Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants - Career (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants (168296 Views)

Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by raymonsanusi(m): 7:45am On Sep 23, 2016
08034636098 pls add me. Am a geophysicist
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by harqyn: 9:43am On Sep 23, 2016
B.Eng in chemical Engineering, pls add me (08139718885). Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by femzey(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2016
Admin please add up Oluwafemi. 08137726375
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Saryea83: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2016
Are you interested in mining companies or mineral resources? Are you undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate student, GIS for Geoscientists will be ideal for you! Do you have a project at hand difficult for you? Do you wish to own a mining site?

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by eusuph99: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Add +249920611583
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Basalt(m): 6:41am On Sep 30, 2016
I must tell you people the bitter truth especially the new graduatee
Make una forget all these trainings.
Who E epp?

All these Petrel, Opendtech, Geographix, GIS and other training na just waste of money and time o o o o.

All you need is a strong Bsc result.
Then start up a little business like fishery, keke Maruwa business, poultry etc, while you wait and pray for jobs.
Once companies employ you, they will train you on relevant softwares needed in their company
Doing all these trainings is like going to the market to buy cooking items when you don't know the food your oga want to eat.
Bcoz most of the companies don't work with that software you have learnt.

Even if you must learn a skill, learn something that can bring you money.

I see some people spending 100-200k learning Petrel, GIS, Opendtech, Geographix etc hoping to break into oil company, na lie, even palm oil company, you no-go see.

Ask all these people wey dey claim they sabi all these things and forming Mr lecturer that wants to train you whether them don get job for Shell, Chevron etc? All these things are waste of resources and time.
Learning all them can not bring food to the table and believe me you will soon forget all you learnt when the frustration of unemployment knocks on your door (I don't wish you experience that though).

Learn reasonable things outside Geology like how to repair phones, fashion designing, how to repair laptops, programming etc.
With such skill, money will be flowing.

If you don't know how to raise money for those financially beneficial skills, don't worry.

There is a solution, just have like 20k or borrow if you no get, then start MMM with it.

I started with 25k and even borrowed 200k from my parents to invest in MMM and believe me today I have made so much cash out from it nearly a million within 5months, after returning that 200k to my sweet mum (best in the world) .

Stop wasting your money on these trashy knowledge.
Learn something that brings money.
Even the person that created this thread is no more commenting probably he is busy making money somewhere in business and other things while you people are here wasting time on some things that are not financially lucrative.
If you want to join MMM, just use Google and Search about it online and register or send me pm, use that MMM to raise your capital before starting up something reasonable with your money.
I can't drop my number or email here for a reason best known to me

Remember I can't tell you any lie, STOP LEARNING THINGS THAT AREN'T SO IMPORTANT.
Good morning all
Remember education without money is a waste of time and resources.
Even our Bible Ecclesiastes said that money answereth all things.

Oil companies are busy sacking employees, economy is already in recession and you really need to bring out yourself from this cobwebs of unemployment.

4 Likes

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Basalt(m): 6:50am On Sep 30, 2016
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Saryea83: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2016
Basalt:
I must tell you people the bitter truth especially the new graduatee
Make una forget all these trainings.
Who E epp?

All these Petrel, Opendtech, Geographix, GIS and other training na just waste of money and time o o o o.

All you need is a strong Bsc result.
Then start up a little business like fishery, keke Maruwa business, poultry etc, while you wait and pray for jobs.
Once companies employ you, they will train you on relevant softwares needed in their company
Doing all these trainings is like going to the market to buy cooking items when you don't know the food your oga want to eat.
Bcoz most of the companies don't work with that software you have learnt.

Even if you must learn a skill, learn something that can bring you money.

I see some people spending 100-200k learning Petrel, GIS, Opendtech, Geographix etc hoping to break into oil company, na lie, even palm oil company, you no-go see.

Ask all these people wey dey claim they sabi all these things and forming Mr lecturer that wants to train you whether them don get job for Shell, Chevron etc? All these things are waste of resources and time.
Learning all them can not bring food to the table and believe me you will soon forget all you learnt when the frustration of unemployment knocks on your door (I don't wish you experience that though).

Learn reasonable things outside Geology like how to repair phones, fashion designing, how to repair laptops, programming etc.
With such skill, money will be flowing.

