TRUTH, adherents of the Grail Message. Not "members" because Grail Message is not a religion.

There are adhereants who stay on their own and adhere to the principles of the Grail Message.

There are adherents who still belong to their various religions. My brother is one of them. He met the Grail message many years ago and still read it everyday. He is very conversant about the book and he is convinced that it is the TRUTH. He lives by it, yet he has never departed from the catholic church. Also he is not a cross bearer. He belives that one should use the principles taught in the Grail message to better himself and his church and not leave his church.

There are adherents who decide to be sealed and receive the cross. These are called cross bearers. Being a cross bearer does not automatically make you a member of any group, organisation or church. The cross is binds you to God and not anybody or any organisation. There are cross bearers who stay on their own.

There are also cross bearers who come together to form a movement, whose goal is to make the book "In the Light of Truth: The Grail Message" known to the world. The hold public lectures, they meet together to worship and exchange ideas because some people need the contact of like minded people in order to grow spiritually--"iron sharpens iron."

Which church teachings? Do all the churches have the same teachings? Adherents of the Grail Message live by the Grail Message which they have recognized to be the Truth in Its pure form. The word of the Grail Message is in accord with the Truth in all religions and naturally, the word of the Grail Message is also in disagreement with the false teachings in all religions. It cuts across all religions, uniting with the Truth in them, and at the same time disagreeing with the falsehood in them. It stands completely on it's own.

What is worship? And, is reading the bible part of worship? I await your answers.

First of all, members is the wrong choice of word. Members of what? You mean adherents of the Grail Message, or cross bearers who participate in the movement.
Not only cross bearers are allowed to worship. People who are not cross bearers and who have not even finished reading the message are allowed if they asked for it. Such people are called seekers.

About the closing of doors. Did Jesus not tell you to pray privately and not openly in the street so that men can see you. The worshipers whoship God who does not need open doors to see and accept the worship. Perhaps the closing of doors is to avoid distraction. Did the Jews allow anybody to enter their temple? Not even all Jews were allowed to enter the holy of holies which was perpetually closed to the public. Only specially chosen high priests enter the holy of holies. Does this make the ancient Jews cult or secret society?

The Grail Message is simply the proclamation of the Truth given to mankind irrespective of their race, age, gender, nationality, and religion.
Adherents who come together for some aim--ie, worship, hold public lectures, etc are just a union or coming together of likeminded people for a particular aim. They chose to do this in their loyalty to God, but this is a personal choice. The writer did not demand that the reader must join any organisation.
The Message maintens that each individual is answerable to God for his words, thoughts and actions; neither religion nor cult can save anybody from the consequences of his/her actions. God is not a respecter of any religion, cult or organizations.
The difference between this and churches is that churches tell you that you have to belong to this or that church/religion in-order to be saved. Muslims tell you that you must be a muslim, Christians tell you that you must be a Christian, catholics tell you that you must be a catholic in-order to be saved. But the Grail message maintains that man is responsible for his/her actions irrespective of his religion. Any body who does good shall reap good and anybody who does evil shall reap evil irrespective of his/her religious orientation.
Man is only saved by living according to the Truth(Gods words, or Gods laws), which so many prophets of the old proclaimed and which the son of God Jesus brought to earth. Fragments of this Truth is in all religions. But the Grail message contains the whole TRUTH.

I hope this clears your puzzle.

Thanks and remain blessed
Stand alone as in how? Jesus Christ did not say you stand alone. You have to accept Him, worship Him and Honour Him compulsoryly just like God ( John 5:23). don't be deceived by the book saying you should stand alone. doing good on earth without Jesus Christ in your life is a total waste of time (john 3:1-15)

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by aniete: 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2018
I'm not an adherent of Grail Message and I have read "In the light of truth". I see nothing wrong with the book. I would love to have hard copies. The contents are inspiring.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Grail Message by olayonu4773: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Secret cult in disguise. I can't believe they are still trapping some people with their message of darkness. Christ in you, the hope of glory.

