Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,936 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:50 AM

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA (26224 Views)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 5:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate for the November 16 governorship election in Anambra State, Chris Ngige, on Tuesday flagged off his campaign at the Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha, where over 100,000 party supporters gathered to cheer and celebrate their heroes.

First son of late Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu, Sylverster, who attended the rally, urged Anambra people to vote for Ngige on the day of the election.

He believes that of all the candidates that have presented themselves for the contest it is only Ngige that

is most qualified and credible to mange the affairs of the state having been tasted during his 34 months in office as governor.

‘’I have told you whom you will vote for I have looked around and I have discovered that the only person that you will vote for is Senator Ngige.

“The person that went there before did not impress me and I said I do not agree with the person. So I want to make another wish like I did before which you granted me, the person that will restore Anambra State is Ngige,” Ojukwu said.

Speaking at the rally, Ngige decried the high rate of insecurity in the state such as kidnapping, armed robbery and all forms of brigandage as well as high level of youth unemployment.

He promised to tackle them head long if elected into office.

“I will give you people. I want the children of the poor to benefit from education. I will also re-engineer the health sector, water scheme and other sectors that have collapsed in the face of this present administration,” the candidate promised.

Imo State Governor, Rochas Okorocha, who is the National Chairman of Ngige Campaign Committee, advised the Anambra electorate not to allow themselves to be influenced by money bags in order not to sell their conscience and their mandate to a candidate with a questionable character.

Presenting Ngige and his ruining mate, Ralph Okeke, to the electorate Okorocha declared: “Ngige needs no campaign, there is no basis for comparison between him and other contestants; he has worked for you before and he will do more if he is elected as Governor.”

While asking the people to start intensive and aggressive mobilisation for Ngige, Okorocha advised them to not only cast their votes on the day of the election but also to make sure that they stayed and protect their votes.

Ekiti State Governor, Kayode Fayemi, noted that a vote for Ngige is a vote for free and quality education and that Anambra people cannot vote for somebody that is not educated.

Edo State Governor, Adams Oshomole, announced that the era of governing Anambra State from Abuja is over.

Another report said on Tuesday that Obi of Onitsha, Igwe Alfred Nnaemeka Achebe, was not happy with the campaign launch of Ngige on a day that his annual Ofala festival began.

Onitsha people have always set aside first week of October to celebrate the public outing of their monarch, otherwise known as ‘Ofala.’

So, when Ngige fixed his campaign to coincide with the Ofala, the monarch did not find it funny.

Igwe Achebe was said to be so bitter that when he presented his address to the people that he literally placed a curse on Ngige during his ofala festival.

While rlounding off the Ofala festivities at Ime Obi, his palace on Tuesday, the angry Obi said it was very disrespectful for a political party, in spite of almost one year notice for the Ofala to fix their rally the same day.

He angrily struck his symbol of authority ‘ofor’ three times on the ground and spoke in Igbo: “onye mejoo ani, ochuba ya which translated” (he that offends the tradition of the land will have himself hunted.)

Earlier, Achebe debunked the rumour that he resigned as Chairman of the Traditional Rulers Council on account of differences with Governor Peter Obi, insisting that having been in the position for over five years it was time for others to serve too

http://dailyindependentnig.com/2013/10/ojukwu-jr-campaigns-for-ngige/

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mods, with all this Obi of Onitsha Rubbish, can u please represent in front page, abeg.

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 5:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
So Rochas was right afterall when he said that if Ojukwu was alive he would have joined APC shocked shocked

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/19873-ojukwu-would-have-been-the-first-to-join-apc-okorocha.html

38 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Toktee(m): 5:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
bushwailo: So Rochas was right afterall when he said that if Ojukwu was alive he would have joined APC shocked shocked

http://tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/19873-ojukwu-would-have-been-the-first-to-join-apc-okorocha.html
I wonder wether apga candidate is an educated person cos he have a problem with english language.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
So na this born throway pikin Ngige wan take denge pose for Anambrarians? Lol. This is getting really ridiculous and I am beginning to feel genuine pity for Ngige and his doomed campaign.

A useless son long DISOWNED by Ojukwu cannot be taken seriously, especially when his relevance in Anambra's political climate is based entirely on his (false) claim to the Ojukwu name! He did not inherit anything from Ikemba - not properties, not political goodwill, and pathetically, not even the surname Ojukwu! He is NOT an Ojukwu and so he does not represent anything significant to Anambrarians. He is just another hungry political cog in the wheel used by Ngige to fool unsuspecting people.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ojukwu-disowns-first-son-sylvester-wills-lions-share-of-property-to-bianca/

31 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
proO1: So na this born throway pikin Ngige wan take denge pose for Anambrarians? Lol. This is getting really ridiculous and I am beginning to feel genuine pity for Ngige and his doomed campaign.

A useless son long DISOWNED by Ojukwu cannot be taken seriously, especially when his relevance in Anambra's political climate is based entirely on his (false) claim to the Ojukwu name!

http://www.punchng.com/news/ojukwu-disowns-first-son-sylvester-wills-lions-share-of-property-to-bianca/

Will you shut up your dirty mouth.
Do you know how it will sound if a member of Awo's family is seen campaigning for a PDP gov candidate against the so called Yoruba Party

21 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Tolexander: 5:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
First son of late Dim
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu
Ojukwu, Sylverster
, who
attended the rally, urged
Anambra people to vote for
Ngige on the day of the
election.
He believes that of all the
candidates that have
presented themselves for
the contest it is only Ngige
that
is most qualified and credible to
mange the affairs of the state
having been tasted during his
34 months in office as
governor.
‘’I have told you whom you will
vote for I have looked around
and I have discovered that the
only person that you will vote
for is Senator Ngige

similar news
Absent at the rally was one of the
aspirants to the APGA’s ticket and
former Central Bank of Nigeria
(CBN) governor, Prof. Chukwuma
Soludo.
Also absent were former minister
of Information, Prof Dora
Akuniyili and wife of the late
Ikemba Nnewi Dim
Chukwuemeka Ojukwu, Mrs.
Bianca Ojukwu

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/soludo-bianca-ojukwu-akunyili-absent-as-obiano-launches-rally/

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by cKaiser: 5:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
If ojukwu was alive he would have joined the ngige campaign

17 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by donphilopus: 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Even the non living things know that Ngige is the next Landlord of Anambra Government House Come November 16th.

