Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread (13072 Views)

Ecrestglobal E-currency Exchange Customer Support / Buy & Sell Exchange Bitcoin|Perfect Money |Neteller |Skrill |Payoneer -TopUpGold / Standardgoldng E-currency Exchanger: Nairaland Customer Service. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by moshino(m): 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

When has it become a crime to ask people see our current rate? If your mind is not filled with ill-thought, you would have known that Gold2Naira is a verified exchanger of PM, EGP, Penny Currency and PaySafe24. Can a NON-WORKING WEBSITE be listed as a verified partner of PM, EGP, Penny Currency and PaySafe24? If you're not interested in our service, please do not post nonsense on this thread.

[b]1. I never said you committed any crime (Re-read and understand my comment if possible).

2. I clicked and queried your website numerous times without any response before I posted my comment.

3. A true business person who's soliciting patronage should make efforts to portray a positive, resourceful customer service attitude ALWAYS. You're supposed to find out what problem I was having (it could be your site was temporarily out of service) and then proffer solutions to it.

4. You have no way of knowing if I'll be that customer that can make you millions/billions.

5. Always project professionalism, NO MATTER WHAT!

6. My comment was NOT accusatory, rather thought provoking, and action eliciting (Read it again).

7. What ill thought could my mind be possibly filled with against you, and for what? I don't know you, you don't know me, you and I are not competing in the same industry, I'm light years away from you, so what ill thought are you talking about?

Good luck with your venture
!

[/b]
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 5:29am On Oct 26, 2013
moshino:

1. I never said you committed any crime (Re-read and understand my comment if possible).

2. I clicked and queried your website numerous times without any response before I posted my comment.

3. A true business person who's soliciting patronage should make efforts to portray a positive, resourceful customer service attitude ALWAYS. [b]You're supposed to find out what problem I was having (it could be your site was temporarily out of service) and then proffer solutions to it.

4. You have no way of knowing if I'll be that customer that can make you millions/billions.

5. Always project professionalism, NO MATTER WHAT!

6. My comment was NOT accusatory, rather thought provoking, and action eliciting (Read it again).

7. What ill thought could my mind be possibly filled with against you, and for what? I don't know you, you don't know me, you and I are not competing in the same industry, I'm light years away from you, so what ill thought are you talking about?

Good luck with your venture!

[/b]

1. I read and understand before i replied, you sound as if we're doing shaddy business. Not only that, you also called our website as a NON-WORKING WEBSITE.
2. Server might be temporary down when you tried to access our site.
3. Yes, a true business person who's soliciting patronage should make efforts to portray a positive, resourceful customer service attitude ALWAYS. But from your initial post, you didn't sound like someone who need help/assistance, rather you came to criticize our website and query our CREDIBILITY.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by LASUITES(m): 6:51am On Oct 26, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

1. I read and understand before i replied, you sound as if we're shaddy business. Not only that, you also called our website as a NON-WORKING WEBSITE.
3. Yes, a true business person who's soliciting patronage should make efforts to portray a positive, resourceful customer service attitude ALWAYS. But from your initial post, you didn't sound like someone who need our help, rather you came to criticize our website and query our CREDIBILITY.
dnt mind HATERz
@G2N , CARRY GO JOOR
grin grin
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by moshino(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:

1. I read and understand before i replied, you sound as if we're doing shaddy business. Not only that, you also called our website as a NON-WORKING WEBSITE.
3. Yes, a true business person who's soliciting patronage should make efforts to portray a positive, resourceful customer service attitude ALWAYS. But from your initial post, you didn't sound like someone who need help/assistance, rather you came to criticize our website and query our CREDIBILITY.

Just to put this thing to bed, if I were you, this is how I would've responded:

"Sir/Madam, I'm sorry you're having problems with our website, but I assure you, we're a legitimate company carrying out legitimate business and delivering legitimate services to our numerous clients. And I hope you'll become one of our clients soon, and refer your friends and family to patronize and enjoy our first-class services and offers.

If you're having any technical difficulties with our website, please feel free to contact me or one of our associates at ................... and we'll be glad to be of service to you.

Sorry for any inconvenience you might have experienced on our website, and thank you for contacting us. We look forward to doing business with you, and providing you our excellent service
".

Compare this to your response and mindset, then tell me which is more inviting and professional.

Good luck to you!
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2013
All buy and sell orders for today has been successfully completed!

Thank you all for patronage.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 10:07am On Oct 29, 2013
Dear Valued Customers,

We need thousands of PM now, if you have PM for sell, kindly login to our website and sell to us. You bank account will be credited as soon as the transactions is completed.

