Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1285395 members, 1793018 topics. Date: Monday, 22 December 2014 at 06:50 PM

First love. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First love. (23148 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / Why Is It Hard To Forget Ur First Love? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First love. by CastingCrowns(f): 11:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
it aint fair wat u doing to bisola...still following.......
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2013
CastingCrowns: it aint fair wat u doing to bisola...still following.......
not my fault dear but there was no. Lov between us @ all.
Re: First love. by ayili: 11:53am On Oct 21, 2013
wasak:
not my fault dear but there was no. Lov between us @ all.
ok we hear but
CastingCrowns: it aint fair wat u doing to bisola...still following.......
Re: First love. by bonaventure73: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Why dint u 4ok bisola? Dint u have a dick?
Re: First love. by WorldGreatest1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Who is Bisola? I dont seem to get how she came into the line. What was the relationship between u and Bisola before the first call u got from her?
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
World Greatest1: Who is Bisola? I dont seem to get how she came into the line. What was the relationship between u and Bisola before the first call u got from her?
If u read from the beginning u ll understand it...read d second page!!!
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dear readers!!! do u think I should have continued d relationship with Bisola despite the fact I didn't love her... lemme know ur thoughts!!!
Re: First love. by ayili: 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
World Greatest1: Who is Bisola? I dont seem to get how she came into the line. What was the relationship between u and Bisola before the first call u got from her?
I think u started following this trend from page 3 please go back and start from beginning it will help u understand
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2013
continues[i][/i]
The voice at the other end was so shocked that after my outburst she couldn't help asking: 'wasak!!! me?'. Of course even if i were bold enough to shout at her, i wasn't bold enough to affirm it. i immediately apologised to her and told her it was a mistake that I was furious before her call came in which let to the exacerbation of my anger. she was almost crying , she told me no one had ever shouted at her all her life, this got to me , my heart almost stopped beating, I became speechless as my whole body was flooded with regrets. True, i wasn't myself at that moment but that wasn't enough as an explanation for a heart-wrenched Bisola.
My sudden outburst on that day turned a blessing for her in disguise. How? my conscience bullied me for my inhumane reaction , and the only way to pacify it was to make Bisola happy. As such, i became closer to her, i called her more frequently than ever , I was careful though, in order for her not to perceive my gesture as a love re-union. I skillfully omitted any topic about relationship and love...which girl cares about that as long as there was care?
I rounded off my exams a week after the incident and for once I realised i had missed my family. Throughout the Five months of my departure from home , i never felt nostalgic about home, but immediately after my Exams, a feeling of nostalgia came over me...such Nostalgia that could only be cured by Jumping on the next available Bus to Lagos!!!
to be continued
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
dear readers !!!Please kindly drop ur comments after reading... u guys are. my inspiration... Thanks for reading!!!
Re: First love. by babysmart(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
tenx @ oga wasak...um..i dnt tink u shuld av continued wit bisola....bt d shoutin wasnt gud tho u remedied ur actions...thumbs up

1 Like

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
#babysmart:
tenx @ oga wasak...um..i dnt tink u shuld av continued wit bisola....bt d shoutin wasnt gud tho u remedied ur actions...thumbs up
Thanks dear I appreciate ur followership
Re: First love. by scave(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
hmmmm still waiting sha.u dey try.but I no get patience dats y my papa no name me patience.
Re: First love. by ayili: 10:17am On Oct 22, 2013
#babysmart:
wasak:
Thanks dear I appreciate ur followership

#babysmart so you na follow follow ..
Re: First love. by WorldGreatest1(m): 2:08pm On Oct 22, 2013
space booked.
wasak: continues #
The call was actually from an Etisalat line. When I picked up, I recognised the voice instantly but feigned ignorance.
'So you've finally forgotten me abi 'the voice said.
'Sorry ,may I know who's on the line? 'I said feigning ignorance.
'Wasak!!! Me ? U dont even recognise my voice any more'
'Is this Bisola? I asked in a rhetorical manner...
'I'm sorry but I don't have this number of urs on my contact list ' I added...
'Its ok ' she finally said.

Immediately I discovered it was Bisola, I knew there was a great task ahead for me on that night, and indeed there was. I started by giving her several excuses for my inability to call her,I also apologized and made her feel guilty for not asking about me too...I mean I'm studying law,I really know how to play with another man's conscience. We talked and talked on so many irrelevant and relevant matters.

