Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? (1871 Views)

What Made You Join Nairaland? / You Guys Made Me Join Nairaland! / How Did You Know About Or Join Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by gal10(f): 11:10am On Oct 09, 2013
okay, I have been wondering how thousands of us heard and joined NL. Can you share 1. When you heard of NL 2. Who told you about NL 3. The first member profile you visited. 4. Why did you decide to join NL 5. How has the experience been?

1 Like

Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by gal10(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
k i will go first: I heard of Nairaland while serving this year.. sad yeah just this 2013. A friend was alwys checking for news from this site and the first member profile i visited was "glowingscenes". I decided to join because i was tired of being just a guest and wanted to comment on the good stories i read (repogirl, glowingscenes, omolola1, etc). I have been enjoying it esp the banters and yabs! Nl is full of funny people... NEXT person Please
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
Stumbled on Nairaland around 2010. But I remained a guest. I made the decision to Join nairaland around 2013 as well. Same reason as you. I wanted to comment and air my views on certain topics and issues.

So far it's been quite a ride. The most most interesting thing about this platform is it's people, it's diverse characters and personalities. Via this platform I have been able to evolve as a person, learning from the experience of others, and relearning from my own experiences. It's also helped me have a solid overview of how the average nigerian thinks, their perception of them themselve and their place in this world.

I really can't remember the first profile I visited when I joined this platform. But I can remember that yours was the first one I visited this morning, wink.

#Mathew briggs

1 Like

Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by gal10(f): 8:30pm On Oct 26, 2013
@matthew briggs awww grin
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by Matthewbriggs(m): 6:51am On Oct 27, 2013
gal10: @matthew briggs awww grin
wink
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by Ryda(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2013
okay, I have been wondering how thousands of us heard and joined NL. Can you share 1. When you heard of NL 2. Who told you about NL 3. The first member profile you visited. 4. Why did you decide to join NL 5. How has the experience been?
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by Caracta(f): 11:37am On Oct 27, 2013
I was a guest for a very long time before i joined. I needed a piece of info so bad that i decided to register. Funny enough i didn't get what i was looking for.

But i found something else....i found love in true friendship.
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by handebayor: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2013
Hehehe I joined to get exam "expo" and browsing cheats then, though have turned a new leaf ;DHehehe I joined to get exam "expo" and browsing cheats then, though have turned a new leaf
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by Davo93(m): 5:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
gal10: 1. When did you hear of NL?
I heard of Nairaland early 2011.

2. Who told you about NL?
A friend.

3. The first member profile you visited.
I can't remember that o.

4. Why did you decide to join NL?
I decided to join in order to be privileged to participate in discussions.

5. How has the experience been?
Normal! Things you expect from any faceless online forum. There are different kinds of being here. Overall, Its been fun! smiley
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by angelTI(f): 7:01pm On Oct 27, 2013
I think I first heard the name about 4/5years ago but eventually joined last year. Nairaland has been and is still crazy
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by gal10(f): 8:27pm On Oct 27, 2013
miss caracta cool
Caracta: I was a guest for a very long time before i joined. I needed a piece of info so bad that i decided to register. Funny enough i didn't get what i was looking for.

But i found something else....i found love in true friendship.
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
Its the final day(27th Oct., 23:59)
Dear friends, Please Vote for me (Stardom Artiste Contest) online

Click here, like and vote YES

Thank you
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by Nmeri17: 3:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
been think say dm dh share naira notes embarassed
Re: How And Why Did You Join Nairaland? by stano2(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2015
Well learnt off nairaland through google search around 2008 but stayed as a guest for a long period before joining

(1) (Reply)

AMAZING!!! Is This Your Age?? / Much Love To Ghanaian Community / See This Luxury Bus A Friend Of Mine Travelled In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.