Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Bloggers - how do I create a blog? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bloggers - how do I create a blog? (1161 Views)

Bloggers; How Can We Make More Money With Our Blogs / How Can I Create An Alternative Income With 50,000 Naira / How Do I Create Information Products That People Want To Buy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Ujawissy: 4:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
I've not been able to create a blog account.pls help ur fellow bro.i want u to create a blog account 4 me.
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
#Lazy
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Ujawissy: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
I'm just a newbie, i,m not lazy,if u can create one pls help me.
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ah ah Bruv;go to www..com
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Ezennaemeka1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
On which nich? And how much can you pay no matter how small. Am willing to help you and also put you on track. Ezennaemeka@yahoo.com
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Kajool: 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Creating a blog is not a tough task, all u need is to sign up in http://www.xnynz.com/hosting/wordpress.aspx?ci=43232&prog_id=456858&pl_id=456858There are tons of companies out there that will design a blog for you but one area that I have had luck with this tucktail site .In this way it is possible to get your hosting for free. With the help of template gallery you can able to design many themes as per your wish .. After checking all , I have been using this as my website builder for over two years n ow and have been very very impressed with them.It is cheap, but it is really professional.,you can go with them on a monthly basis .Their plan includes free email address for your website ,daily backup,free setup and software and so on.If you want to appear professional, then any cheap, reliable webdesign is the way to go. You can find excellent blog for an extremely cheap price.
I hope that helps!
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by grandstar(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
The best advice. Go to an internet cafe with a flash drive. Go to youtube.com. Download "how to make a wordpress website - AMAZING" into your flashdrive. You can now watch it directly from your flashdrive either from your laptop or in a cafe.
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by grandstar(m): 7:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
To download a video from youtube, simply copy the url address of the video on youtube. Then go to www.savefrom.net. Then paste the url address into the search bar and click the download button. U then click the format and it finishes downloading.
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by dramaticspeak(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
My dear open a gmail account if you don't have one. Then go to www.blogger.com to create your blog. Before you do this. Think of what your blog will be about. E.g fashion, gossip, technology, social media, etc then do what I said you shoud do and create your blog. It doesn't have to be so fine. After your blog has been created, lemme knw. I will put you through
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Ujawissy:
I've not been able to create a blog account.pls help ur fellow bro.i want u to create a blog account 4 me.

though i am not a blogger but i was able to create a blog in less than 10minutes , i have no knowledge of blogging until i came across a thread on nairaland and it is free,please don't pay any money to anyone.
Find the link to the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1796301/how-millionaire-one-year-blog

Regards,
Samuel
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Nuclearact: 6:22am On Oct 13, 2014
Bro you should follow dramaticspeak, go to www.blogger.com and login with your google mail account. visit www.ogbongeblog.com and look for blogging label and read all the tutorial there.
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by dramaticspeak(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2014
segzy14:

though i am not a blogger but i was able to create a blog in less than 10minutes , i have no knowledge of blogging until i came across a thread on nairaland and it is free,please don't pay any money to anyone.
Find the link to the thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1796301/how-millionaire-one-year-blog

Regards,
Samuel
what is your blog about.
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 13, 2014
dramaticspeak:
what is your blog about.

my blog is about building construction and real estate.
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by oluyale(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2014
go here http://facebookbuster..com/

Get Paid to Promote Any Business
on Facebook Use Our
"Facebook Marketing Kit"
l Earn EXTRA Money in Your Spare Time
l Start Your Own Marketing Business
l Promote Any Product or Service

go here http://facebookbuster..com/

Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by bedfordng(m): 11:00am On Oct 13, 2014
just head over to www.blogger.com and create one for free.note that you will need gmail account to enable you login to blogger so if you don't have gmail,just go to gmail.com to create one
Re: Bloggers - how do I create a blog? by Pavore9: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
Just as earlier posts advised, create a gmail account then go to blogger.com to create a blog, u need not pay anyone to do it, u can learn on it just as l did with my blog (check my signature) so u can easily make changes as you deem fit.

(1) (Reply)

. / Pls I Need 100 Of This / Yes! Promotions Of Sport Betting Should Be Ban.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.