Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? (2267 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Visits Chris Ngige Over The Death Of His Dad (Pic) / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 10:43am On Oct 09, 2013
Visibly angry that despite all efforts to discredit Ngige, that the man still enjoys support from the people.
Why should people leave Obi's Ofala for Ngige's Campaign?
Obiano must win the election whether they like it or not.
A marching order to all Contractors, Traditional rulers, Bishops: Support Obiano, tell your people to do the same and be rewarded.

Beginning from next week, you all are enjoined to wait after morning mass as Obi's representatives will be greeting the people of Anambra across designated Churches. If you are within Awka, make sure you don't miss mass at St. Patrick. VOTE OBI ANO
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by funshint(m): 10:58am On Oct 09, 2013
Cuche: Visibly angry that despite all efforts to discredit Ngige, that the man still enjoys support from the people.
A marching order to all Contractors, Traditional rulers, Bishops: Support Obiano, tell your people to do the same and be rewarded.

Beginning from next week, you all are enjoined to wait after morning mass as Obi's representatives will be greeting the people of Anambra across designated Churches. If you are within Awka, make sure you don't miss mass at St. Patrick. VOTE OBI ANO
=)) , ' ' '
<\¸,' '
› i don laff pisss för body o!!
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by kingbang: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2013
. God punish ASUU! cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 09, 2013
If they are going to distribute Range Rover Sport HSE 2013, I might consider waiting collect the stuff and still Vote Ngige during the elections. Not that I hate you Obi, I just love the revolution going on d South West Via ACN...

Eko Onibaje Oooooooh,
South-East Oni Baje ohhhh
South-West atí fé join yin ooooooh grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 12:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ijogz K: If they are going to distribute Range Rover Sport HSE 2013, I might consider waiting collect the stuff and still Vote Ngige during the elections. Not that I hate you Obi, I just love the revolution going on d South West Via ACN...

Eko Onibaje Oooooooh,
South-East Oni Baje ohhhh
South-West atí fé join yin ooooooh grin cheesy
Give you wetin?
HSE? in 2011 he gave N1000 per head daily and his representatives cornered the rest. But this year it got to improve to cover inflation.
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 12:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang: . God punish ASUU! cry cry cry cry
Kingbang did you see in the news that Obiano and Obi now have the endorsement of Pope Francis
kingbang: . God punish ASUU! cry cry cry cry
@Kingbang
did you see in the news that Obiano and Obi now have the endorsement of Pope Francis?
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 12:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
funshint:
=)) , ' ' '
<\¸,' '
› i don laff pisss för body o!!
I laughed well yesterday evening!!!
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by pokur: 12:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cuche: Visibly angry that despite all efforts to discredit Ngige, that the man still enjoys support from the people.

Isn't it time u checked urself into a mental institution?.This might be the onset of schizophrenia,u know.Hearing voices,conversing with urself

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
mumu poster !! stupid propaganda!! where you the one Obi was talking to when he made these comments?How come he has failed three straight gubernatorial elections despite his imaginary popularity
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by donphilopus: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
That's how he would be asking question, before he knows what's happening they've already sworn Ngige in

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 1:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
pokur:
Isn't it time they checked thmself into a mental institution?.This might be the onset of schizophrenia,u know.Hearing voices,conversing with urself
Yes I agree with you . Lol!
I think the political gladiators need examination for bipolar disorder, meniac episode, brief psychotic disorder, delusional episodes. If the criteria for mixed episodes are present disqualification should follow.
But let's wait after the election debate.
we won't make the mistake of voting in a person with history of schizoaffective conditions
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 1:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
sad
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by pokur: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Cuche:
Yes I agree with you . Lol!
I think the political gladiators need examination for bipolar disorder, meniac episode, brief psychotic disorder, delusional episodes. If the criteria for mixed episodes are present disqualification should follow.
But let's wait after the election debate.
we won't make the mistake of voting in a person with history of schizoaffective conditions
Like I said before,u are not well.U need to be cared for asap.
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Brimmie(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
@DonPhilous Ur Signature Is W.A.C.K!!

SAI NGIGE!
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Kingsley1000(m): 3:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige must win this election...for this nairaland criticism,i ll mobilise my village people *enugu ukwu*to vote for him.
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 3:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Pokur my friend, there is no need for all that.

Just don't miss mass beginning from next week.
I hope that this time the 'greetings' from Peter will be reviewed upwards to cover for inflation. Giving me N1000, will be an insult.