27 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Kingsley1000(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
cKaiser: If ojukwu was alive he would have joined the ngige campaign
...Dats the fact...obi has disappointed ojukwu.

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Italiano1: 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
proO1: So na this born throway pikin Ngige wan take denge pose for Anambrarians? Lol. This is getting really ridiculous and I am beginning to feel genuine pity for Ngige and his doomed campaign.

A useless son long DISOWNED by Ojukwu cannot be taken seriously, especially when his relevance in Anambra's political climate is based entirely on his (false) claim to the Ojukwu name! He did not inherit anything from Ikemba - not properties, not political goodwill, and pathetically, not even the surname Ojukwu! He is NOT an Ojukwu and so he does not represent anything significant to Anambrarians. He is just another hungry political cog in the wheel used by Ngige to fool unsuspecting people.

This is becoming a live comedy show from our brothers in the SE.

So this Sylvester is not his son?

When Debe Ojukwu came out and disgraced Biancar, you guys also said he is not his legitimate son despite the remarkable resemblance.

I tire for UNA.

Does Ojukwu have any legitimate children left? Or are all his children born throway like you said?

29 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Qsscruz(m): 7:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
It should not be news because every one is unique and we all have different beliefs .That my father supported a system doesn't me i should do the same in my time.Besides old things have passed away.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by otokx(m): 7:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
The Anambra people will ultimately decide hopefully who will rule them.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Smooyis(m): 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Let the best candidate emerge as a winner. When will Nigerians learn from their past folly?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by eaglechild: 7:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
k
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bestman09(m): 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sylvester is not Ojukwu's son, how much more his first son. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu actually disowned him while alive! He wasn't even allowed near the burial of Dim Ojukwu. The first son of Dim Ojukwu is Chief Emeka Ojukwu jnr. DO NOT BE DECEIVED,Sylvester is a bastard and can never represent the family anywhere. Ngige is moving with clowns and pretenders. Hope all of u shouting sai ngige on nairaland will go out to vote on Nov 16.

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
political stunt, IFEANYI UBAH or noboody tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by borntobegr8t(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
I did my NYSC in ANAMBRA,that state is SHIT,the only reasonable amenities there was done by NGIGE,..the earlier the IGBOs start thinking beyond sentiments,the better for them

28 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Jeff148(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
U dey complain say Governors no do anytin 4 8years, but u don date girl 4 9yrs wich is more dan 2 tenure witout marrying her.U r very wicked"

14 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by basty: 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
There was a country, There is a party. politics of bitterness.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Sageez(m): 7:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
booked
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by sleekp1: 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is Rochas Okorocha not busy enough governing Imo state?
Why take the job of National Chairman of Ngige Campaign Committee?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by sheikh89: 7:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
If Ngige deserves 2 win- he will, d masses will decide in November

As for dt small boi, politics is nt hereditary, make an impact & d masses will knw u & stop hiding under ur late dad's shadow, Dim Ojukwu is dead- wat hv u his son done 2 win d masses?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by iamswizz(m): 7:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ok...they want the deported ibos to vote for APC

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by IYANGBALI: 7:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
Toktee: I wonder wether apga candidate is an educated person cos he have a problem with english language.
he have?certainly it is you that have problem with english language

13 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Noblechyk: 7:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
bushwailo: So Rochas was right afterall when he said that if Ojukwu was alive he would have joined APC shocked shocked

U misunderstood the scenario. Bianca Ojukwu is the national leader of Apga. So because of the dispute in Ojukwu's family, the son 'll likely look the other way round. So Rochas remark was a mere political statement.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kenbee(f): 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
This is one of the reasons his father abandoned him before his death. Does Ojukwu's son command respect even in his village?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by DIVINE78: 7:36pm On Oct 09, 2013

It is on record Ojukwu willed everything to a prostitute. Are u gonna blame Sylvester for that?

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by pokur: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

This is becoming live comedy show from our brothers in the SE.

So this Sylvester is not his son?

When Debe Ojukwu came out and disgraced Biancar, you guys also said he is not his legitimate son despite the remarkable resemblance.

I tire for UNA.

Does Ojukwu have any legitimate children left?
She o r'aye e lode.U see ur life?.Sylvester Debe Ojukwu,long disowned by Dim Chukwuemeka even while he lived,not acknowledged by any of his kinsmen.
On a serious note,is this the sort of endorsement Ngige is trotting out?.This campaign is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by DIVINE78: 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
kenbee: This is one of the reasons his father abandoned him before his death. Does Ojukwu's son command respect even in his village?
Ojukwu also abandoned the maimed biafra soldiers before he died. He disowned everything apart from FFK leftover.

16 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by DIVINE78: 7:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: I did my NYSC in ANAMBRA,that state is SHIT,the only reasonable amenities there was done by NGIGE,..the earlier the IGBOs start thinking beyond sentiments,the better for them
I did mine in Ogidi. Sentiment trumps common sense in Igboland.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Wooden-Bridge Owners Make Millions Of Naira Daily – Investigation / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence / Ezeife: Ndigbo Will Cease To Be Nigerians If Denied 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.