Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) (108053 Views)

Opinions Pls: Which Of These Is The Best.. Tecno, Gionee, Innjoo, Infinix.. / Android 4.4 (kitkat) Expected October 2013 / List Of All Tecno Android Phones With Their Prices And Specs In Nigeria (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by olorunthobby(f): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2013
omo....e make sense o
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Stormborn: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2013
Team tecno click like

2 Likes

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by sheymoni(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2013
Tecno hnnn that phone bad o.if the alarm no wake u, make dem just call M.I.C..
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by victorlexa(m): 6:59am On Oct 10, 2013
abeg techno or techni i no want,its jst bcoz dey r makin wave in naija or mayb africa bt worldwide its al abt iphone nd samsung take it or leave it.d only special tin abt techno is dia ability to deliver android at very very cheap prices dt even a beggar cn afford.ma iphone 5 rocks anytime any day.
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Itoroetti(m): 7:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Moshkom: Be it D5, B3, F8, Q1 etc "Chinko na Chinko" ko le Last!

Proudly a BB user! *winks*

...And I'm using bb aswell,but soon porting to tecno.what are u then bragging for?
Rubbish
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 10, 2013
l3 all d way I love this phone ..
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by ibietela2(m): 7:20am On Oct 10, 2013

Hahaha dead on arrival
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by matrixme(m): 7:34am On Oct 10, 2013
very biased list. Are you saying no infinix phones could make the supposedly best list of Android devices? especially given their incredible designs which are superior. You should rather rename your list: 'The best Tecno Android phones'
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by segcymoor(m): 7:38am On Oct 10, 2013
igbo2011: Where are these products made? We need to become producers instead of always consumers.
correct
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 10, 2013
matrixme: very biased list. Are you saying no infinix phones could make the supposedly best list of Android devices? especially given their incredible designs which are superior. You should rather rename your list: 'The best Tecno Android phones'
HE WAS ONLY TALKIN BOUT TECNO PHONES MAHN...
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Toks2008(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2013
I'm certain techno has paid a huge sum to Nairaland due to the continuous advertisement. Don't get it twisted, i use a techno too but just wondering.
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Queeniekruuz(f): 7:47am On Oct 10, 2013

make I hear, who dceive u say bb na d best for world. I'm proud of my Nokia torchlight, free browsing until mama call u.
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by DejiOluyem(m): 7:54am On Oct 10, 2013
Nice one but Can they deliver?
naijainfogalery: Nice! you can even get the phones cheaper, just go to www.pricecheck.com.ng to compare the prices.
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by seunwen2(m): 8:07am On Oct 10, 2013
My tecno m3 still rocking no 5 on the list tho

1 Like

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Bimcious(f): 8:11am On Oct 10, 2013
Wat d best tecno fone i can get within d range of 15k
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Guys,the truth is that Techno is really really Making wave in the market. I went to computer village to buy a nice phone for myself only to discover techno phantom A11 which am using to write this note now. Don't be deceived is not a China FONE.

1 Like

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 10, 2013
resourse: Guys,the truth is that Techno is really really Making wave in the market. I went to computer village to buy a nice phone for myself only to discover techno phantom A11 which am using to write this note now. Don't be deceived is not a China FONE.

OK PLS, WAT PHONE IS IT THEN IF I MAY ASK

A GHANA PHONE
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Abanicwise(m): 8:34am On Oct 10, 2013
sarutobie:
Nawaao wetin I no go see..why you dey drink panadol for other people headache ni? Abi no be android users do night vigil for 2 days straight waiting awuf bbm? grin.no be android users dey tweak airtel BIS plan make dem use? No be android users open thread of 20 pages for nairaland the other day dey lament make telecom companies cool down small for dem ni? Shift go front make we see road jor.

Where does that ur LAME ANALYSIS place ur BB Os over ,android OS is d question ,Boss.?......what an Illussion.....Come out of slumber, Abeg. cheesy
sarutobie:
Nawaao wetin I no go see..why you dey drink panadol for other people headache ni? Abi no be android users do night vigil for 2 days straight waiting awuf bbm? grin.no be android users dey tweak airtel BIS plan make dem use? No be android users open thread of 20 pages for nairaland the other day dey lament make telecom companies cool down small for dem ni? Shift go front make we see road jor.

Where does that ur LAME ANALYSIS place ur BB Os over ,android OS is d question ,Boss.?......what an Illussion.....Come out of ur slumber, Abeg.
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Alikaxon(m): 8:38am On Oct 10, 2013
And so what? You must be so arogant, even if she is with a phone of 6k, does dat make a mad man to be normal? Pple like you dn't pregres in life, i'm sorry! Bcause all u do is to borrow money 4rm place 2 place to buy invaluable luxuries, because u want to pose! Fool.
slightlyMad: Let them hide that shameful logo behind the phone and everyone will buy it with confidence.

