Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity (5760 Views)

Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better? / Chidinma, Tiwa Savage And Seyi Shay: Who's The Sexiest, Hottest And Prettiest. / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by eric1960: 6:39am On Oct 09, 2013
http://www.yeoal.com/2013/10/tiwaoluchigenevieveagbaniwho-is-sexiest.html

In an era when most Nigerian ladies peel their top skin in the name of bleaching, these women have refused to follow the trend. They have instead maintained their God given brown skin.

All four women are considered the sexiest women in their fields......

Tiwa-----sexiest female musician
Genevieve---sexiest actress
Oluchi-----sexiest model
Agbani-----sexiest beauty queen

But, amongst all of them, who is the sexiest dark skinned celebrity?

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by phil5(m): 6:50am On Oct 09, 2013
winkAgbani,#confused# make den cm see mee for a date then I will kw better
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by homesteady(m): 9:04am On Oct 09, 2013
OP It would have been more easier if you posted their pictures!
Well I'll go with Genny!
Agbani is beautiful oh! But I think she needs to add some weight!
Tiwa! Hmm! I don't really see her as a very beautiful person! undecided she is just normal! Yea! Normal! undecided
Oluchi - I don't know much about her, but I've seen some of her pictures. She is also beautiful!
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Baba419(m): 9:11am On Oct 09, 2013
There is something about oluchi that masks all the other girls on the list, she has class and someone has wifed that.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by JMOI: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2013
My very sweeet Genevieeeeeeve.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by myorgasma: 10:18am On Oct 09, 2013
Genny babe WwW.myorgasma.com
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by asagal(f): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2013
Agbani takes it effortlessly.....cheesy smiley..... smiley
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by eric1960: 11:04am On Oct 09, 2013
This is their picture as requested

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Tuntheycr7: 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
Tiwa ke?
Agbani all d way joor
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by debbynicky(f): 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
They are very beautiful o
me i prefer Agbani

Here's Tiwa Savage

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by debbynicky(f): 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oluchi

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by debbynicky(f): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Genevieve Nnaji

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by debbynicky(f): 12:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Agbani Darego

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by debbynicky(f): 12:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
Their Pictures Together

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by joyli: 1:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Genny for me
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by esty4real: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
Genny followed by Tiwa
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by janeso(f): 7:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oluchi followed by gene
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Tholudee(f): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Indeed black is beautiful kiss ...they all look cute but I go for genny
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by dominique(f): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
oluchi by far

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by sholay2011(m): 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
It's Agbani all the way!!!. Her beauty and sexiness stands out amongst others. Followed by Tiwa.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Afam4eva(m): 10:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
Oluchi by a wide margin followed by Tiwa Savage.

Genevieve and sexy should not go in the same sentence. Agbani is just there.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Nobody: 10:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
^^^Agbani is just what ?!?!? undecided

It's between Oluchi and Agbani.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by sholay2011(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Afam4eva: Oluchi by a wide margin followed by Tiwa Savage.

Genevieve and sexy should not go in the same sentence. Agbani is just there.
Oluchi? Rily? undecided Look at how her sexiness paled in the pic she had wiv Agbani. Agbani is truly sexy even when covered up. Sexiness isn't about exposing fairly big gazoongas alone. undecided

Your opinion it is though.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Afam4eva(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
adaobi123: ^^^Agbani is just what ?!?!? undecided

Agbani is fine facially and has a nice shape too but i just don't see anything sexy when i look at her. The same cannot be said of Olushi and Tiwa. That's just me sha.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by sholay2011(m): 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
adaobi123: ^^^Agbani is just what ?!?!? undecided

I will give it to Agbani.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Afam4eva(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
sholay2011:
Oluchi? Rily? undecided Look at how her sexiness paled in the pic she had wiv Agbani. Agbani is truly sexy even when covered up. Sexiness isn't about exposing fairly big gazoongas alone. undecided

I'm not judging Oluchi based on the pictures posted here sef. I've seen loads of her pictures and she appeals to me sexually. Her bones are huge too. Agbani on the other hand is just a fine face and nice figure girl but sexiness goes beyond that.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
sholay2011:

That's Oluchi's job na. grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by sholay2011(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Afam4eva:
Agbani is fine facially and has a nice shape too but i just don't see anything sexy when i look at her. The same cannot be said of Olushi and Tiwa. That's just me sha.
It's Oluchi not Olushi. tongue Well, it's your opinion. But Agbani takes this one clearly.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Afam4eva(m): 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
sholay2011:
It's Oluchi not Olushi. tongue Well, it's your opinion. But Agbani takes this one clearly.
I understand and respect your opinion though but Oluchi takes this one very clearly grin
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Nobody: 11:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
dominique: oluchi by far

See segzyness kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by Afam4eva(m): 11:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Genevieve is probably the finest facially but she's far away from sexy. She doesn't deserve to make this list.
Re: Tiwa,oluchi,genevieve,agbani..who Is The Sexiest Dark Skinned Nigerian Celebrity by dominique(f): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
sholay2011:

You're mistaking pretty for sexy. Agbani may be facially prettier than Oluchi but she's very skinny with no curves whatsoever. That is NOT the definition of sexy. Oluchi is also slim but have curves in the right places, have a lovely facial bone structure and smile, always photogenic. in short, she is the complete package.

If I want to rank all four in terms if sexy, the list wil look like this
Oluchi
Tiwa
Genny
Agbani

In terms of beauty
Oluchi
Genny
Agbani
Tiwa

Oluchi is it for me cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Wonderful Brother Was Caught Sleeping In Church (photos) LOL / Girl Dancing Without Underwear That Almost Turned Gay Weirdo Denrele Straight – / Woman Pictured Mastur Bating In A Restaurant (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.