Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants - Career (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants (168477 Views)

Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by alcuin(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2015
Add me to the group, Imag
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by emmanuelpopson(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Siloko26(m): 1:16pm On Sep 25, 2015
please my no is 08168525565 pls add me up too. thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by BigBizzy(m): 7:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
imag5:
good morning house it been a while,sorry i have been so busy,for those in PH and nearby i want to conduct NDT training for 12days but am going to charge less money for it let me say it my birthday gift house if are you interested kindly call me for more details.

imag5

am in pH, am interested, how can one contact you... Reply asap
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 28, 2015
addictiv:
dwinexboy7@gmail.com
Check mail
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by chinakanelson(m): 12:14am On Oct 04, 2015
My name Ayajuru Nelson an older granite from FUTO formation. I would like to be part of ur watsapp group. Pls d noba is 08130149535
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
I have strong technical knowledge of Eclipse 100 and 300 for dynamic modeling; Petrel RE for creating a simple model; OFM for decline curve analysis; Saphir for Well Test Interpretation; MBAL for Material Balance Modeling, PROSPER for production optimization. if you're interested in learning any of these softwares, I can teach you, but it will cost you.

Now that oil prices have fallen and majority of the O&G coys are not recruiting, this is the time for undergrad and grad students to hone their technical skills so that by the time the oil prices rise again, you'll not be found wanting. Competition is fierce now in the industry. You must be able to prove yourself

Seize this opportunity to learn from me.

"I'm not afraid of the storms, for I am learning how to sail my own ship"

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by chidol4u: 6:35am On Oct 06, 2015
Administrative Assistant – Location V.I, Lagos
This role will fit a young person with excellent organisation and writing skills. The right candidate will also need to have the ability to communicate effectively as writing and frequent communication with clients is major part of the role. An eye for detail is very important as well as the ability to review, understand and summarise technical documents.

The role may be more beneficial to someone from a geosciences background as it may present opportunities for progression into other technical departments if this is desired.

Additional qualities that are desirable are:

* Professional mindset, good work ethic and integrity
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suites
* Ability to create neat and well formatted word documents
* Excellent written and spoken grammar
* Microsoft Outlook – emails, meetings
* Very good attention to detail
* Patience and desire to learn over anything else
* Good grades

The work environment will suite a good-natured young person with a fun but professional attitude. The candidate will be working in close proximity to management and it is important to fit in. The ability to be flexible is important as multi-tasking will be required. Ability to work as part of a small team and quickly share the vision of the company is a must for retention and progression.

The company is a new venture with affiliation to an international group. The right candidate will be given the opportunity to grow with the company and will receive encouragement to enable them make the best impact in their role.

Youth Corpers or candidates waiting to serve are encouraged to apply. Experience is not as important as ability to learn for this role. For the sake of convenience, this will better suit candidates that either reside or live within relatively easy access to the Island. Your CV and email cover letter will be used to filter applications so candidates are encouraged to do more than just send a CV. Send your cover letter in the email body.

To apply for the role, please send your CV and an email to geosurvey.ng@gmail.com
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by napoleon002(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2015
pls add me up admin...07066623109
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by onosking(m): 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2015
PiperAlpha:
I have strong technical knowledge of Eclipse 100 and 300 for dynamic modeling; Petrel RE for creating a simple model; OFM for decline curve analysis; Saphir for Well Test Interpretation; MBAL for Material Balance Modeling, PROSPER for production optimization. if you're interested in learning any of these softwares, I can teach you, but it will cost you.

Now that oil prices have fallen and majority of the O&G coys are not recruiting, this is the time for undergrad and grad students to hone their technical skills so that by the time the oil prices rise again, you'll not be found wanting. Competition is fierce now in the industry. You must be able to prove yourself

I rest my case.

How do I reach u.....
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2015
[quote author=onosking post=38749186][/quote] Send me a PM
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Osez1: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2015
Hello house,,thks to all of you here dat has made one or two contributions in dis room...I'm so so proud of you guys..I'm a graduate of physics n i want to pursue a career in WELDING..Pls n pls did any one in this house knw wch company or a certification centre in Nigeria were i can be train on PIPELINE WELDING...??
Gud Nigerians n ever livelt Geophysics n Geologist in d house with useful informations on where i can b train shld pls reply me via my Email osemudiameniyos@gmail.com
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Geofavor(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2015
Pls add me to the group. Cc imag5. 08083986295
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Opeyemi4real(m): 4:56am On Oct 15, 2015
08037741609 pls add me to the group
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Easy4reel(m): 4:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
Pls add me to the group... 08107122782
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Osez1: 8:45am On Oct 16, 2015
Add me to ur whatsapp group on: 08134058306
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Osez1: 8:47am On Oct 16, 2015
Pls add me to ur whatsapp group on 08134058306...!
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Akosxxx(m): 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2015
hello house, im also a student of geology repin #Unijos. I need winresist2 or offix software, anyone with link to download or share through my email. > meetakoredeboi@gmail.com
BTW smbdy add me to the whatsapp group:
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by tourmaline(f): 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2015
Hello everyone, i am seeing this thread for the first time and I am so impressed. I feel lost cos its been 9 years since i graduated i have been in the banking sector. Now its time to go back to my first love. I really need suggestions as I would love a masters degree in Petroleum Engineering( i have a Bsc degree in Geology). Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 18, 2015
tourmaline:
Hello everyone, i am seeing this thread for the first time and I am so impressed. I feel lost cos its been 9 years since i graduated i have been in the banking sector. Now its time to go back to my first love. I really need suggestions as I would love a masters degree in Petroleum Engineering( i have a Bsc degree in Geology). Suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks
you welcome what do you have in mind nja or abroad.lets start from there.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by tourmaline(f): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2015
Thanks for your response. I will like to go overseas. I initially applied for Geophysics but was denied admission.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by damleket: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Happy to come across this thread... please can some give me a link to download petrel2012
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by damleket: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2015
Happy to come across this thread... please can some give me a link to download petrel2012 or any other version plus other softwares useful in the industry....
dlekan13@gmail.com
Anticipating y'll responses.. Tx
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by damleket: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2015
@imag5 please add me to the whatsapp group
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by vickers95(m): 6:09am On Oct 22, 2015
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Krazi(m): 9:01am On Oct 22, 2015
PiperAlpha:

I rest my case.

How can I contact you for more information
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 9:02am On Oct 22, 2015
Krazi:
How can I contact you for more information
Send me a pm. Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by chiboy429(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
PiperAlpha:

I rest my case.

nice bro so how do one benefit from such skill andknowledge of yours/?

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Successmak: 10:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
My name is Makinde and my no is 08064407398 pls add me up to d whatsap group
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by engrlarex(m): 12:37am On Nov 01, 2015
i'l join later
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nerosoft19(m): 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
08034064500 pls add me to the group.. I'm daniel iyango. under graduate of petroleum engineering

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.