Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68323 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 8:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Sylar94: U re such a miscreant, a harlot, a hustler infact i dont kno wat to qualify u bitch... All dsame u gotta inform ur parent cos ur cryoutta be given a 2nd chance

ADVICE IS NEEDED not BIG BIG GRAMMER CONTAINING INSULTS PLS....ANYONE COULD BE A VICTIM....NOONE IS PERFECT SIR.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by maxit2(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2013
If truly you are christians, then you will all understand we are all products of incense. So what's the big deal?
The girl can even marry her cousin if she likes, na so God want make e be.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by maxit2(m): 8:58am On Oct 13, 2013
EyesulO: My dear, sadly, you are far gone in the wrong direction and the consequences you are now faced with- shame, confusion, sadness, the risk of permanent damage to your health or premature death quietly strengthened each time you refused to stop having sex with your cousin. Sincerely, my heart is pained as I read your sad story and imagine what you might be going through. But thank God there's hope for you if you'll now start to make these right choices. First, don't ever think of an abortion,it's a trap of the devil for a lifetime of sorrow far worse than if you keep the child and allow God make him or her a proof of His power and willingness to forgive all who come to Him in repentance.
Second, you must admit you've done wrong and seek the help of a counselor and mediator. I suggest you reach these nos: 08037178963, 017611656. Request to speak with a counselor, I'm sure you'll find answers.
All my best wishes!

You do realise the story is fictional right?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by SirNooz(m): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by SirNooz(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2013
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by CheeseyD(f): 9:21am On Oct 13, 2013
visit champions royal assembly, synagoue church of all nation, liberation for proper deliverance.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by charliebiz(m): 9:46am On Oct 13, 2013
Sue the company that produced the condom nah? cheesy
But seriously, a wrong thing has been done and abortion (another wrong) will not solve it.
Simply tell your parents. face the consequences, give birth and put him up for adoption.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by allbright(m): 11:56am On Oct 13, 2013
Please girl take my advice, kindly go out, look around for the nearest electric transformer and give it a hug!

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by maximunimpact(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
Let he who have no sin be d first to cast d stone................,

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by maximunimpact(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2013
Abortion is not gud, so is pre-marital sex, stealing, lying, greed, murder, backbiting, idolatory ..........d list can go on n on........but as 4 dating/marrying my cusin, sister, nephew, niece, nebor, frnd, co-worker, classmates, etc.......I see nothing wrong with those because we are all products of d so called incest frm d very begining. Keep d baby, plan marriage wit him if u two cannot live witout each other!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Lobiela: 3:32pm On Oct 13, 2013
u neva tya 2 dae post this kind thing hw u go sleep with ur cousin no b nly dat 1 cari belle join,abort am ,e no do u u still open leg lyk express wai again wetin u want mke person talk
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by MzFfatale: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2013
Poster shouldn't despair. Didn't Abraham (father Abraham) of the Old Testament marry his cousin? I have Muslim friends married to their first cousins. Except for diseases - immune related that could come up when close blood relations mate, I don't see what the backlash is about!

Convert to Islam and live happily ever after!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by peterkropfli: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Tinz dey happen for dis world oooooO. How ur body stimulus take react as u see ur cousin? Na God creat u so abi? Na devil, you need to confess your since and get deliverance if not na curse u carry so,

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tundebj(m): 12:29am On Oct 14, 2013
God hav mercy
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 1:07am On Oct 14, 2013
I see!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Tapout(m): 1:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
peppy luv: U r sick! What do u mean poly girls??
University girls nko abi those grls are not learners compared to unilag babes evn my schl grls (unibuja)
Evil knws no boundary ie in respect of campus prostitution but in the case of the grl and her cousin...boundary dey o!but not in respect of schl but individual

My advise:they shud convert to Islam and get married! I know cousins marry in Islam so........

Na u sabi...I've said what I want to say...#come n flog me if its still vexing u tongue
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by zainharb: 4:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Eya story dat touches d hrt.......... Wen u bin dy do am u no knw. U no even shame to post am
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by fender(m): 7:24am On Oct 17, 2013
Poly girls sha...type I knackademus. Co-habiters na their 2nd name. Kerewa dey go grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by fender(m): 7:29am On Oct 17, 2013
MzFfatale: Poster shouldn't despair. Didn't Abraham (father Abraham) of the Old Testament marry his cousin? I have Muslim friends married to their first cousins. Except for diseases - immune related that could come up when close blood relations mate, I don't see what the backlash is about!

Convert to Islam and live happily ever after!!!

[color=#000099][/color] The days of Abraham were the days of primitivity please. Society does not applaud inbreeding sir. No religion will too.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Finestlex(m): 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2013
tola9ja: leave d pregnancy may is d only child left 4 u and u hav delete 2
what primary school did you attend?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
Finestlex: what primary school did you attend?

NGBEKE NURSERY AND PRIMARY SCHOOL
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by truthhurts2: 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=omonla555]Are you saying your cursing or cushing, I never hear. you must die, a soul that sinnet shall die.

[/quotel
you re so heartless. Are u human?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by andyanders: 4:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
One thing is this, you are finished cus the abortion or no abortion can save you unless you go for confession and deliverance
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by tundebj(m): 7:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ar u stil ön nairaland? By now u should have dis issue & moved to ante-natal
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 5:35am On Nov 08, 2013
Born the baby nah! Abi wats the big deal?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by zinaunreal(m): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2013
I'm in love with my cousin also. I can't do without her cheesy
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by dinachi(m): 8:47am On Dec 27, 2013
To Homosexual supporters in this forum, what is wrong with two adults falling in love with each other?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Kennybozz(m): 1:18pm On Dec 27, 2013
Nw u r on ur own! Omo jaiye jaiye oniranu jati jati.

1 Like

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Eddygourdo(m): 3:36pm On Dec 27, 2013
its love in Tokyo. sodomites and gomorrahites
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ebukaOtika(m): 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2013
dinachi: To Homosexual supporters in this forum, what is wrong with two adults falling in love with each other?

Ahu adikwa gi?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Finestlex(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
ebuka Otika:

Ahu adikwa gi?
nwanne m biko jukwaa ya ozo ooo...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Heartbroken Runs Girl Sends Warning Message To Her Ex Lover (Video) / Lady Puts Fiancé In A Car Boot In A Crazy Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Guys, Beware Of These 5 Types Of Ladies And Never Sleep With Them - Jtownconnect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.