If you don't know how to raise money for those financially beneficial skills, don't worry.

There is a solution, just have like 20k or borrow if you no get, then start MMM with it.

I started with 25k and even borrowed 200k from my parents to invest in MMM and believe me today I have made so much cash out from it nearly a million within 5months, after returning that 200k to my sweet mum (best in the world) .

Stop wasting your money on these trashy knowledge.
Learn something that brings money.
Even the person that created this thread is no more commenting probably he is busy making money somewhere in business and other things while you people are here wasting time on some things that are not financially lucrative.
If you want to join MMM, just use Google and Search about it online and register or send me pm, use that MMM to raise your capital before starting up something reasonable with your money.
I can't drop my number or email here for a reason best known to me

Remember I can't tell you any lie, STOP LEARNING THINGS THAT AREN'T SO IMPORTANT.
Good morning all
Remember education without money is a waste of time and resources.
Even our Bible Ecclesiastes said that money answereth all things.

Oil companies are busy sacking employees, economy is already in recession and you really need to bring out yourself from this cobwebs of unemployment.

stop deceiving people! talk of the sector you know and not what you don't know! In mining sector that is currently booming, there is virtually no competent Nigerian to be employed just because of this basic training. The foreign investors that have been coming always feel that there are no geologist in Nigeria, thereby getting foreigners all the time. So you feel is by deceiving people to join ponzi scheme that is the best just because you want to get 10% of their money.

If I may ask you, how many interviews have you ever attended and what is the first thing your interviewer wants from you?Is it not skill and Value? will MMM give you any of these? Let me tell you in case you don't know, staying more than a year without being employed is very dangerous as it means you can't add value! If one has not been employed, the best thing for himself is to acquire a skill and be useful to himself and to the society. That doesn't mean he should spend all he has and go hungry. Others are busy pushing skills, continue be busy pushing MMM, one day MMM will fail you.

2 Likes

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by crudedude(m): 11:54pm On Oct 06, 2016
is the Whatsapp group even still active? folks are just dropping numbers left and right giving ammo to scammers. Someone who recently joined the group should signify let it not be like we are dropping numbers for nothing.

Basalt and Saryea83, you both have good points.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Basalt(m): 1:17am On Oct 07, 2016
Saryea83:

stop deceiving people! talk of the sector you know and not what you don't know! In mining sector that is currently booming, there is virtually no competent Nigerian to be employed just because of this basic training. The foreign investors that have been coming always feel that there are no geologist in Nigeria, thereby getting foreigners all the time. So you feel is by deceiving people to join ponzi scheme that is the best just because you want to get 10% of their money.

If I may ask you, how many interviews have you ever attended and what is the first thing your interviewer wants from you?Is it not skill and Value? will MMM give you any of these? Let me tell you in case you don't know, staying more than a year without being employed is very dangerous as it means you can't add value! If one has not been employed, the best thing for himself is to acquire a skill and be useful to himself and to the society. That doesn't mean he should spend all he has and go hungry. Others are busy pushing skills, continue be busy pushing MMM, one day MMM will fail you.

You that have the so called skills, how much have you made from that?
You train people that will be employed in NNPC, my question is why are you not employed in NNPC yet?

Abeg spare me all these stories.
I am not seeking for anyone's 10% that's why I didn't even drop my phone number or email.

But the truth must be told.
All these so called training won't take you anywhere.
You will just end up wasting your time.

Learn something that brings money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 07, 2016
Basalt:

You that have the so called skills, how much have you made from that?
You train people that will be employed in NNPC, my question is why are you not employed in NNPC yet?

Abeg spare me all these stories.
I am not seeking for anyone's 10% that's why I didn't even drop my phone number or email.

But the truth must be told.
All these so called training won't take you anywhere.
You will just end up wasting your time.

Learn something that brings money
thumbs up my brother, nigerians don't like facing reality. In developed climes your skill will open door for you not in nigeria were nepotism rules the day
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Basalt(m): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2016
intbizoil:
thumbs up my brother, nigerians don't like facing reality. In developed climes your skill will open door for you not in nigeria were nepotism rules the day

Bros you are really very smart.
Some people may be thinking that I am academically dull in Geology, that's why I am saying all these things.

