Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,854 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) (50133 Views)

Check Out List Of 2014's Most Watched YouTube Videos In Nigeria, Wizkid Missing / Funny Youtube Videos / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by JohnGalt: 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Everytime I see a thread with a youtube link, people always complain they can't watch because of their phones and some even go to the extent of asking someone to download it from youtube and upload it somewhere they can download it. I guess this post will solve any problem you can have regardless of your phone. I am putting this here because I feel this is where we get the most youtube links be it big-brother, project fame, music videos, trailers and all. I hope this gets to front page for people who won't get to visit this section and hopefully solve all their youtube palavas. I hope I'm not writing what someone has written before and even if I am, it can't be over-emphasized and besides, I still saw some people complaining some minutes before I decided to write this.

HOW TO GO ABOUT IT :

Whenever a youtube video is posted, you will always see the link. Something like "www.youtube.com.blablabla", just copy the link and add "ss" between www. and youtube to get something like "www.ssyoutube.com.blablabla". Go to that link and it will bring up a download page for you. You'll see different links; FLV, MP4 and 3GP. Use the 3GP link. It has 3GP 144 and 3GP 240 depending on the quality of video you want to watch. If you want to save megabyte, use the 144 one. Then, download and watch. That's just about all you have to do. Enjoy downloading and I hope I won't see people saying they can't watch youtube links again regardless of your phone as long as you can browse and get on nairaland in the first place. Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by gidjah(m): 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
great efforts bro, really appreciate this.God bls U.
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by PAPIJAID(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thanks a million times bro but I don't know how to do this on UCBROWSER
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by JohnGalt: 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
PAPI JAID: Thanks a million times bro but I don't know how to do this on UCBROWSER
it's the same thing sir. Just follow what I wrote. Let me show you how it works. This is the link of the nairalander that won the skelewu competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF15wchQdzw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's the way it was posted in the thread. The real youtube link.
If you want to watch it on your phone, just rewrite it as
http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=IF15wchQdzw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Note that I have added "ss" after www.
That's the only difference. Just make that adjustment and put it in your UCWEB address bar. You can click the links to verify what I'm saying

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by JohnGalt: 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hope you get it now
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Csami(m): 12:47am On Oct 10, 2013
i love u
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by generalcyruss(m): 8:18am On Oct 10, 2013
Thanks for the hint. Nice one.
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 10, 2013
Or better still you copy the link and go to www.tuberku.com ,paste the url and forthwith download
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Hemical: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2013
emk4lif: Or better still you copy the link and go to www.tuberku.com ,paste the url and forthwith download
there are many sites that can do the same thing. The advantage here is that you don't need to cram the address of any website and don't need to open any website before proceeding to paste there and bringing up a download link. Just adding "ss" does both for you in one straight step. It's the easiest way I've seen to go about it.

1 Like

Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by JohnGalt: 10:56am On Oct 10, 2013
Hemical: there are many sites that can do the same thing. The advantage here is that you don't need to cram the address of any website and don't need to open any website before proceeding to paste there and bringing up a download link. Just adding "ss" does both for you in one straight step. It's the easiest way I've seen to go about it.
thank you for this. i was about saying almost the same thing. i think it,s a very easy step and it saves you the stress of remembering addresses you can paste the youtube link to before loading a download page.
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 10, 2013
Thanks. Mtn is in trouble from henceforth
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Fynestboi: 1:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
John Galt: it's the same thing sir. Just follow what I wrote. Let me show you how it works. This is the link of the nairalander that won the skelewu competition

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IF15wchQdzw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

That's the way it was posted in the thread. The real youtube link.
If you want to watch it on your phone, just rewrite it as
http://www.ssyoutube.com/watch?v=IF15wchQdzw&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Note that I have added "ss" after www.
That's the only difference. Just make that adjustment and put it in your UCWEB address bar. You can click the links to verify what I'm saying
whao it worked i just download that naw and have download more from youtube... Thanks buddy
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hemical: there are many sites that can do the same thing. The advantage here is that you don't need to cram the address of any website and don't need to open any website before proceeding to paste there and bringing up a download link. Just adding "ss" does both for you in one straight step. It's the easiest way I've seen to go about it.
Really...cool, lemme try it out
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Caspian22(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
I try downloadin it with my UC browser.. But wen it reaches ur d dwnload page. I see only cloud download. I cant use it.. Which browser shuld i use
Re: How To Watch Youtube Videos On Your Phone (java, Blackberry, Android Etc) by Dessysings(m): 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
DThanks it works

(1) (Reply)

[SPOILERS ALERT] MARVELS Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D - Fan Thread / Site To Download Free HD(avi format)Movies From / What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.