Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,386 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:37 PM

Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! (14887 Views)

My Wife Wants To Buy The Following For The Baby / Is It Possible To Get Pregnant Two Days Before The Period? / How To Get Pregnant With a Boy and Twins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by Johnnny(m): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy

To all my fellow Nairalanders,

I am using this opportunity to thank every one of you that had contributed one way or the other to the resolution of this problem.

I am also using this same opportunity to tell you all that I am glad to announce that my wife is 2 months pregnant now! grin grin grin

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate your help.

Whatever want exists in any of your lives, may God answer you faster than He did for me.

May U all enjoy till the end of your days. And may my little and humble contributions to other people's thread also help someone get out of their dilemmas.

Thank you One! Thank you All! smiley smiley smiley

8 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by benincitys(f): 12:38pm On Sep 10, 2008
you are welcome GOD IS GREAT.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by cashoggy(f): 2:07pm On Sep 10, 2008
Congratulations, brother! May the good Lord who started this good work in her complete it. I decree in Jesus name that the pregnancy will not be aborted. She will carry it with ease and deliver safely. And as many more kids you guys desire God will release unto you - Ibeji, Ibeta, Iberin  shocked shocked grin grin l'oruko Jesu.  Remember to invite us again to come and eat rice oh!
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by kemisuga(f): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2008
Honestly four months is not too late to worry about. And mind you, tell her not to put all her mind on that, cos her thinking might cause the baby late arrival. Let her carry the issue of her mind and the baby wil come at the unexpected time.

Just put your trust in God, He is always there for you.

Enjoy and stay Happy in your Marriage. smiley
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by kemisuga(f): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2008
OOHHhh CONGRATULATION!!!
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by amaikama(m): 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2009
@poster!! time never reach now, haba!!! so fast and quick!!! take am easy. just enjoy the moon while it still shining grin
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by sparta(f): 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2009
This is great, God be praised cheesy
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by oneluvb55(f): 3:14pm On May 22, 2009
ha ha ha ha!!!!!
clap for nairalanders. i trust u people cause u are second way makers, as in God first and u people are second.
ride on.
u make a way where there is no way.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by Johnnny(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2009
Hello, Nairalanders,

Its been quite a while!

grin grin grin

It is my pleasure to tell you all dat my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on the 29th of April, 2009

Thanks to all of you. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by biola44: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2009
4 months is quite early n worries dont help a woman conceive, u've got 2 calm her down,
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by agiboma(f): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2013
congratulations
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by ponco: 5:35am On Jul 27, 2013
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by justicsflora12: 3:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Hello to every one out here, am here to shear my the unexpected miracle that has happen to me three days ago, I came across a post online talking about how she got her ex back to her with the help of the great spell caster who happens to be high Dr.Kuma , that he helped her though i never believe this because i was just wondering how could this be, but i gave my self hope and i contact the spell caster. this is the unbelievable that has happened to me this December I was happily married and we had three kids, we lived together as one because we both loved each other but before i knew it, my husband started acting funny and cheating on me later on, he told me that he cannot continue with me so that was how he left me and my three kids without noting but there was noting i could do to stop him or bring him back to me I work so had to pay the children's schools fee and other responsibility i did this for good five years. I cry all day and night because i don't know what else to do to have my husband back to me until this faithful day i saw the post from one miss Nicole testifying how the high priest helped her to get her ex back I just wanted to try my luck because i never believe it will work but to my greatest surprise, am singing a new song i contacted the great priest on 2nd of December and he told me not to worry because once he finish caster the spell, that i will get my husband back the unbelievable happened on Friday when i got a call and I was surprise to hear my husbands voice apologizing to me that he is so sorry for keeping alone and came back home and we are happy together again wow, i really appreciate your good work great Dr.Kuma , God bless you and your good work for there noting else i can say than to tell the world about you. So if any one is out here seeing this post and you have similar issue like this, worry no more and contact the only man that can help you this email: (spellofsolutiontemple@gmail.com)My name is: Michael Redmond from USA.
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by Jopac: 10:02am On Jun 29, 2014
Veracious: I feel you Brother.

My advice to you and her is: First Pray together about it and relaxe your mind. Secondly, carry out some test to make sure none of you have any infections. Thirdly, stay off sex from the first day she sees her period till the 13th day. (Reason, to increase your sperm count waiting for the D-day). but first both of you need to know when she ovulate since not all women ovulate at the 14th day after the last period. How? a week after her menstruation carry-out an ultrascan to monitor her egg growth,that is when its likely to ripe and release (ovulation). lets assumes she ovulates on the day 14th after her LMP. so on day 13th night make love to her,let her lie on her side for a minimum of 20-30 min uninterrupted after the lovemaking. on the 14th Morning repeat the same and if you so wish again in the evening till the 16th day. after these stage of calculation. you can now have sex at random as you so desire.

If you need more explanation on this topic, i will be willing to give them to you.
De Truth Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat most women do not know dier Ovulation date.
@Op dis Ȋ̝̊̅§ wat helps my husband a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ I to conceive, I count from de day my period starts to de 12th day, cos I dnt no my ovulation date, S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ 4rm dat 12th day we start making luv daily or atimes 1day O̶̲̥̅Ϟ 1day off, both worked F☺я̲̣̥ us till de 18th day, a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ lo a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ behold wit de grace of God my period doesn't come de next month. You can try dis method next month a̶̲̥̅̊₪d̶̲̥̅̊ Ơ̴̴̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡, pls alwaz pray cos prayer helped us 2 nd be ready to make luv often.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by ATSOMEH(f): 7:23pm On Jun 29, 2014
Op, how far, have u scored another goal?
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2014
Come on. Make her understand that she really does wanna enjoy you all to yourself first. The nervousness and worry can even make her body act weird with your sperm.

Johnnny: I got married 4 months ago.

My wife is very worried now that she is yet to become pregnant, despite all the love making, she is still menstruating.
I am now worried because of her worry.

What do I do?
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by nellagold(f): 8:00pm On Jul 12, 2014
Tell your wife to relax, put her trust in God. She can also take folic acid once a day and also take vitamin E once a day. It is well!
Re: Urgent Help Needed Pls. My Wife Wants To Get Pregnant! by limamintruth: 7:01pm On Dec 12, 2014
Johnnny:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

To all my fellow Nairalanders,

I am using this opportunity to thank every one of you that had contributed one way or the other to the resolution of this problem.

I am also using this same opportunity to tell you all that I am glad to announce that my wife is 2 months pregnant now! grin grin grin

Thank you all so much, I really appreciate your help.

Whatever want exists in any of your lives, may God answer you faster than He did for me.

May U all enjoy till the end of your days. And may my little and humble contributions to other people's thread also help someone get out of their dilemmas.

Thank you One! Thank you All! smiley smiley smiley

OK oooo, congrats then. cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Raise A Child Without Beating / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? / Clean London Used Smart Tvs For 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.