I am a second class upper graduate of Geology from a Prestigious federal University .
But I don't let all these things to get into my head.
And yes, I have no theoretical skills, what I mean by theoretical skills are all these trashy certificates you people clamour for, like HSE, GIS, PETREL blah blah blah .
Ask yourself why most of these people that have all these paper based skills are still unemployed.
They can't save you from unemployment.
Just learn something that will bring something to the table.
Like on 25th of this month, I am expecting over 500k from MMM and when such money comes, it will be used in relevant development.
I have the passion to have my own Borehole drilling Company after saving enough money.
All these certificates can't save you.
You can even join all these bore hole drilling companies and have some practical skills and then save enough money and kick off.

There is great difference between practical skills and mere paper certifications

Practical skills will give you money, paper certifications will take away your money.
A word is enough For the wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Basalt(m): 9:36am On Oct 07, 2016
Now let me give you assignment.
How many vacancies advertised online did you hear that the person must have certificate in petrel, Hse or GIS?
Nepotism has taken everything, and if you don't have anyone, then, they will look at your Bsc grade and your previous work experience
Most of the entry level vacancies don't demand any certifications, your grade and work experience, it's OK for you, when employed, you will be trained in the area they need your functions.
Then if you have person, na that one sure pass.

Most of the people sef give you the certificate after a week training.
Now tell me what you will learn in Petrel under one week?

Open your eyes, all these people are just after your money, stop breastfeeding them.

Use your money in other important things that will multiply the money for you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by almaliki: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Basalt:
Now let me give you assignment.
How many vacancies advertised online did you hear that the person must have certificate in petrel, Hse or GIS?
Nepotism has taken everything, and if you don't have anyone, then, they will look at your Bsc grade and your previous work experience
Most of the entry level vacancies don't demand any certifications, your grade and work experience, it's OK for you, when employed, you will be trained in the area they need your functions.
Then if you have person, na that one sure pass.

Most of the people sef give you the certificate after a week training.
Now tell me what you will learn in Petrel under one week?

Open your eyes, all these people are just after your money, stop breastfeeding them.

Use your money in other important things that will multiply the money for you

Am sorry for bumping in on this..........ur judgments here appears to be myopic.........u have given up on getting a job by merit in Nigeria....just because u don`t or couldnt land a job by merit doesnt mean that others Don`t and wont.......... I tell u this bro........today people still get jobs on merit basis in Nigeria.........and you want to make me believe `the notion that says NIGERIAN GRADUATES are unemployable`.....not beacuse they are not bright or smart students....but they lack the basic skills to compete with their contemporaries in the global labour market......(no insult meant........& no apologies either)..........what happened to self development?..........are you restricting yourself to the NIGERIAN Job market alone?................do u think you can measure up to your fellow geology graduates from other countries?..........even colleagues from fellow African countries?

I ask you this simple question........why waste the time & resources study Geology?..........you could have ventured into the business world.........do not discourage those who are willing to learn & self develop cos they will surely reap the fruits of their efforts...............i dont know whoever put up that advert for training opportunities......never met him/her........i feel we need to get things right.........and it starts with our attitude.......getting such training and certifications does not basically translate to a piece of paper..........but the value we add to ourselves to give us that additional advantage in the labour market......if you are waiting for employers to train you on some basic skills that u ought to have............you are on a long thing my bro.

2 Likes

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Basalt(m): 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2016
almaliki:

Am sorry for bumping in on this..........ur judgments here appears to be myopic.........u have given up on getting a job by merit in Nigeria....just because u don`t or couldnt land a job by merit doesnt mean that others Don`t and wont.......... I tell u this bro........today people still get jobs on merit basis in Nigeria.........and you want to make me believe `the notion that says NIGERIAN GRADUATES are unemployable`.....not beacuse they are not bright or smart students....but they lack the basic skills to compete with their contemporaries in the global labour market......(no insult meant........& no apologies either)..........what happened to self development?..........are you restricting yourself to the NIGERIAN Job market alone?................do u think you can measure up to your fellow geology graduates from other countries?..........even colleagues from fellow African countries?

I ask you this simple question........why waste the time & resources study Geology?..........you could have ventured into the business world.........do not discourage those who are willing to learn & self develop cos they will surely reap the fruits of their efforts...............i dont know whoever put up that advert for training opportunities......never met him/her........i feel we need to get things right.........and it starts with our attitude.......getting such training and certifications does not basically translate to a piece of paper..........but the value we add to ourselves to give us that additional advantage in the labour market......if you are waiting for employers to train you on some basic skills that u ought to have............you are on a long thing my bro.