I made the call outside in order not to inconvenient my roommates, much to the delight of mischievous mosquitoes who seized the opportunity to satisfy their hunger from my blood. When I felt they must have sucked their fill, I told Bisola i was going back to bed, she asked 'so you are tired of me?' I understood what she meant and did not want to ruin our already ruined relationship . We continued talking until the night call ended.
I thought u said, the first relationship u had was with funke, that wasn't really looking @ ur side. How come u didnt want to ruin ur already ruined relationship with Bisola? Check pg 3.
Re: First love. by WorldGreatest1(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2013
wasak: Dear readers!!! do u think I should have continued d relationship with Bisola despite the fact I didn't love her... lemme know ur thoughts!!!
I read abt ur relationship with Bisola after u had gone for funke. How abt that? Or do I seem to be getting it all wrong. I have read all 4 pages again and over.
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2013
World Greatest1: I read abt ur relationship with Bisola after u had gone for funke. How abt that? Or do I seem to be getting it all wrong. I have read all 4 pages again and over.
I didn't consider my affair with bisola a relationship cos I never loved her.u. ll get to know about my 1st relationship as the story unfolds!!
Re: First love. by Smartiegurl(f): 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2013
I'm still here
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 6:35pm On Oct 22, 2013
continues
I hadnt enough money at the end of my exams to afford me a luxurious bus ticket, i therefore opted for a low cost transport. i boarded an eighteen-seater bus, the Bus itself was enough to detach my mind from the journey for it was so dirty, old and rusty. whoever cared about such when you've been away for months?
The journey was as rough as the bus, the driver, for reasons best known to him opted for a bad route, the mokwa-jebba lane which i s notorious for its well-like pot holes. luck betrayed me since i was sitting as by the window side, i was among the recipients of the violent movement of the bus due to the pot-holes, it was so much that by the time i got home the next day, the journey bore me a swollen head.
My homecoming was a surprise to my peeps , they knew I'd be coming quite alright but the details were well hidden by me. My mum, after examining from head to toe concluded i really suffered at school, that i already lost so much weight...My dad on the other hand jokingly said "ur son is not in school, he looks like someone from America"
The semester break was all fun for me , Bisola kept pleading with me to come on a date with her, i Initially agreed to go out on a date with her....little did i know events will take a new turn which was to change me forever !!!

to be continued soon

2 Likes

Re: First love. by psychologist(m): 9:49am On Oct 23, 2013
Suspect!!!!!!!......sowie......suspence grin grin. #teamghostfollower

1 Like

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 5:16pm On Oct 24, 2013
I've not been feeling fine which is d reason for my inability to update. I expected my dear readers to complain but none did. anyway be expecting updates soon. Thanks for reading
Re: First love. by babysmart(f): 5:54pm On Oct 24, 2013
hey so sorry...get well soon...bt pls kindly complete d story am tired of checkin nd checkin
Re: First love. by ayili: 8:29pm On Oct 24, 2013
@wasak I complained in my mind only that you could not read my mind.... pls get well soon
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 6:43am On Oct 25, 2013
@ayili and babysmart... I promise to resume the story as soon as. m OK. presently I'm recuperating. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: First love. by preciousan(f): 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Eyah! So sorry wasak! Get well soon,#following#
Re: First love. by Tonia500(f): 9:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Get well soon
Re: First love. by bamssy(m): 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2013
mr wasak nyc write up bt i want u 2 kw m bisola's elder broda so end d story well.....least i 4got m an airforce officer

2 Likes

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2013
bamssy: mr wasak nyc write up bt i want u 2 kw m bisola's elder broda so end d story well.....least i 4got m an airforce officer
Lol my dad is also a soldier, and I May go to the NDA soon!!
Re: First love. by Udeme288(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2013
Guy am following u o,cant wait to hear d rest.....am still having issues with dis first love of a tin
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 5:56pm On Oct 26, 2013
dear readers, I really appreciate ur concern about my health, m back on my feet an I have just 1 injection left (Lol) I promise to update before today runs out... tanks @ all.

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (14) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! / I Cheated On My Boyfriend With A Married Man - Please Advise / Love Quotes And Sayings For Valentine!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.