Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. (10566 Views)

Aliexpress Your Order Has Been Closed. (experiences & Solved) / HELP With Shopping On Aliexpress.com!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. by chiefkpokp(m): 4:01am On Oct 09, 2013
Buyer beware!!!

Please before i start, I non want make people come still insult or tell me my life history for this my little advice when i wan give so.. I use God beg una, I dey forbid insult.

According to my Investigation, i have been able to get the most common problems associated with Aliexpress Company, please feel free to include yours, you may also ask any question regarding any of this problem then i might be able to tell you the causes and if there is something need to be done.

1. Transaction has the status 'Finished' but Your product still not received.

2. Seller Provide you an Invalid tracking no.

3. You Complain to Aliexpress, they demanded for proof,and if you were able to give sophisticated proof then they ask you to either contact your seller to come into agreement....

4. Aliexpress says Buyer protection instead of Seller protection..... Because they are not protecting buyers @all

5. No option to open dispute

6. Aliexpress gives you 10days to return to return any damaged goods back, to either get a refund or get goods replaced (is this applied to Nigeria Posts?)

7. You saw 1year or 5days warranty on the goods you wish to order......The warranty in practical terms means nothing: you have no warranty!!

8. Seller shipped damaged goods to you or incomplete order, and you contacted the seller, and then he may ask you to open a dispute, and if you do, Aliexpress will now tell you to return the damaged goods, or even the seller might even ask you to return the goods and that he would refund your money back once the good is return, but you will sure fail to meet up, considering that you will still pay for shipping back, and then before you know it, the seller stop responding to your message, all this are delay tactics so that the goods go gbe 4 ur hand..... the best option to force both aliexpress and the seller to refund your money sharp sharp is if your debit card has a Purchase(dispute) Protection , to know if your bank offer this, call the customer care on info on back on your debit card, I tried this on my First bank Visa card, and they ask me to visit my branch and file my claims, then they will take it up from there, so they have it. but just incase your bank doesnt offer it, then keep on reading, you will see a helpful link.

Aliexpress ESCROW "protection" is full of holes, it is no protection against scammers. A good Debit card can reach across the world into the pocket of any fraudulent seller to retrieve your money and give it back to you. so If you want to get your money back from Aliexpress/seller. You need to file a chargeback ( Section 4 Chargeback Reason Codes) through your debit card company. You can use this link for help>

http://usa.visa.com/download/merchan...-merchants.pdf

Your only hope now is to use the cardholder protection that your Credit Card company offers to recover stolen funds. You phone your credit card customer service and explain that you wish to dispute the transaction: purchase made but no goods received. (Some buyers report that Credit and debit cards in some countries do not offer this protection.) this is what happens if you do a Charge back If Aliexpress Ignore your claim for 3Months.

Now About my Testimony how i almost got scammed.... a o me Chief KpoKpo

Dear friends, alot have been said the good side of importation most especially Aliexpress, Do it yourself or so, But no one have come up with the bad side of this Aliexpress although i know that not everyone is lucky, your importation might be running smoothly while the other chairman is receiving heavy knock for his hard earn money. Trust no body in this game, people are out there to flex your money..... i often come to drop info like this, but i will be given this as maybe testimony or anything you may call it, barely 15days ago, i ordered for 2 wrist watches from a seller(aliexpress) so at a time i was communicating with this seller, chatting, were even talking on phone when necessary, @first i begged him to use Dhl, and i will pay a little charges because my goods was not up to 200Dollars worth to receive free DHL, (please note: i want my goods to get to me on time not for anything) he did agreed to ship with dhl, which he did the next day, and gave me a tracking no, which i did use to track my goods, so after like 7-8days when i track that its would soon get to me, i decided to be advertising my new wrist watch that was not his way, to my friends who also like the watch (photo) so some needed same thing like mine but different colors and i also got 1 Butik owner who offer to buy from me, if i can get more before Xmas, so haven't noticed the seriousness in him, and knowing fully well that my watch was closed... i decided to contact my seller again, and i ordered for more and different types and jewelries from him worth 480dolls, this time, with discounts and free DHL shipment because this is what i prefer for light goods. so it took like 3days for him to organize all goods ship and send me the tracking no, which was confirmed, so 4days later, I got my DHL parcel of the first order with joy.... Now i know i might be running some kinda risk in increasing my order, but one thing we must know is that even this life we are is Risky, and secondly with the confident i have in this guy, although thou shal not trust... i just believed he can deliver, so back to the order, i also thought of going for female handbags this time, but his handbags are all branded but was not seen in Aliexpress because he told me, Ali Hardly allow branded bags so he could only sell off his branded female bags in his own shopping website which uses aliexpress payment processor, to be continue.......

1 Like

Re: Most Commonest Problems Using Aliexpress. by okechukwu3: 5:44am On Oct 10, 2013
nice, i only hear the good side, i can't wait to read more

(1) (Reply)

Dangote Secures $1b Funding Package From Afreximbank / We Buy Waste Pure Water Nylon, Waste Paper, Waste Carton E.t.c / Customers Decry Poor ATM Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.