45 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2019
If God sent Jesus to his death on Earth, why was there chaos in creation when he was on the cross?
Why did he make the intercessory prayer?�

2 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:
If God sent Jesus to his death on Earth, why was there chaos in creation when he was on the cross?
Why did he make the intercessory prayer?�

The Almighty didn't send Christ to His death. He knows that all flesh, in accordance with His law,
must die. He sent Christ that he may show man the way to Paradise.

Christ, while on earth, had Divinity in him, the chaos shouldn't be surprising.
Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 10:10am On Oct 14, 2019
Chuukwudi:

The Almighty didn't send Christ to His death. He knows that all flesh, in accordance with His law,
must die. He sent Christ that he may show man the way to Paradise.

Christ, while on earth, had Divinity in him, the chaos shouldn't be surprising.

When you realize, a well planned event shouldn't cause harm to anyone and God makes no mistake, you'll discover that Jesus' gruesome death was clearly a wrong Event that occurred.

I have no more arguments with people who fail to understand and accept truth!

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 14, 2019
JohnEgba:
Stand alone as in how? Jesus Christ did not say you stand alone. You have to accept Him, worship Him and Honour Him compulsoryly just like God ( John 5:23). don't be deceived by the book saying you should stand alone. doing good on earth without Jesus Christ in your life is a total waste of time (john 3:1-15)
Even while on Earth, Jesus said men should not worship him, but his father who gives him strength, yet you worship him because of the self delusion that a Messenger of God can die for your sins.
Pathetic!

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 11:04am On Oct 14, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

When you realize, a well planned event shouldn't cause harm to anyone and God makes no mistake, you'll discover that Jesus' gruesome death was clearly a wrong Event that occurred.

True!
Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2019

Maybe she believes the writer of Grail is her Messiah.lol

2 Likes

Re: The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2019
JMAN05:

This is hardly a matter to joke about!
Question is: What does the term “Christian” mean and who is a Christian? A true Christian is a follower of Christ in the sense that the person believes and puts the teachings of Christ into practice in all facets of his/her life.
What did Christ teach while He was on earth? ..... Never mind shouting His Name and professing to be a Christian without living according to the Word that the Messiah brought. Those who do that and call themselves Christians are nothing but jesters!
So, the lady who said she’s not a Christian knows what she was talking about ..... she meant that she’s not a Christian in the orthodox, conventional and commonplace sense of simply mouthing the word and not striving to bring it to life within you.
And she is absolutely correct to say that!
At the same time, she is a true Christian who believes in Christ as the Redeemer of humanity and who “strives” daily and hourly to reflect the TRUE teachings of Christ in her life. Please note that I said the TRUE teachings and not the teachings of Men using the name of Christ. There is a huge difference between the two. Strive to find out the difference.... then perhaps one day you will understand why your fiancée and others like her do not joke with the appellation “Christian” which has been bastardised by the lost humanity of today.
Best wishes,
Shinealight

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Grail Message by shinealight(m): 10:44am On Oct 17, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

Naturally, you reason like a ‘human being’ but you try to interpret the actions of a Personality (Creator of All Things) whose “essence” you do not know, from the perspective of the human being which you are.
The first thing you need to bear in mind is that God is Law and by virtue of His Perfection, He does not and will not break HIS own Laws!
By virtue of this fact, God does not interfere in the exercise of the FREEWILL which he has granted the “human spirits” whom we describe as Earthmen.
So, though the event was well-planned as you suggested, the outcome was still subject to humanity’s exercise of their Freewill. Imagine, a Pastor who out of Love accepts to go into a Prison establishment to save hardened Criminals (all of whom possess Freedom in the exercise of their will). There are a number of outcomes to expect....some may listen to him completely and change their ways, some may half accept his admonitions and revert to their evil ways when they get out, yet a handful may connive and plot against him to do him harm for venturing to preach to them what they consider impracticable for them. Yet some of the Prison Warders may see him as a threat who could cost them their jobs if he manages to convince the criminals to be law-abiding citizens. So, the fate of the Pastor cannot be totally foreseen as it is subject to the exercise of men’s freewill which the Almighty will not take from them and does not interfere with. Having said this, for the Light, the risk is still worth taking because the Light always takes the Positive outlook on things, never the negative.... though it may be aware of the possibilities judging by Man’s past tendencies and dispositions.
Hope this is of some help.
Best wishes,
Shinealight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 17, 2019
shinealight:

