Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character (20315 Views)

INTERESTING TRAITS OF THE DAY OF THE WEEK YOU WERE BORN ON (WITH GOOD TIPS) / Do Diamonds Shine Or Reflect? / 5,000 Personality Traits Are Linked To Handwriting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by SWG1: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2013
sparkle Red:
Mine is true cost me lot of problem in my relationship, d unemotional part and detached part
but Jesus can still turn around those losses to gain and HE can also be a source of strenght to ur weakness.

1 Like

Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by Sloan: 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2013
Tinkybabe:

Oh thank you!!!That's another dimension I didn't think of..so believers of zodiac signs,make una come explain

First, you must be open to new knowledge and ideas for you to want to look at the zodiac signs. If you are closed-minded, you can stop reading now. If your are at least willing to learn (there is no knowledge that is not power), you might be surprised what you find.

The Sun signs (Aries, Libra, Pisces, etc) are not the only determinants of a persons character! Go and note that, there a lot of other things but more than 51% of the time it is certainly true! Now if you know anything about probability theory, a phenomenon that has 0.51 probability is significant against the 0.49 and therefore merits further investigation. This will make sense if you are the logical kind of person. In addition to the Sun signs, there are decans, cusps, moon signs, the exact timing of birth, and a lot of so much detail and that is why twins or triplets may in fact behave differently! Also keep in mind that genes, upbringing, education, environment, etc all will contribute to the final product that is you and that is why it is very possible that you exhibit traits from other zodiac signs.

I have recently been studying the zodiacs and have read over 49 articles and books and there is a lot of facts. By the way, I am a Libra (an air sign) and my powers are pronounced in the intellectual realms like the other air signs of Gemini and Aquarius, my IQ is between 120 - 135 and we naturally think through a lot of problems quicker, more broadly and arrive at solutions long before Scorpios, Leos, Taurus, etc. Every zodiac has positives and negatives so it is not as though any 1/12 th of the world population is specially advantaged because of their zodiac sign. Pick your poison - there are negatives and positives in equal portion +/- the contributions of other factors like decans, moon sign, education, upbringing, etc.

I am willing to show you a bit more evidence if you dare to ask more details! Tell me the correct zodiac of your father and your mother, and I will tell you the exact zodiac of children (your siblings) who get on most with your parents and the ones who never get on for whatever reasons! Again, this is not an exact science where 1 is 1 and 2 is 2 but more like 1.1119181 or 2.47726, etc. I have dated two ladies who are both Leos (1 is one the best women you will ever meet, beautiful, strong, cheerful but not arrogant or proud, she'd cry back in those days if I was traveling to somewhere and go down on her knees to apologize if she was wrong or not so wrong really and we still talk till today and very close, the other one is a Leo (Leo) that is the first decan but she is the worst girl I have ever dated! I was her first bf, disvirgined her but by the second year, I knew I could never marry this girl - she was arrogant, proud, confrontational, dumbass (her idea of being ahead is not because she is intellectually superior but just shove down her wrong ideas down anyone's throat, etc and she had lots of issues with a lot of people and her family), big ego that likes to be massaged all the time but she was beautiful too! In all, that is a contrast of two of them (leos) but they still have lots that are different between them!

So tell me the zodiac of your parents and yourself and I will tell you if you get on with your parents or you quarrel more times than not! I will tell you which if your siblings have a good relationship with your parents and the ones that don't! Take the challenge and let's have some fun with this one!
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by ZodiacPsycho(m): 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Zodiac Traits do they really reflect in your character by ZodiacPsycho(m): 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Do I Embed Youtube Video On Nairaland / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand / What’s Your Worst Friendship Betrayal Experience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.