Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,808 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants - Career (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants (168440 Views)

Thread for Petroleum Engineers, Both Fresh Graduates And Experienced / Geologists And Mining Engrs: Let's Talk Here / Petroleum Engineers - Bp, Total, Exxonmobil Or Chevron? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by omosebi1(m): 2:25pm On Mar 20, 2018
Pls add me to the what s app group admin
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by AKAYdammy(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by IamGoke(m): 11:25pm On Mar 25, 2018
Good day scholars. I want to know what a Geologist does and where they can work??Somebody should help me out please.

Thanks!

cc. Geofavor
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by pongwa(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2018
IamGoke:
Good day scholars. I want to know what a Geologist does and where they can work??Somebody should help me out please.

Thanks!

cc. Geofavor
we study the earth and processes (earthquakes, landslides etc) including its origin and materials (rock and sediments) it is made up of. we try to understand how things occur naturally on the surface and deep within the earth. our knowledge of the earth has led to discovery of major hydrocarbon deposits as well as precious metals. we are the driving force behind the drive for increased energy resources. my advice is that you shouldn't come in to try to become one of us because you heard somewhere that we make real money. If you dwell on that, you might get frustrated. rather, if you have this strong desire to solve problems and investigate earth phenomenon. YOU ARE MOST WELCOME

1 Like

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by IamGoke(m): 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
pongwa:
we study the earth and processes (earthquakes, landslides etc) including its origin and materials (rock and sediments) it is made up of. we try to understand how things occur naturally on the surface and deep within the earth. our knowledge of the earth has led to discovery of major hydrocarbon deposits as well as precious metals. we are the driving force behind the drive for increased energy resources. my advice is that you shouldn't come in to try to become one of us because you heard somewhere that we make real money. If you dwell on that, you might get frustrated. rather, if you have this strong desire to solve problems and investigate earth phenomenon. YOU ARE MOST WELCOME

Thanks sir! I really appreciate..

I also want to know the kinds of company that I will be able to do my I.T in... Thanks!

cc; pongwa
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by pongwa(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2018
IamGoke:

Thanks sir! I really appreciate..

I also want to know the kinds of company that I will be able to do my I.T in... Thanks!

cc; pongwa
do your IT with your lecturers, ask them for possible mentorship.... learn softwares etc

1 Like

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by IamGoke(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2018
pongwa:
do your IT with your lecturers, ask them for possible mentorship.... learn softwares etc

Thanks sir!
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Geofavor(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2018
pongwa:
Justice!
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by geni340(f): 11:21am On Apr 19, 2018
08137264240, pls add me to the WhatsApp grp please
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2018
.. Please admin add me to the group
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by SANEESHALITS: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2018
8547381112 please addme admin
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by SANEESHALITS: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys my name is Saneesh. I am doing masters in marine geophysics. I am from India. please add me to the whats-app group admin

2 Likes

Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by ifejegede: 1:29pm On May 12, 2018
pls add me up 09068549713
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by raphenium: 8:32am On May 13, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by raphenium: 8:33am On May 13, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group. 08100127377
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Nobody: 9:07am On May 13, 2018
P
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by ceecee0703(m): 12:30am On May 15, 2018
I think I regret studying Geology, I just think I do.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by eusuph99: 6:46pm On May 15, 2018
ceecee0703:
I think I regret studying Geology, I just think I do.
Why? Are you a graduate or still I'm school?
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by ceecee0703(m): 6:51pm On May 15, 2018
eusuph99:

Why? Are you a graduate or still I'm school?

Graduated some years ago, never had a chance to practice. So kinda feel it was a waste
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by uobimba(m): 6:01am On May 18, 2018
GOOD DAY EVERY ONE.I AM AN MSC STUDENT OF GEOPHYSICS, UNIVERSITY OF PORT HARCOURT. I AM WRITING A SEMINAR WORK ON MINERAL EXPLORATION THROUGH ELECTROMAGNETIC METHOD....NOW SERIOUSLY AND URGENTLY IN NEED OF MATERIAL TO HELP ME WRITE Chp4 WHICH IS RESULTS AND DISCUSSIONS. ALL I NEED IS PROBABLY A DONE WORK I CAN REVIEW.... DEALING WITH FIELD DATA AND IT'S INTERPRETATION ON THIS AND THE SOFTWARE USED FOR THE INTERPRETATION....IF U CAN HELP PLS NOTIFY LET ME CONTACT U.I AM ON WHATSAPP, IF U HAVE Pdf Materials or any form accessible.Pls send. I WILL REALLY BE GRATEFUL. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by vickyaig: 4:52pm On May 18, 2018
Good day everyone, please i need someone to educate me on the following things "Nigeria Merchant Navy and Lagos state Marine". I want to know if they are the same thing or not and also thier various salaries for BSC holders. Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by oyinkel(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
Greetings,

Please I need information on certification needed as a geologist and how much they cost. Anyone with helpful response please.

Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by maxwinfrosh: 7:23pm On May 30, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07068226138
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by maxwinfrosh: 7:26pm On May 30, 2018
Good evening everyone, I'm a graduate of applied geophysics, (2:2). Please I will like to seek help on the steps I can take to speed up a good career,v I stay in ibadan, which professional training school is around hete
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Walinco(m): 10:42pm On Jun 11, 2018
Pls add me to the whatsaap group 08121803221
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by toritt(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2018
Sir, please add me to the WhatsApp group. Thank you. 08164034421
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Walinco(m): 8:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Dats the whatsaap group.

https:///HU3i3PmM12kICxTZljwb43
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by dankol: 7:08pm On Aug 08, 2018
Good day.. plese i need help with modelling a dual porosity reservoir model in eclispe.. can any one help? pls contact me asap if you can help. Thanks
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by omosebi1(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2018
Is this group still alive
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by Obitex01: 2:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Admin pls add my number 09021336494 to the whatsapp group.
Re: Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants by kasim155: 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
Please add me to the WhatsApp group 07068552516

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out! / Achieving The Dream Career: My Story, My Lessons / Interview Question: 'What Time Are You Available To Start Work?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.