Naturally, you reason like a ‘human being’ but you try to interpret the actions of a Personality (Creator of All Things) whose “essence” you do not know, from the perspective of the human being which you are.
The first thing you need to bear in mind is that God is Law and by virtue of His Perfection, He does not and will not break HIS own Laws!
By virtue of this fact, God does not interfere in the exercise of the FREEWILL which he has granted the “human spirits” whom we describe as Earthmen.
So, though the event was well-planned as you suggested, the outcome was still subject to humanity’s exercise of their Freewill. Imagine, a Pastor who out of Love accepts to go into a Prison establishment to save hardened Criminals (all of whom possess Freedom in the exercise of their will). There are a number of outcomes to expect....some may listen to him completely and change their ways, some may half accept his admonitions and revert to their evil ways when they get out, yet a handful may connive and plot against him to do him harm for venturing to preach to them what they consider impracticable for them. Yet some of the Prison Warders may see him as a threat who could cost them their jobs if he manages to convince the criminals to be law-abiding citizens. So, the fate of the Pastor cannot be totally foreseen as it is subject to the exercise of men’s freewill which the Almighty will not take from them and does not interfere with. Having said this, for the Light, the risk is still worth taking because the Light always takes the Positive outlook on things, never the negative.... though it may be aware of the possibilities judging by Man’s past tendencies and dispositions.
Best wishes,
Shinealight

1) You assume God is "mysterious" and normal humans can't understand his ways, this is wrong!

2) God is law and he wouldn't break into the freewill butw why did he cause earthquakes and destruction and required the intercession of Jesus for forgiveness? Why didn't Jesus allow man's freewill attract the results?

3) His law states "Thou shall not kill!" So causing the earthquakes isn't breaking his laws or encroaching into the freewill, it was a Clear sign which was meant to strike our intuition.
Man still used the over cultivated intellect to call it "Interference".

4) A pastor who does that, would let them know they are responsible for their sins and if they change their ways, they will be saved.
The pastor won't tell them, The death of another man (Himself) will free their sins^^

Conclusion;
Jesus' Assignment was bringing the true word of God to man(if the right word was in the old testament, he wouldn't have come!)
The jealous church leaders at then (prison warders) foresaw his positive effect and plotted to kill him, through his weakest disciple. Just to save their jobs.
If Jesus' death was a blessing, why is judas, whose action was a direct contribution to it, seen as a betrayer and a bad person? Isn't he supposed to be the best disciple to us, for Causing Jesus' death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 17, 2019
JMAN05:

Or maybe she's free from the delusion that a Human being like her can die for her sins 2000 years ago and she's responsible for her sins and the results?

If you believe a Jesus Christ is your Messiah, then you could easily believe the writer is your Messiah if you were born into a family with such teachings!
Re: The Grail Message by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 18, 2019
Thehumanlloydl:

Or maybe she's free from the delusion that a Human being like her can die for her sins 2000 years ago and she's responsible for her sins and the results?

If you believe a Jesus Christ is your Messiah, then you could easily believe the writer is your Messiah if you were born into a family with such teachings!

I wonder what you call a delusion. To me it is a contradiction not to believe that Jesus Christ died for your sins, yet you claim to be a Christian.

2. I still wonder how believing Jesus Messiahship could make one Gullible. Can you explain?

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by omotowo2: 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2020
jkpretty:
My Dayz . . .grail message on Nairaland? shocked shocked, My Lord God, i never knew people believed in this occultic groupgosh!

Please Why do u have to die the day your husband or wife dies? Like u are join together from heaven? na wa o
this is a blatant lie.I am not a member and I reject to be a member in Jesus name.
Re: The Grail Message by omotowo2: 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
kelyeankah:
As a seeker who wished to be sealed and be a cross bearer, aside from knowing the truth what other benefit do i stand to achieve? will i get all the connection i need in life to succeed? will i get all the pleasure nd treasure of life?