I seriously doubt if you comprehend things perfectly and believe me that is a great problem.

Did I by any means mention that I have given up on merit?
Even the part you bolded said and I quote "if you don't know anyone then they look at your GRADE and PREVIOUS WORK experience which suggests that I still believe that merit works.

I am not by any means against self development, that's why I made mention of bore hole drilling.
I am only against chasing wild winds in the name acquiring worthless certificates that wont give you any financial gain.
Or tell me How one week training in petrel will develop you?
It will just end up giving you a worthless certificate because you can't even correlate a well log, neither can you do synthetic Seismogram, let me not even talk of petrophysical analysis and sequence stratigraphy.

Please next time, scrutinise someone's post before responding.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by jojok(m): 4:07pm On Oct 10, 2016
For the Signal processing course after you are done with the course who will hire you or how will you get your remuneration?
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by vickers95(m): 2:37pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello, please I need help with production/ innjection data from a well that has undergone waterflooding.
I need it to validate a model for my final year project.
Anyone who can be of help should please send it to victoreronmosele@gmail.com.

Thanks and God bless.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by obinna11(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2016
Good day all, am a geophysics undergraduate. I would be glad if am added to the WhatsApp group. 07064577125.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by oote: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
FelJos Integrated Company are well positioned in the supply of laboratory equipment to a wide range of industrial, life science and water testing laboratories. We also supply to Scientists, Engineers and Consultants, in scientific research, quality assurance, water monitoring and testing of manufacturing processes. We add value to the products we sell by utilizing our experience and expertise, and providing on-going application and technical support.
FelJos Integrated Company
(Sales and Supply of Laboratory Equipment, General Merchandise)
https://feljosintegratedcompany./
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by omosebi1(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
pls add my number to the what's app page. am a geologist
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by monerozi5590: 4:31pm On Nov 11, 2016
pls guys..... i studied bsc. (Ed) physics... I will like to study geophysics at the msc level.... but someone told me that i have to pass through post graduate diploma program before i will be accepted into msc program to study geophysics because of the Ed on my certificate..... please u guys should help me out with the requirements for pgd geophysics in any Nigeria university,please my ogas!
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by nightwing(m): 4:35am On Nov 15, 2016
I'm a geophyics undergrad in UNILAG, please add me to the whatsapp group - 09054655892
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by arkdiggs(m): 1:43pm On Nov 15, 2016
Boss, Imag5

I brought this discussion to you personally ..

https://www.nairaland.com/3464504/geological-geotechnical-geophysical-geochemical-works
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Fesvit: 1:51am On Nov 17, 2016
Great men, I great you all. Can we discuss?
Is there any difference between a geologist and a geophysist?
Are there things a geologist can do and a geophysist can't? and vice versa.....
Thanks!
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Jayjay0(m): 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2016
Saryea83:
Are you interested in mining companies or mineral resources? Are you undergraduate, graduate or post-graduate student, GIS for Geoscientists will be ideal for you! Do you have a project at hand difficult for you? Do you wish to own a mining site?
I wish to own a mining site sir
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by petengine(m): 8:25am On Nov 18, 2016
Please your contributions and suggestions are needed urgently.

A well is to produce from 3 payzones without commingling, which of this completion configuration best fit the design process.
1. Using SINGLE STRING SELECTIVE COMPLETION where the zones are produced one after the other. The bottom produces first to abandonment and is plugged in then the second bottom is open for production and so on.
2. DUAL STRING - TRIZONE COMPLETION where the well produces from two tubings (bottom and second bottom Payzone) while the uppermost zone produces from casing.
3. MULTI-ZONE TRIPLE COMPLETION where the well produces simultaneously from 3 tubings.

Note: the well is to produce without commingling.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Fesvit: 10:26pm On Nov 23, 2016
How much is a good Terrameter?
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by itoski(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2016
Fesvit:
How much is a good Terrameter?
Good morning sir...Please what do you need the terrameter for...U can visit our website sotvic.com or contact me on 08128553945..
The reason is there are different terrameters and the price depends on the particular model you want..
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by MoyoGENERAL: 2:29pm On Nov 24, 2016
petengine:
Please your contributions and suggestions are needed urgently.