Obiano must be installed whether they like it or not. Anambra money must be spent for that course.
Support Obiano for Governor but don't fight people who refused to see Peter as a Saint. Don't throw away decorum!
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Bensonn: 4:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
Kingsley1000: Ngige must win this election...for this nairaland criticism,i ll mobilise my village people *enugu ukwu*to vote for him.

thank you my friend. The clown pokur lives in the north precisely Gombe, he is not recognised in his real hometown. So ignore him and his fellow lunatics while u do d best you can to mobilise real voters for Onwa
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 7:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
Bensonn:

thank you my friend. The clown pokur lives in the north precisely Gombe, he is not recognised in his real hometown. So ignore him and his fellow lunatics while u do d best you can to mobilise real voters for Onwa
Pokur from Gombe? Are you sure? I thought he is from Anambra and I was informing him of the last minute effort to install Obi ano especially the 'greetings ' after morning mass.
Do you think Obi ano can probe Obi should he win?
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 7:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
I discovered Obi supporters for his third term agenda on NL are not campaigning with projects executed maybe because there is too little or non.
All they do is attack Yoruba people, APC, Tinubu, Ubah, or any person who thinks it high time Peter left Anambra for good.

kingbang, bestviewer and Co should know that Yoruba, Abokis, are not problem of Anambra but getting Peter to show us what he did with N2trillion in 7 years. I have traversed the State, it doesn't look like where even N200b was spent on projects except if he buys the cement used for N1m per bag.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by pokur: 8:36pm On Oct 10, 2013
Bensonn:

Dude,are u madt or something?.Where did u know me before apart from nairaland as to deduce I live in Gombe?.
You are quite lucky I didn't follow/pay attention to this thread as to catch that nonsense u posted on time.
Now I give u one warning,as long as u last here on nairaland,never ever make mention of my username nor respond to any of my posts again ere I teach u how we make water flow uphill.
Agafu di ka gi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by pokur: 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Cuche: Pokur from Gombe? Are you sure? I thought he is from Anambra and I was informing him of the last minute effort to install Obi ano especially the 'greetings ' after morning mass.
Do you think Obi ano can probe Obi should he win?
Idjit.I am a full-blooded son of Anaedo,currently in Lagos,but registered to vote in Anambra.Can't quite say the same for u.
It's a free world tho,so carry on with ur online mission of salvaging what's proven to be a wreck of a campaign for Ngige.Nov.16,we know the result.Mgbe ahu,ebunu afu ndi kpu aturu.
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by pokur: 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2013
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Topgainer: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2013
Sharing of money has been on for a while.
Join. APGA. no sparing of cash
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by kunle4toyeyaho: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2013
Cuche: I discovered Obi supporters for his third term agenda on NL are not campaigning with projects executed maybe because there is too little or non.
All they do is attack Yoruba people, APC, Tinubu, Ubah, or any person who thinks it high time Peter left Anambra for good.

kingbang, bestviewer and Co should know that Yoruba, Abokis, are not problem of Anambra but getting Peter to show us what he did with N2trillion in 7 years. I have traversed the State, it doesn't look like where even N200b was spent on projects except if he buys the cement used for N1m per bag.
He used part of the money for fidelity bank recapitalisation,building his private shoppimg mall in abuja.
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 11:37am On Oct 17, 2013
Anambra must get it right this time by voting out the self-acclaimed Saint and his godson
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
Popularity war still on
Last week it was Ngige vs Apga at Obosi, Ifeanyi Ubah at Agulu, the home town of Obi.
After watching a clip of the reception granted Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah by the Agulu people, I reaffirmed my position that Mr. Obi under performed. How else will the very village of a serving Governor give an opposition figure such a re-sounding welcome.
Had Obi done better with the resources of the State he would have placed this coming election far out of the reach of the oppostions including Ngige Popularity war still on
Last week it was Ngige vs Apga at Obosi, Ifeanyi Ubah at Agulu, the home town of Obi.
After watching a clip of the reception granted Mr. Ifeanyi Ubah by the Agulu people, I reaffirmed my position that Mr. Obi under performed. How else will the very village of a serving Governor give an opposition figure such a re-sounding welcome.
Had Obi done better with the resources of the State he would have placed this coming election far out of the reach of the oppostions including Ngige
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by ik4life: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
Cuche: Popularity war still on
Had Obi done better with the resources of the State he would have placed this coming election far out of the reach of the oppostions including Ngige Popularity war still on
Had Obi done better with the resources of the State he would have placed this coming election far out of the reach of the oppostions including Ngige
I like u cuche u are very objective and open minded in your analysis though u support ngige but it does not prevent u from acknowledging anything good from other candidates.
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 12:40pm On Oct 22, 2013
Anambra will develop if better crop of leaders emerge from this election
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 11:23pm On Oct 26, 2013
Stv organized a debate for us to once again hear the aspirants speak on the State.
You needed to see Ngige speaking on the issues full of charisma and charm. He will remain popular. He also has this air of a fearless man that is what we need for the liberation of the State and in deed the Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Idokosolomon(m): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2013
Mumu people.Does ur votes count?
Re: Peter Obi: So, This NGIGE Is Still Popular Despite All We Have Done? by Cuche: 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
Idoko solomon: Mumu people.Does ur votes count?
That is the reason we are encouraging politcal parties to be on the lookout so that this time the votes will count.
http://www2.nairaland.com/1494580/anambra-elections-stop-obi-rigging-in#19147383

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Gubernatorial Election: The Verdict!!! / Update On Dimgba Igwe Death/assassination: “I Warned Him Against Orji Uzor Kalu” / PDP Governors’ Visit To Obasanjo Unnecessary – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.