Mumu why u no kuku do blood money?
Re: The Grail Message by omotowo2: 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2020
joe4christ:

Pls just let them be, they've chosen their path, they believe they are on the right path so we too believe same, every man will answer for himself, ii only got into this thread to ask just two question of which they did'nt answer, so i rest my case, those whom the lord has chosen unto his own fold cannot be lost, they will still find their way to his fold. Just release the word and let the spirit do the convincing.
Bless you.
I'm outta here!
can I know the questions you asked please?
Re: The Grail Message by omotowo2: 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
justcool:

@Redgold.
Hello friend! Welcome to Nairaland!
cynthia
Re: The Grail Message by joe4christ(m): 9:23am On Jan 03, 2020
omotowo2:
can I know the questions you asked please?

What

grin
Re: The Grail Message by joe4christ(m): 9:47am On Jan 03, 2020
shinealight:

Best wishes,
Shinealight

I didnt bother to read your details. I'm certain you know there is never an effect without a cause. God is the cause behind every effect both good or bad, positive or negative. He put all things to motion, so he engineered the fate of the world and so he is responsible for the way the world currently is. You cant exempt him from the evil that that humanity has metamophosed into.
He could have chose to design a better fate for the earthlings. But no, he knew the world will someday be in this position, yet he went ahead to tempt/test man into falling using the snake(Devil). He could have given the angels charge to stop the snake from even coming into THE GARDEN. But no, he allowed it all despite knowing the fate that will befall humanity if the fell. As matter of fact, why would he even create the Tree of knowledge in the first place. Was it necessary? What point was he trying to achieve with it if it wasn't to lure man into falling.

So, you can see now that he engineered everything from the biblical point of view. Same way the devil was on his on o, God now called the devil attention and said have he not noticed his servant Job?

Do you want us to start deliberating on the contradictions in the bible
Yet we were told the scriptures is the infallible word of God and its perfect and endures forever. To be honest, the holy book has lost touch with the 21st century. It wasn't design for this century. It is so primitive in all ways. Reason why you see the youth leaving religion for atheism or freethinking.

Most people just hold on to religion due to fear of eternal damnation in hell as they were indoctrinated from childhood. Not cos they have any love for the religion or believe in it, others are scared to explore and search for truth cos they dont know what else to hold on to as their faith.

I was once in your position, but honestly over a period of time i've come to the realization that religion is most definitely man made, its a tool designed to control the masses by conquering their mind through fear of everlasting damnation.

Period!!!
Re: The Grail Message by uncastableodd(f): 9:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
joe4christ:

What

grin
For those who care to know more about the founder of grail message and the movement as a whole ,click the link below. Read and confirm for yourself if they are cultists or not.

https://m.ranker.com/list/facts-about-grail-movement-cult/amandasedlakhevener

And to the members here trying to prove points..You have done very well for the movement but i have lot of questions for you and I hope you will be able to answer all my questions without hiding any reasons to yourselves..

(1)Why is it compulsory that a cross bearer be it silver or gold bearer must purchase a land to bury him or her on grailland after his or her demise?
(2)why are the little children of the deceased not allowed to be present when burying their mother or father?

(3)Why do cross bearers wear whites on some occasions while some on occasion they wear black .The ladies and women, why do they put on white handgloves,white socks, white shoes, white gown like celestial churches during burial?

(4)Why is crying and weeping not allowed for the bereaved of the dead because I learnt it is a taboo to cry before, during and after funeral?

(5)Why have Abd-ru-shin not incarnated after many years of his death since re-incatnation is one of the core belief of a cross bearer.

(6)Why are children not allowed in the temple during hours ?

(7)Why is member not allowed into temple hours after the stoppage of bell on sunday ?

(coolWhy is ambulance not used to carry corpse into grail land because I discover the community doesn't even know when corpse are always brought into the grailland?

(9)Why are their different types of animals and birds on grailand yet nobody is allowed to kill anyone of them ?

(10)Why are you guys with a special language which you only speak to each others but for special occasion?

(11)Why is it so difficult to leave the movement after being sworn in as a cross bearer?

(12)Why do cross bearers house always have flowers within

(13)Why do cross bearers like sculptures a lot

(14)Why do you people burn incest too?