You can see our current buying rate here: http://www.gold2naira.com.ng/pages/exchange-rates

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 12:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:
Dear Valued Customers,

We need thousands of PM now, if you have PM for sell, kindly login to our website and sell to us. You bank account will be credited as soon as the transactions is completed.

You can see our current buying rate here: http://www.gold2naira.com.ng/pages/exchange-rates

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team

Still on the matter!
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by dollarqueen(f): 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2013
can I use it to make payment online
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
dollarqueen: can I use it to make payment online

Yes, you can use our service to fund your payment processor account(s).
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 7:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
All buy and sell transactions for today has been completed successfully.

Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 7:57am On Nov 01, 2013
Good morning everyone,

We wish you all a happy new month.

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 3:24pm On Nov 01, 2013
Dear Valued Customers,

Due to PM scheduled maintenance, we cannot process orders for the past 1 hour, if you have made payment and your order has not completed, note that the scheduled maintenance is the cause of the delay.

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by LASUITES(m): 3:46pm On Nov 01, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:
Dear Valued Customers,

Due to PM scheduled maintenance, we cannot process orders for the past 1 hour, if you have made payment and your order has not completed, note that the scheduled maintenance is the cause of the delay.

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team
o.k no prob
will wait
my transaction i.d remains : 647
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2013
LASUITES: o.k no prob
will wait
my transaction i.d remains : 647

Completed!

Thank you for patronage.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2013
Good morning everyone!
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 11:20am On Nov 05, 2013
Your order has been completed.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 9:51am On Nov 06, 2013
Good morning everyone!
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 06, 2013
I sold $150 of Perfect Money to you guys since morning but up till now my account has not been credit with the Naira equivalent. I've called your Customer Support twice and still yet no payment received and no explanation given. This is my first time of dealing with you guys and this experience might not make me deal with you guys again. My transaction ID is 670. Please look into it ASAP. Thanks
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by edenhazard(f): 7:46am On Nov 10, 2013
@G2N....CAN I USE QUICKTELLER IN FUNDING MY P.O.B ACCT WITH U GUYS TODAY?? ??
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 8:32pm On Nov 10, 2013
I sold $150 of Perfect Money to you guys since morning but up till now my account has not been credit with the Naira equivalent. I've called your Customer Support twice and still yet no payment received and no explanation given. This is my first time of dealing with you guys and this experience might not make me deal with you guys again. My transaction ID is 670. Please look into it ASAP. Thanks

Your sell order has been completed.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 8:33pm On Nov 10, 2013
eden hazard: @G2N....CAN I USE QUICKTELLER IN FUNDING MY P.O.B ACCT WITH U GUYS TODAY?? ??

Yes, you can make payment with Quick Teller.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2013
All buy and sell transactions for today has been completed successfully.

Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 11:39am On Nov 14, 2013
Dear Valued Customers,

If you have PM for sell, please kindly login to our and sell to us, we need thousands of PM now. You bank account will be credited as soon as the transactions is completed.

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2013
The following e-Money are in stock;

PM, EGP, STP, Payza, Penncy Currency are WMZ

Order NOW
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by masaric: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
DO U FUND BITCOIN
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 6:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
masaric: DO U FUND BITCOIN

Hi,

Sorry for late reply, we don't fund BTC at the moment.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by obarajesus: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Fund click2pay?
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
obarajesus: Fund click2pay?

No, we don't fund C2P.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by YoungWiseCash: 2:07am On Dec 09, 2013
Gold2Naira.Com:
Dear Valued Customers,

If you have PM for sell, please kindly login to our and sell to us, we need thousands of PM now. You bank account will be credited as soon as the transactions is completed.

Sincerely,
Gold2Naira Team
i place an order to sell PM where can i locate ur PM account to make d transfer. Thanks
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2013
Young-Wise-Cash:
i place an order to sell PM where can i locate ur PM account to make d transfer. Thanks

Your sell order has been approved, follow the SCI link to complete the transfer.
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by Gold2NairaCom(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2013
Good morning everyone
Re: Gold2naira E-Currency Exchange Customers Support Thread by YoungWiseCash: 3:37pm On Dec 14, 2013
i sold some PM to the company thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

3 Reasons You Need To Start A Cashew Business(with pictures) / 32 Ships Laden With Petroleum Products, Food Items, To Arrive Lagos Ports / The 21 Richest People In Nigeria 2013: The Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.