A well is to produce from 3 payzones without commingling, which of this completion configuration best fit the design process.
1. Using SINGLE STRING SELECTIVE COMPLETION where the zones are produced one after the other. The bottom produces first to abandonment and is plugged in then the second bottom is open for production and so on.
2. DUAL STRING - TRIZONE COMPLETION where the well produces from two tubings (bottom and second bottom Payzone) while the uppermost zone produces from casing.
3. MULTI-ZONE TRIPLE COMPLETION where the well produces simultaneously from 3 tubings.

Note: the well is to produce without commingling.

Most times we don't use best design but OPTIMUM design for the specific target zones. Having said this, there are so many other factors to consider before selecting which completion strategy to employ to produce the hydrocarbon in the zones.
Cost, available technology, outcome of drilling challenges, HC properties, completion material integrity, etc. Nevertheless, I will try to analyze the 3 different scenario, state there pros and cons.

Single String: This is more or less the best option among the three, offering a more conservative measure towards field development. No much technology is required, cost-wise it's tolerable, however, in the long run, you spend more years producing from the reservoirs, thereby increasing your OPEX over the years, ultimately affecting your NPV. In term of safety, it's better too, cos of less corrosion outside the tubing and inside the casing due fluid production. Aside from all these, most times drilling is plagued with several challenges, where you have to use multiple intermediate casings, hence reducing the ultimate size of tubing to be used for completion, in a case where you've drilled in a troublesome interval( salt, high pressure, swelling shale), the allowance you may have for a tubing may not be up to 5.5 inches. Now imagine putting two 2.375 inches tubing in that with tolerance limits, it is almost impossible and unsafe. In this case the best is a single string( may be 3.5 inches) to deploy and produce the HC.

Dual string: Yes, this is good if less drilling problems were encountered while drilling impacting hole tolerance. Aside from the CaPEX of additional tubings and other surface networks, you tend to recover your HC faster meaning less OPEX in the long run. But to judge from the standpoint of economics, you will still have to consider other factors too like the amount of HC recoverable with the additional costs of the completion materials with there depreciation etc.. However from a rough quick view, this should yield more NPV for a robust reservoir. Nevertheless, the technology here is higher and complexities can abound downhole in terms of materials integrity due to tubing corrosion, more safety issues may abound especially due to pressure build up behind tubing for the reservoir at the top where HC is produced via the casing-tubing annulus, a gas flow can even be more dangerous to the wellhead.

Triple String: 3 tubings! Configuration complex than that of single and dual string. And believe me, the less complex your well, the better! Most Production Technologist will agree. I haven't seen this sha, cos it's not common due to the fact that final hole size after the drilling campaign may not allow such bearing in mind tolerance limits and opportunity to install other download equipments. The safety issue here is the fact that packer integrity will be susceptible to continual compromise, and there is high tendency of underproduction from one of the pay zone. Imagine a pay zone with a good productivity index, no near well bore damage, good permeability even in darcies, yet the maximum tubing size you can use is 2.375 inches just because you want to produce 3 at same time, when sensitivity study is indicating to you that you can increase tubing size and get more production. The key issue here will be the complex production system and difficulty during workovers( when need arises)

You know these are just brisk analysis. As a PTECH, I can choose to use a single 3.5 inches tubing and perform sensitivity analysis to see how well I'll produce in terms of well deliverability, choose an optimum flow rate at each phase during HC production in the different pay zones. This might even be better than using three 2.375 inches tubing differently yet simultaneously to produce from the 3 zones. So aside from all the cost, economics, tech, it's also the work of the P-Tech who will manage his baby all through the (well) lifecycle and see what's best for it.

For me, I'll advice you to to stick with SINGLE String. However it still depend on other factors listed here and even not listed here to ensure robust decisions are made as regard the optimum completion plan.

I hope this helps.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Fesvit: 8:29am On Nov 25, 2016
itoski:

Good morning sir...Please what do you need the terrameter for...U can visit our website sotvic.com or contact me on 08128553945..
The reason is there are different terrameters and the price depends on the particular model you want..

For underground hydrological survey: borehole drilling.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.