Cc:stag
justcool
mnwankwo

I still have a lot to ask. I hope I can get answers to these first

1 Like

Re: The Grail Message by Chuukwudi(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2020
uncastableodd:
For those who care to know more about the founder of grail message and the movement as a whole ,click the link below. Read and confirm for yourself if they are cultists or not.

And to the members here trying to prove points..You have done very well for the movement but i have lot of questions for you and I hope you will be able to answer all my questions without hiding any reasons to yourselves..

(1)Why is it compulsory that a cross bearer be it silver or gold bearer must purchase a land to bury him or her on grailland after his or her demise?
(2)why are the little children of the deceased not allowed to be present when burying their mother or father?

(3)Why do cross bearers wear whites on some occasions while some on occasion they wear black .The ladies and women, why do they put on white handgloves,white socks, white shoes, white gown like celestial churches during burial?

(4)Why is crying and weeping not allowed for the bereaved of the dead because I learnt it is a taboo to cry before, during and after funeral?

(5)Why have Abd-ru-shin not incarnated after many years of his death since re-incatnation is one of the core belief of a cross bearer.

(7)Why is member not allowed into temple hours after the stoppage of bell on sunday ?

(coolWhy is ambulance not used to carry corpse into grail land because I discover the community doesn't even know when corpse are always brought into the grailland?

(9)Why are their different types of animals and birds on grailand yet nobody is allowed to kill anyone of them ?

(10)Why are you guys with a special language which you only speak to each others but for special occasion?

(11)Why is it so difficult to leave the movement after being sworn in as a cross bearer?

justcool
mnwankwo

1. It is not compulsory. Even a Grail funeral isn't compulsory. One has to request for it. You can be buried anywhere.

2. Death is a transition and not a terrible nor evil fate like people see it. Pouring out very strong and sincere emotions in the presence of the dead can slow down his transition and detachment from the physical. Strong emotions are like prayers. They have power.

3. Don't church have their own uniforms for festive days? Mother's union, fathers union, women wing, etc? Why did they choose to wear them?

4. I answered this in number 2

5. Incarnation happens because of the need for human spirits to work on themselves, redeem karmic burdens, reap and sow anew good seeds till they are good enough and are finally in paradise. When one is in paradise, there is no need for further incarnation on earth. Except for an assignment which most times would be to help reconcile man to the Truth.

6. Children are allowed. In fact, they also have their own Hour. Adequate provision is made for them... To curb distractions from discussions and noise. Even this isn't needed in the church. We used to have children's service back then in church.

7. Beauty is ranked very high. Not just physical beauty but beauty in character. There is no room for lateness.

8. This is false. The siren could be turned off. The noise wouldn't be necessary.

9. Different types of animals and birds on Grailland? Why haven't I seen them yet?

10. There is no special language. Except for few who can speak German can decide to converse with themselves in German. That's the language spoken where it was founded.

11. It's not difficult. You can ignore the movement and just go your way.

12. See number 7.

13. We don't just love sculptures, we love classical music and some paintings, some poetry, etc. Just art in general. Art has a way of imprinting things in the spirit. In fact, so highly rated music, paintings, and art are rated as spiritual works or have been inspired/discovered spiritually and have been rendered physically which have served and stood as master pieces. Unrivalled!

14. No one burns any incess anywhere.

My advise

Ignore what's on that site you posted. Most of the things there are false.

Why not grab a copy of the Grail Message and go through it and stop all these unnecessary questions. You can decide not to join. It really does not matter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Grail Message by joe4christ(m): 1:25pm On Jan 04, 2020
uncastableodd:

justcool
mnwankwo

You dont need to ask further. Obviously they are cult of their own.

Just my submission though!
Re: The Grail Message by stag: 12:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
uncastableodd:

Not interested in their answers anymore. I was only curious abt them at a time.

Some of the questions u asked are scary. Anyway, na them sabi undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Prayers That Break Curses And Destroys Ancestral Spirits. / Ada Jesus Suffers Stroke, Brought To Odumeje & Rita Edochie, They Rejected Her / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.