I was trying to gather some liver to chat up a babe next to me in a BRT bus only for her to bring out her Phone
the phone was so intimidating that my liver gradually started failing as the phone i'll collect her number with is just a disgraceful looking tecno phone .

Well I started the talk about how lovely her phone looks and next she said it's tecno shocked

tecno what? phantom a+ she got for 35k. had to pickup my jaw cos it dropped.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by yetunsbay(m): 8:44am On Oct 10, 2013
gboxbaba: Tecno na still chinko shikena
na by force to buy am or comment................................tecno self no send u
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by sarutobie(m): 8:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Abanicwise:

Where does that ur LAME ANALYSIS place ur BB Os over ,android OS is d question ,Boss.?......what an Illussion.....Come out of slumber, Abeg. cheesy

Where does that ur LAME ANALYSIS place ur BB Os over ,android OS is d question ,Boss.?......what an Illussion.....Come out of ur slumber, Abeg.
Screw your adroid OS..what works for you won't necessarily work for me...my bb OS works just fine for me..the only games I carry on my mobile phones are chess related games.when I want to go arcade I have a PS3 console.I also have a laptop to run any office/media work..my bb is for quick emails,browsing and video streaming..now who is the dillusioned one huh?

1 Like

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 10, 2013
sarutobie:
Screw your adroid OS..what works for you won't necessarily work for me...my bb OS works just fine for me..the only games I carry on my mobile phones are chess related games.when I want to go arcade I have a PS3 console.I also have a laptop to run any office/media work..my bb is for quick emails,browsing and video streaming..now who is the dillusioned one huh?
LOL... ALTHO.. IM AN ANDROID USER.. THIS IS TRUE... .

EVERYONE SHOULD GO FOR WAT SUITS HIM OR HER...

MY PROBZ WITH T USERS , IS THT THEY RANT ALOT...

ALWAYS THINKIN THEY CAN INTIMIDATE OTHERS WITH AN ALREADY INTIMIDATED DEVICE...

grin grin grin
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Adufaye(m): 8:56am On Oct 10, 2013
Abegi make we stop to dey insult ourselves or users of bb,samsung or tecno,evrybody get ryt to his/her own choice of fone,I love bb n I also love andriod,hv used both fone dsame time and I can tell andriod is better,but I sold ma andriod bcus of d way it dried ma MB,getting one very soon sha!
Mostly andriod r fr game lovers
While bb fr business men n business girls(ashawo)

Andriod is far better but I love bb more dan andriod

1 Like

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by ceekak: 9:03am On Oct 10, 2013
grin chinko na chinko..#teamBlackberry
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by krugar07(m): 9:04am On Oct 10, 2013
this "them" boys don start again. when trailer de pass okada wan drag lane wit am, no be death be that??. una better just maintain ur lane oo. if u no wan die!!!
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Donmichaelz(m): 9:06am On Oct 10, 2013

hahaha i sold my bb bold 5 to buy a tecno;dont hide ur feelings for tecno its beter than ur bb in every way,apps,games,battery and guese wat d only tin special about bb is the bbm which will be made available soon on android

a moment of silence for those who buy bb just to use bbm

1 Like

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by owuley: 9:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Smiler11: I didnt see F7phanthom A here. Does it mean that it didnt make d list
......my M3 for sale...11k...call mi 07084860470....2wkz old
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by moststylish(m): 9:36am On Oct 10, 2013
techno Q1 for life

1 Like

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by victorlexa(m): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2013
go and search abt d best smartphone producers presently,techno isnt even among d 1st 20 nd u ppl wud jez b shoutin lyk sey its 1 kind gud phone,evri1 knws dt its bcz d phones r very cheap android phones,wen dey r talkin of world beating phones dey cal samsung,iphone,lg,sony,htc so stop rantin abeg,upon i hate bb we cnt run 4rm d fact dt almst al celebrities in nigeria r usin a blackberry nd dey lyk it.so use wat u feel is suitable for u

1 Like

Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Youngsage: 10:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Oh no! Tecno on frontpage? Not again. Nairaland wats happening
Re: The Best Tecno Android Phones In Nigeria (october 2013) by Youngpo413: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2013
Tecno are selling their products like hot cake and people dey here dey argue rubbish,una get time o.
Small time dem go release S3+ and people go still buy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The List Of Tecno Phones That Would Have BBM / How To Hide Number While Sending Sms / How To Download Watsapp On My NOKIA C2 Dual Sim.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.