Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" (20991 Views)

Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Does A Father Have The Right To Excessively Beat His Children? / Help! He Can't Beat His Wife Anymore (She Learnt Karate) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: blah bah blah! grin
See your mighty teethsad

grin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: See your mighty teethsad

grin
my sexy teeth... grin tongue
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Arosa(m): 12:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nicepoker: c dis 1. That una bush vilage de uk now?

See this Orangutan o, for your mind now I go come they argue with you about where I dey live? abegi go eat banana jor.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: my sexy teeth... grin tongue
Dream ongrin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 12:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Dream ongrin
You're tripping abi wink
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: You're tripping abi wink
Tripping over what
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 1:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Tripping over what
my sexy teeth nao... grin tongue

Btw you're looking good wink
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: my sexy teeth nao... grin tongue

biko leave another man wife alone ooo!!!!she is not tripping for u ooo she is only weeping for u because if her husband catch u ehn u go hear am!!!no bother to ask who be her husband grin[quote author=tintingz]
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: my sexy teeth nao... grin tongue

cheesy
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
[quote
author=mayten30]biko leave another man wife alone ooo!!!!she is not
tripping for u ooo she is only weeping for u because if her husband
catch u ehn u go hear am!!!no bother to ask who be her husband
grin[/quote]Olofofo
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by justplainpaul(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: you better go siddon for somewhere
where u want ma siddon? na for your head i go siddon.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by joeekuns(m): 3:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Icebicker: She deserves it..... Gud husband, bt dat wood is 2 much

Really So you would beat your wife too? Guys who beat up their wives or girlfriends are not real men they are boys.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by joeekuns(m): 3:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Afam4eva: I was even expecting to see a Nigerian or African name. This shows that Africa is now exporting some of it's values to the world grin

Hear yourself!!! Everything we know in Africa was taught to us...so don't even go there saying we exported whatever. The only reason you are surprised is because they keep it to themselves...letting us take the fall for it because of our big mouths.
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: cheesy
undecided
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: biko leave another man wife alone ooo!!!!she is not tripping for u ooo she is only weeping for u because if her husband catch u ehn u go hear am!!!no bother to ask who be her husband grin
Lol...I don't know she's happily married cheesy and I don't wanna know her husband sef tongue

Na her pix I see oo cheesy
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 4:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
justplainpaul: where u want ma siddon? na for your head i go siddon.
No, na inside bush grin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: undecided
Waka passgrin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Waka passgrin
You just dey like me, why ehn grin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Waka passgrin
Ina son mu to be friends!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: You just dey like me, why ehn grin
*yawns*
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: Ina son mu to be friends!!!
hahahahahahaha...this your hausa no do at all! Oya back to english. Friends huh? Are you nicegrin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: hahahahahahaha...this your hausa no do at all! Oya back to english. Friends huh? Are you nicegrin
lmao!!!!am nice small!! wink
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: lmao!!!!am nice small!! wink
Haba nice girl like me...mba o! I'm all for very nicegrin
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: Haba nice girl like me...mba o! I'm all for very nicegrin
ok,am very nice!!!u self know nah
wink oya talk nah,
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: ok,am very nice!!!u self know nah
wink oya talk nah,
I no know o! PM me
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: I no know o! PM me
the email account I used to register my nairaland account is no longer working,pls send your email address to my new email address which is mayten30@gmail.com so that I can send the PM directly to you!!!
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: the email account I used to register my nairaland account is no longer working,pls send your email address to my new email address which is mayten30@gmail.com so that I can send the PM directly to you!!!
kk...will do that tomorrow
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: kk...will do that tomorrow
cry
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
mechummy: *yawns*
angry
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by tintingz(m): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
mayten30: the email account I used to register my nairaland account is no longer working,pls send your email address to my new email address which is mayten30@gmail.com so that I can send the PM directly to you!!!
who is this one angry
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: angry
You march jazz
Re: Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
tintingz: who is this one angry
are you okay? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos; 4 Year Old Girl Who Was Reported Missing For Days Has Been Found / Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men? / His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.