Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! (6391 Views)

" I'll Get Back To U" Does It Mean One Has Lost The Job??? / What's My Chance As A Physics Graduate In The Job Market / List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Greatken007(m): 9:39am On Oct 23, 2013
nzekk1@yahoo.com......GOD GRACE BE WIT U
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by schoolsinabuja: 11:03am On Oct 23, 2013
saint_emma@yahoo.com.
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by denji01: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
pls send to me too:ayodejibabade@yahoo.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by dabrains: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2013
ekwebanoon@gmail.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Beesayor: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2013
bisayoopesha@yahoo.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 26, 2013
Looking to read a mail from you. dsavage89@yahoo.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2013
Replied to all.
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Gamboh55(m): 12:24am On Oct 28, 2013
bybj pls send to ggimbason@gmail.com...tanx
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Jamji: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2013
I'm not in lagos or ondo but i think any business idea can work anywhere.
Please send a copy to babatooearly@gmail.com thanks.
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Reubenxtra(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
I need it also,my email is habureuben@gmail.com.tanx
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by abimcdssi: 6:45pm On Oct 28, 2013
chibaba787@gmail.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Archmage(m): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2013
Qosimqosim@gmail.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Divinetunes1: 6:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
I need it also,my email is hyflyer77@gmail.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by chuklesley02(m): 5:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
[quote author=bybj post=18685774]Folks, I discovered this a couple of months back.
Being a pessimistic realist, I took another couple of weeks to research and figure it out.

A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time.

Success/Opportunities are always staring at us in the face but very few of us can identify them,
even fewer gives it(Success) a chance.

I am not going to tell you something you haven't heard before.
I promise to expose you to the opportunity and sincerely hope you give it a go, for your own sake.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. -Micheal Jordan

Interested hard-working and honest Nigerian youths with a thirst for success in Lagos/Ondo should drop
their contact details(Phone Numbers/Whatsapp, E-mails) here or +7014564137(SMS Only) for an 'idea'.

I will also be sending you a Robert Kiyosaki audio tape and 'how-to' ebook introducing this life-changing idea.

I am NOT charging anybody a KOBO for this but this is available for a LIMITED time only. Valchus02@gmail.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by Alexyprince(m): 4:00am On Aug 14, 2015
Please send to Alexy_prince@yahoo.com
Re: One Guaranteed Way To Stay Off The Job Market! by abdulfuntai: 6:43am On Aug 14, 2015
bybj:
Folks, I discovered this a couple of months back.
Being a pessimistic realist, I took another couple of weeks to research and figure it out.

A consultant is someone who takes the watch off your wrist and tells you the time.

Success/Opportunities are always staring at us in the face but very few of us can identify them,
even fewer gives it(Success) a chance.

I am not going to tell you something you haven't heard before.
I promise to expose you to the opportunity and sincerely hope you give it a go, for your own sake.

I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. -Micheal Jordan

Interested hard-working and honest Nigerian youths with a thirst for success in Lagos/Ondo should drop
their contact details(Phone Numbers/Whatsapp, E-mails) here or +7014564137(SMS Only) for an 'idea'.

I will also be sending you a Robert Kiyosaki audio tape and 'how-to' ebook introducing this life-changing idea.

I am NOT charging anybody a KOBO for this but this is available for a LIMITED time only.
Andrewotene@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unemployment Rate Dropped By 1.1% In Q1 – NBS / How I Made At Least N7000 Daily From A Job I Discovered On Nairaland / Get A Paypal Account That Can Send, Receive & Withdraw Money For N1500 (no VPN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.